April 07, 2020, 12:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lies about OUR Khaled Hosseini!  (Read 7226 times)
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »

Hussieni is Anti Pashtun Rustam Jan. You have to analyze his books.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 01:47:35 AM »

if we simply call everyone to be pushton because they say they are from afghanistan then no one will be left.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 02:03:12 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;4747
Hussieni is Anti Pashtun Rustam Jan. You have to analyze his books.
No QulAgha jaan....that would be a wrong analyze......his books are pro-afghanistan and afghans!
Million of people has read his books and have a wrong imprission of Afghanistan....also he went to Karzai etc.

if we simply call everyone to be pushton because they say they are from afghanistan then no one will be left.
Well...as long someone says he/she is Afghan and from Afghanistan...then he/she is not somethin else but AFGHAN!
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 02:03:49 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;4757
No QulAgha jaan....that would be a wrong analyze......his books are pro-afghanistan and afghans!
Million of people has read his books and have a wrong imprission of Afghanistan....also he went to Karzai etc.

Well...as long someone says he/she is Afghan and from Afghanistan...then he/she is not somethin else but AFGHAN!

Doodoli I dont know his brother......I was talking about himself! But thanx for the info!
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 09:48:13 AM »

Rostam jan being Afghan and being Political is two different things. Husseini is sending our message to the world with his books and I dont see any Pro Afghan or Pro Pashtun elements in his book while he antagonizes Pashtuns in both books.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 11:06:17 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;4778
Rostam jan being Afghan and being Political is two different things. Husseini is sending our message to the world with his books and I dont see any Pro Afghan or Pro Pashtun elements in his book while he antagonizes Pashtuns in both books.
Well....I hope you may be right QA jan, but I just saw this interview:
http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen/2008/1/9/090108_vliegeraar.html

And he is saying alot of Pro-Afghanistan bullshit! ....He is talking about awgholistan his country, his memory and....he says many times ''As an Afghan I .......''

He is in a position where he can do alot for us......instead of dedicating his books to all Tajiks in the world!
He dedicates it....on Awgholistan and Awghans...and promote Awghanistan! And actually......in his books.....Amir was a Afghan and a Hero.....
Kamyar

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;4781
Well....I hope you may be right QA jan, but I just saw this interview:
http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen/2008/1/9/090108_vliegeraar.html

And he is saying alot of Pro-Afghanistan bullshit! ....He is talking about awgholistan his country, his memory and....he says many times ''As an Afghan I .......''

He is in a position where he can do alot for us......instead of dedicating his books to all Tajiks in the world!
He dedicates it....on Awgholistan and Awghans...and promote Awghanistan! And actually......in his books.....Amir was a Afghan and a Hero.....

Gul Agha e gerami is right. Khaled Hosseini is very clever. Since his book, ethnic issues have resurfaced more strongly than ever. Thanks to his it's all over the western media and in real life people think in terms of ethnicity now. His book has especially affected the newer generation and sparked a curiosity about Afghanistan for them.

Khaled Hosseini does call himself Afghan. But so do many Tajiks. It's not they are stupid and don't know that Afghan means Pashtun, it's that they are being practical. Khaled Hosseini is well aware that he is actually not Afghan, but for practical reasons he calls himself that. Many Tajiks, even being aware the meaning of Afghan, do this (call themselves Afghan for practical reasons, eg. selling books, selling music CDs, having Afghan Pashtun friends, etc). If a Tajik singer in Afghanistan for example did not call himself Afghan, Pashtuns would not listen to his music or buy his albums or go to his concert. That is how Pashtuns are. Samething for Khaled Hosseini and him getting his book out there. He can get out there much faster if he calls himself Afghan so that Pashtuns read it too. If he called himself Tajik most Pashtuns would not even have read the book. So inorder to have more success for his book he it is more practical for him to be Afghan. Him calling himself Afghan though does not change the power of his book, so it's not such a bad compromise considering that it's helped disintegrate the false idea of a unified "Afghan state".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 02:21:31 AM by Kamyar » Logged
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 04:40:10 AM »

Khaled Hosseini.....Promotes Afghanistan and Afghans! And is anti-Tajiks and Khorasan!

Dear Readers:
I first want to wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2008. I hope the new year brings you all the joy, good fortune, and happiness that you wish for.
For me, 2007 was an incredibly eventful year. It saw the publication of my second novel, A Thousand Splendid Suns, back on May 22nd. Many of you have asked me in your e-mails what inspired me to write this novel, and I thought I would say a few words about that.
In some ways, I felt that this was a book that I had to write. My first novel, The Kite Runner, was dominated by men and I knew, even as I was finishing it, that I was going to write about Afghanistan again and that this time I would write about Afghan women. The struggle of Afghan women was simply too compelling, too tragic, and too important and relevant a story, and both as an Afghan and as a writer, I knew that I couldn
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 04:42:24 AM by Rostam » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 06:22:14 AM »

Khalid has done something that people like me cant do it in a thousand years, if we call him pushtoon or non tajik just because he says he is from afghanistan it is gona be ungrateful of us.  He has done the right thing to tell the others about the misery of the ppl back home and also the refugees, they are no one else but our own relatives and friends who are suffering.  Calling himself from afghanistand doesnt make him pushtoon.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 06:46:37 AM »

Kamyar....first of all....you are totally wrong!

He has sold....8 million examples of only the kite runner......NO PASHTUN DID BUY THE BOOK!
It were and are mostly...foreigners who buy its books! And amongst people of Asia...specially the TAJIKS.
Tajiks are interested in literature, art etc.

Calling yourself...AFGHAN....is the biggest....''KUFR'' one can commit!

By calling ourself....AFGHAN....we just promote and legitamize....the state Afghanistan!
Everybody who is pro-afghanistan.....is automaticly....anti-khorasan....and Tajiks!

Here in this Interview, which is in Dutch...he even says that he....''ADMIRES...KARZAI'' :rolleyes:
http://www.literatuurplein.nl/mededeling.jsp?medId=2

He he is talking about..........AFGHAN/PASHTUN.....ethnicities......he claims.....that TAJIKS....are AFGHANS! DISGUSTING!
Kamyar

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;4888
Kamyar....first of all....you are totally wrong!

He has sold....8 million examples of only the kite runner......NO PASHTUN DID BUY THE BOOK!
It were and are mostly...foreigners who buy its books! And amongst people of Asia...specially the TAJIKS.
Tajiks are interested in literature, art etc.

I meant that in the beginning he did not expect it to sell so much. He expected just Afghanistanis to buy it (a large portion of which are Pashtuns).
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »

I meant that in the beginning he did not expect it to sell so much. He expected just Afghanistanis to buy it (a large portion of which are Pashtuns).
Well thats pretty coward....to hide your true identity...due to commercial reasons!
If he said clearly hes Tajik...then Tajiks of Samarqand and Bukhara and Tojikistan...would be part of his market!

It makes no sense
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: