May 30, 2020, 12:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Afghanistan  (Read 2367 times)
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 09, 2007, 01:22:05 PM »

I think here you can find the real information about Afghanistan in this article in wiki. Specially the map of Languages at middle..

http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Not  : i did not read it completely; so you can put comments about any points you dont really agree

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 03:28:30 PM »

Were you able to find an "ethnic" (not just language) map also ? Since many in this forum focus only on Tajik Persian speakers, and it has been a controversial topic, if you could post reliable information it would be greatly appreciated. My point was that if you only focus on Tajik-majority areas you may have two disconnected islands, one in the northeast and another in the northwest, but people dispute that.

Quote from: Khurasani;3808
I think here you can find the real information about Afghanistan in this article in wiki. Specially the map of Languages at middle..

http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Not  : i did not read it completely; so you can put comments about any points you dont really agree
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

this :

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 12:23:52 AM »

Beautiful map - I saw it. Happy to see so many Persian-speaking provinces. But not all Persian speakers are Tajik as we all know. So, can you make a map showing where Tajiks, Hazaras, etc. are a majority. Are all the green provinces Tajik ?

Quote from: Khurasani;3828
this :

PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 12:58:57 AM »

I haven't been in Afghanistan yet, but I will someday. An interesting thing for me is that if you look to any map that was printed about ethical divisions of Afghanistan, you clearly see that "pashtos" are spreading for which I am sad. We, Tajiks, need to be more active and keep our lands pure and sun-raising land.

Regarding showing where Tajiks and Hazaras reside in Afghanistan map would be also interesting thing for us, because for right now I don't think any of us knows well where all those ethnics live across Afghanistan. I think it will be powerful in deliberating "helpful" knowledge.

More investigation needed...

Pors.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
TajMahal

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 08:07:12 AM »

these maps aren
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: