September 28, 2020, 11:50:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you watch Bollywood films?
Yeah, I'm lovin It. - 2 (16.7%)
Yeah, seldom. - 5 (41.7%)
No. Not my taste. - 5 (41.7%)
Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: We and the Bollywood (Indian Films)  (Read 11255 times)
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 12:53:23 PM »

Quote from: Nastoh;3716
When I used "Afghan", I meant "Pashtuns". Pashtuns and those Kabuli Pashtuns are very interested in Indian-Pakistani movies, culture etc.

that

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 08:27:44 AM »

Quote from: Parsistani;3719
that
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 08:44:19 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;3754
do you think the tajiks are exception? and also i am surprised why you associated pushtoons with kabul?

i didn

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 09:02:40 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;3709
Rika jan this "Afghan" issue should be mentioned everywhere. afghan is an ehnicity and we cannot use "afghan" for a National Identity.

Gul Agha Jane Gerami,

I am glad that at last i found someone who didnt threaten me with my life.  it is not a secret that the world afghan is associated with pushto.  the word afghan was first used in Shah Shoja's time as a name for the whole country.  shah shoja's father and grand father(Ahmad Shah Abdali) were both farsi  poets and called themselves khorasanis.  the first time the country was called afghanistan by the british and not shah shoja, because he was also khorasani until that time.  the british obviously had their own plans.   some pushtoon fascists claim that ahmad shah abdali was the founder of modern afghanistan , they simply want to undermine our history, everyone knows it was a lie, A.Abdali had nationality of khorasan, not afghanistan.  if some ppl think that i love to put this name afghan on me then he/she is utterly mistaken, it is not my choice.  surely when we go abroad we tell them we are from afghanistan and call ourselves afghan, it is not pleasant but this is how it is.  if i say i am from iran  or tajikistan then i am giving misleading information to the ppl.  afghan is a legal term and thats it.  at present we have got countless number of problems to deal with, this country name i think doesnt have that priority at the moment.  in additon, if you see back home, alot of ppl call pushtoons as afghans, especially kids.

i request everyone to stick to the topic and talk about indian movies and its devastating effects on our language.  pushtoo disaster was forced on us, but it is we who have eagrly and with open arms accepted this second disaster.  unfortunatley we see that this stupid culture is going to tajikistan as  well, they are making thes asme mistake that we did 5-6 decades ago.  

Rika Khana
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 01:00:05 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;3759
Gul Agha Jane Gerami,

I am glad that at last i found someone who didnt threaten me with my life. it is not a secret that the world afghan is associated with pushto. the word afghan was first used in Shah Shoja's time as a name for the whole country. shah shoja's father and grand father(Ahmad Shah Abdali) were both farsi poets and called themselves khorasanis. the first time the country was called afghanistan by the british and not shah shoja, because he was also khorasani until that time. the british obviously had their own plans. some pushtoon fascists claim that ahmad shah abdali was the founder of modern afghanistan , they simply want to undermine our history, everyone knows it was a lie, A.Abdali had nationality of khorasan, not afghanistan. if some ppl think that i love to put this name afghan on me then he/she is utterly mistaken, it is not my choice. surely when we go abroad we tell them we are from afghanistan and call ourselves afghan, it is not pleasant but this is how it is. if i say i am from iran or tajikistan then i am giving misleading information to the ppl. afghan is a legal term and thats it. at present we have got countless number of problems to deal with, this country name i think doesnt have that priority at the moment. in additon, if you see back home, alot of ppl call pushtoons as afghans, especially kids.

i request everyone to stick to the topic and talk about indian movies and its devastating effects on our language. pushtoo disaster was forced on us, but it is we who have eagrly and with open arms accepted this second disaster. unfortunatley we see that this stupid culture is going to tajikistan as well, they are making thes asme mistake that we did 5-6 decades ago.

Rika Khana

Rika Gerami anyone threatening someones life on this forum is against our culture. Freedom of Speech has always been respected by Persians/Tajiks.

Shah Shuja never called himself "Shah e Khorasan" or "Amir Khorasan" but in his Divan he uses Khorasan. The first time a King associated himself with Afghanistan was Amanullah Khan and before Amanullah Khorasan was more common in the Darbar.

Just because we are from Afghanistan doesnt mean we are "Afghan". Most foreigners before 9/11 never knew what Afghanistan was and the ones who knew where Afghanistan was situated never used Afghan but used Afghanistani. For us the best way to identify our identity is to say " We are Tajiks from Afghanistan" or "Persians from Afghanistan" and we should never accept this false identity which is being forced on us.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 02:35:56 AM »

Quote from: Nastoh;3716
When I used "Afghan", I meant "Pashtuns". Pashtuns and those Kabuli Pashtuns are very interested in Indian-Pakistani movies, culture etc.
Nastoh jaan gerami,
Sorry for misunderstanding you, my bad!

if i say i am from iran or tajikistan then i am giving misleading information to the ppl.
Rika khana aziz....brother....try to understand me.....you shouldnt accept the word and the state Afghan(istan).....
By saying people you are from Tajikistan or Iran....you just defend your identity...!
If you say you are from Afghanistan...that it means you accept the Afghan (government) and their fascism on all your Tajik brothers and your Tajik Heritage!

And if we say and use the word Afghanistan....then we justify the existence of Afghanistan and thats not good for our case.
We are against Afghanistan! How can we say and accept we are from Afghanistan?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:41:16 AM by Rostam » Logged
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;3799
Nastoh jaan gerami,
Sorry for misunderstanding you, my bad!

Rika khana aziz....brother....try to understand me.....you shouldnt accept the word and the state Afghan(istan).....
By saying people you are from Tajikistan or Iran....you just defend your identity...!
If you say you are from Afghanistan...that it means you accept the Afghan (government) and their fascism on all your Tajik brothers and your Tajik Heritage!

And if we say and use the word Afghanistan....then we justify the existence of Afghanistan and thats not good for our case.
We are against Afghanistan! How can we say and accept we are from Afghanistan?

lol if he is not from Afghanistan than from where? He can say he is a Tajik from Afg. but saying only Tajik make people confuse.

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 08:15:20 AM »

what is your opinion regarding this issue of indian films parsistani jan? i also want to know from brothers who are  from tajikistan.

Rika Khana
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;3892
what is your opinion regarding this issue of indian films parsistani jan? i also want to know from brothers who are  from tajikistan.

Rika Khana

Generally i am not against indian film-industry but when they influence our minds, culture and language we should ban them to a certain degree. It

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2007, 06:21:08 AM »

Quote from: Parsistani;3943
Generally i am not against indian film-industry but when they influence our minds, culture and language we should ban them to a certain degree. It
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: