February 24, 2020, 11:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you watch Bollywood films?
Yeah, I'm lovin It. - 2 (16.7%)
Yeah, seldom. - 5 (41.7%)
No. Not my taste. - 5 (41.7%)
Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: We and the Bollywood (Indian Films)  (Read 9728 times)
Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »

Yeah, TOLO has quality and charm. But why does it not get broadcasted internationally? I have heard that  Karzai's team is avoiding it.

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 10:37:58 AM »

Quote from: Superior;3631
Yeah, TOLO has quality and charm. But why does it not get broadcasted internationally? I have heard that  Karzai's team is avoiding it.

i dont know man, i am asking this from everyone and no one knows, i even emailed them a few times.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 10:53:35 AM »

There was a time when Bollywood movies were very entertaining but today they are boring and also have more sex stuff. We should understand Bollywood is one of the most important branch that have a very huge influence on society. In my opinion Bollywood will only destroy our mentality, culture and behave. With showing half-naked women they make our own fellows losing their minds and the way we have to go. For example i saw onTV how people of Afghanistan were looking Tv as they had never seen movies or television when the US interventioned in Afghanistan. The first movies that were sharing in Afg were indian and paki ones. All people, specially men were looking as they were ''n

Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »

Quote from: Superior;3631

Last time I talked with Aghay Moseni, he told me Tolo TV will come on the net soon.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 11:58:31 AM »

India's Film Industry was started by Zoroasterian Persians/Tajiks, and they are the richest group within the Industry.

Indiand movies like I said should be controlled(ex. 5 movies per year dubbed in Farsi).

Has anyone seen the Indian version of Rustam o Sohrab?

Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 04:20:35 PM »

Salam Dosta,
i want to know if anybody of you use proxy for surfing unknown in Net. I am using it since two years and i am very safe today because no hacker can get me but unfortunately todays ''IP-Providers'' are either tooo slow or their service don

Mahasti
Kichkenpoor

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »

Quote from: Parsistani;3654
Salam Dosta,
i want to know if anybody of you use proxy for surfing unknown in Net. I am using it since two years and i am very safe today because no hacker can get me but unfortunately todays ''IP-Providers'' are either tooo slow or their service don

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 08:45:22 PM »

Quote from: Farangis;3582
In addition, Indian culture has much in common with our culture, so why would we not watch Indian movies?

Who says indian culture has much in common with our culture? It has some in common but not much. It is ok to watch some "good" and "meaningful" indian movies but not every week or week-end. Some Afghans have totally changed by constantly watching indian movies. They speak ordu instead of their own language, they wear like indians and what is more funny is that they think they look cool by doing all that.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

Some Afghans have totally changed by constantly watching indian movies. They speak ordu instead of their own language, they wear like indians and what is more funny is that they think they look cool by doing all that.
Nastoh jaan,

This is a TAJIK forum...we dont care what AFGHANS do and have nothing to do with it!
Farangis nowhere mentioned its good to adopt Indian culture, but there is no harm in watching Indian or French or XX Cinema...ofcourse as mentioned limited.

I think in Khorasan Cinemas there is also time and ''necassary'' to play foreign movies.
From foreign cultures and cinemas we can known better our own and improve it.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 01:43:38 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;3663
Nastoh jaan,

This is a TAJIK forum...we dont care what AFGHANS do and have nothing to do with it!
Farangis nowhere mentioned its good to adopt Indian culture, but there is no harm in watching Indian or French or XX Cinema...ofcourse as mentioned limited.

I think in Khorasan Cinemas there is also time and ''necassary'' to play foreign movies.

sorry for jumping between the two of you.  we know this is a tajik forum and other ethnic groups are not interested in it.  but why do you turn a blind eye just by saying those are afghans? what nastoh was saying included tajiks and all other ethnic groups, and i should say tajiks are a step ahead of ther other groups watching these movies.  no one is against the art of cinema, as a matter of fact it is needed in every society, but giving monopoly to one cienema to destroy your own language and cluture is not something good.  yes we need to have films, but all kind of films.

Rika Khana
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 02:11:05 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;3647
Last time I talked with Aghay Moseni, he told me Tolo TV will come on the net soon.

well, i have been hearing this for a very long time, hope this time it comes true.  how about broadcasting their programmes in europe and americas? any plan for that?
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 06:40:33 AM »

sorry for jumping between the two of you. we know this is a tajik forum and other ethnic groups are not interested in it. but why do you turn a blind eye just by saying those are afghans? what nastoh was saying included tajiks and all other ethnic groups
You just keep saying this! Please stop fooling yourself rika jan.
Afghan=Pashtun

Please dont say ever again that Afghan includes Tajik.
Thats a very sickminded statement!
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 07:37:27 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;3672
You just keep saying this! Please stop fooling yourself rika jan.
Afghan=Pashtun

Please dont say ever again that Afghan includes Tajik.
Thats a very sickminded statement!

whatever you think whatever i think regarding afghan/tajik/hazara/etc issues, leave it for now, could you please stick to the topic? we are talking the positive/negative impact of indian movies on us.

Rika Khana
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;3673
whatever you think whatever i think regarding afghan/tajik/hazara/etc issues, leave it for now, could you please stick to the topic? we are talking the positive/negative impact of indian movies on us.

Rika Khana

Rika jan this "Afghan" issue should be mentioned everywhere. afghan is an ehnicity and we cannot use "afghan" for a National Identity.

Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 12:50:24 PM »

When I used "Afghan", I meant "Pashtuns". Pashtuns and those Kabuli Pashtuns are very interested in Indian-Pakistani movies, culture etc.
Quote from: Rostam;3663
Nastoh jaan,

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: