May 30, 2020, 12:45:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diplomatic relations between Tajikistan and Latin Americas  (Read 4275 times)
mahtem
Jaan

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »

As Salamu 'alaikum duston aziz

I'm writting from Chile (Az Keshvar e Shily).
I have a question for dear users here.
Why in Tajikistan are there few attention for create links with Latin Americas countries?.
Spanish language is spoken for millions, and not only there, if not in Sahara Occidental and Guinea Ecuatorial in African continent.
I founded "0" (Zero) embassy from Tajikistan in countries like Argentina, Chile or Colombia. Why is it phenomena?.
Thank you very much for your oppinions.
Kheily Motashakeram ba shuma.
Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

Quote from: mahtem;3378

Why in Tajikistan are there few attention for create links with Latin Americas countries?.
Spanish language is spoken for millions, and not only there, if not in Sahara Occidental and Guinea Ecuatorial in African continent.
I founded "0" (Zero) embassy from Tajikistan in countries like Argentina, Chile or Colombia. Why is it phenomena?.
Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah

Tajikistan probably has few embassies anywhere, partly because they can't afford it, and there is not a big need yet. But Iran has strong links with Latin America.
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 01:18:26 AM »

Quote from: mahtem;3378

Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah

are you a Tajik or a Latino?

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
mahtem
Jaan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 07:26:38 AM »

As Salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Hello dear admin and users.

I'm chilean 100%, I'm not Tajik or Iranian. I like your culture because from many years ago I'm searching about Tajik language like grammar and alphabet.
I have a Farsi-Spanish Spanish Farsi dictionary a grammatical work about Farsi in English language and seven cassettes from IRIB radio called "Let's Learn Farsi" and few to few learn about very interesting laguage; but the Tajik to my oppinion is diferent in somes subjects, for example is more pure in Aryan words like Farsi, because Farsi had more Arabic words and Tajik is wrotten with Cyrilic alphabet.
Do you know and web site with lessons for we, the foreings?
I like translate a dictionary Tajik English, because in Spanish aren't material or works in this way.
Thank you very much from the end of world, Chile.

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah
TajMahal

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 07:55:07 AM »

Quote from: mahtem;3402

I'm chilean 100%, I'm not Tajik or Iranian. I like your culture because from many years ago I'm searching about Tajik language like grammar and alphabet.
I have a Farsi-Spanish Spanish Farsi dictionary a grammatical work about Farsi in English language and seven cassettes from IRIB radio called "Let's Learn Farsi" and few to few learn about very interesting laguage; but the Tajik to my oppinion is diferent in somes subjects, for example is more pure in Aryan words like Farsi, because Farsi had more Arabic words and Tajik is wrotten with Cyrilic alphabet.
I like translate a dictionary Tajik English, because in Spanish aren't material or works in this way.

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah

walikum asalam,
the problem is Iranian use to much arabic vocabular but Tajiks don
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 09:49:22 AM »

Quote from: TajMahal;3405
walikum asalam,
the problem is Iranian use to much arabic vocabular but Tajiks don

Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 09:52:25 AM »

Quote from: mahtem;3402

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah

welcome to our forum. I hope you bring more chileans who are interested in the Persian language and in Tajik. Also, Tajiks arent only in Tajikistan but in China uzbekistan and Afghanistan.

mahtem
Jaan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 05:41:59 PM »

Yes, I know it, because on CRI (China Radio International) I saw a report about the Tajiks from China. Your brothers are living on Uighur of Xingxiang at the border with Tajikistan and Pakistan.
Are very interesting, because is the only Indoeuropean people living on China.
I know also that Tajik living on Uzbekistan, and Kirguistan.
It's mean the Farsi, Dari (be must pronunciate Derri?) and Tajik is sponken on three countries with a language community in more 120 millions in habitants, aproximately. Moreover, your tongue is a classical language to be learning and the second language of Islam.
Your people, the Persian, was called for Payambar -e- Islam, Hadrat Muhammad (SAWS) like a nobleman join to the Arabian people. A cultural factor in important.
Thank you for your reception and Kheily Tashakkur az keshvar-e Shily. Man ahle Shahr-e Temuco. Temuco in native language of "Mapuche", it's mean Water of Temu.
Fee Amani Allah
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 06:02:17 PM »

Mahtem jaan (dear) welcome on the forum! its very nice and interesting to have some one from Chile amongst us!
mahtem
Jaan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 09:43:16 PM »

As Salamu 'alaikum dustonha (Is it correct?).

Thank you very much Rostam and dear users. I'm very happy for your welcome.

I hope that my inclusion here will be useful and can help to somebody lookin for information about Chile.

Tajikam will sure a bring between Tajikistan and Chile at less. Cogratulation for this initiative, is realy a good tool for us.

Hugs and my best wishes for all you, Ensha Al-lah.

From Chile, your visitor and friend,

Manuel (God with us) Arismendi, Journalist, but I prefer my Muslim name, Mahdi.

Fee Amani Allah
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 11:18:32 AM »

Dear Mahtem...how come you decided to become muslim?
mahtem
Jaan

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »

Bismillah
As Salamu 'alaikum

Well is a large history, but I can tell that on 1993 I acepted the Islam according Shi'ah Jafari School. From many years I listened many broadcast, between theses from Islamic Republic of Iran because is broadcasting in Spanish language five hours per day into Spain and Latinamericas.
Thank you to this media and its information I can take the Message of Islam, Insha Allah.
On next years, I received magazines, newspaper, interesting books and bulletins and, off course, the Holy Qur'an.
Thank you to IRIB many latinamericans peolpe accepted the Islam and we are able to other Islam Schools like the four School from our dear Sunni Muslim, Insha Allah.
On Chile we are few, but, Alhamdulil-lah, stp by step accept the Islam, the real Religion, Life Style and Politic Sistem, its mean the Deen and Iman.
My other way to open the Islamic knowledge was the example of dear Emam Khomeini (Rahmatullah Alaiho), because down the foreing influence in his country, Ensha Al-lah, like the american and sovietic and was the first on give his people the liberty waited for them. Today, the Islamic Republic of Iran is a free country and mode to follow for many Muslim nations.
Remember that, according to management of Islamic Republic of Iran can be agree and peace between laic government of Tajikistan and Islamic Party from Said Abdulloh Nuri (May Rest on Peace), following the step Nur of Islam.
Other think in importance is that I came from a Catholic familiy and my studies was from a Gospel School. I studing both bibles (the catholic and gospelic) and arrived to my true according to comparision such as the 'Aql.
In brief was it, no doubt the Islam is a very huge universe of knowledge and oneself never end the learn, Alhamdulil-lah.
My prayer for all Muslim brother from here.

Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 07:42:38 AM »

Interesting Mahtem jaan, pirouz bashi! :)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: