February 25, 2020, 08:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faster download process  (Read 3743 times)
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« on: December 07, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »

Salam,

can someone upload massdownloader or sth btter for faster downloads? I think such a program can need everyone. Khoda khair betetana

i have found the newest versions of massdownloader http://www.netzwelt.de/software/6000-mass-downloader.html

http://www.zdnet.de/downloads/prg/9/8/en10037598-wc.html
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 12:43:42 PM by Parsistani » Logged

Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

MetaProducts Mass Downloader is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista download manager application that makes it easy to download video/audio streams and files from Internet sites at the maximum available speed. Download resume is supported. Multiple channels technology significantly reduces download time.

Mass Downloader supports a wide range of downloads: from usual and secured (HTTPS) Web sites, FTP servers, Real Media and Microsoft Media stream servers. The support of stream protocols makes it simple to download stream video and audio for offline viewing.

Mass Downloader also allows you to browse Zip archives before loading them and to choose only the desired files to download.

Mass Downloader has an excellent Internet Explorer-like user interface. Mass Downloader allows you to download specific files by filename, which differs from Offline Explorer in that Offline Explorer lets you speed your way through downloading entire web sites.

Code: [Select]
http://rapidshare.com/files/74105881/MetaProducts_Mass_Downloader_zaheema.com.rar

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »

lol are you a magician?? From where do you have all stuff?? lol

Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »

That is unfortunately a trial program. Maybe you can find a full version?

Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »

Quote from: Parsistani;3770
That is unfortunately a trial program. Maybe you can find a full version?
 It does include a patch file or a file where you can find the serial number. So search for them.:)

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

Quote from: Superior;3771
It does include a patch file or a file where you can find the serial number. So search for them.:)

I COULDN

Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 04:15:04 AM »

You can use IDM (internet Download manager); once i use that and it downloads fast

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: