April 07, 2020, 02:05:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Tajiks are not political active?  (Read 6374 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 02:36:19 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;4606

Imagine what will happan...if every single Tajik....will stand up! and follow the right ideology!

brother rostam,

is it going to happen? at least not in my lifetime.  we have already lost alot and if we dont open our eyes and dont be realistic we will lose everything, EVENTURALLY.  among all the other ethnic groups we are the only one who live is disaray.  do you know what our main problem is?i tell you, there are alot of tajkis who simply dont think that we are facing problems and there is conspiracy going on for a long time.  they always cry for unity as if we are the only one responsible for unity.  among the non pushtoons, hazaras are in a very well position right now(i am happy at least hazara brothers are in a better position), in terms of unity, in terms of what they want as a whole group of people, in terms of understanding each other(very important), in terms of presenting their case to the gov, thats how i see them more influential.  what we need to do: our profesionals must analyz the situation, find out what went wrong in the past in order to prevent repeating the same thing in the future, being realistic about the situation is crucial and see what is right for us.  our biggest enemy right now and since the last 2-3 centuries has been our identity problem, we dont feel strong about our identity, once we get this then alot of our problems can be solved.   when i talk about identity, it doesnt mean racism, we are humans like the other ppl, we are no better and no worse than the others.  we just want to have the same right as the other ppl and thats all.
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »

?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ??????. ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ? ?? ?????? ??????? ? ????? ????? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???. ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???. ???? ????? ???? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ? ????? ???? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ? ??????????? ?? ???? ? ???? ????

?? ????? ????? ?? ????????? ?????? ? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????. ??? ????? ?? ??????? ???????? ? ????????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????.
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ???. ???? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ? ???? ???. ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ? ?????? ????? ? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ????. ????? ??????? ????? ???. ?????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ? ????? ? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?????

??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ? ??? ????? ???
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 04:37:56 PM by Nastoh » Logged

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »

If you were part of greater Iran you would not have been landlocked, and you could have been better off. What caused these parts to be outside and landlocked ? I know Herat was taken by the British from Iran - I wonder why the people accepted to be separated and did not fight back ? Why the other Tajiks in other parts did not fight for Iran ? Is it the Sunni-Shia problem or some other reason, like so-called Khorasan nationalism ? Is it possible that Tajiks share some of the blame for taking side with Iran's enemies, if they did - as we still hear sometimes nowadays ?

Quote from: arya-zadah;4592
just because the territories we live are remote and landlocked - we are trapped by geography. communications with outside world, especially with advanced part of it, were, and are, not intensive and via the nations who always wanted to destroy/assimilate us: russians, uzbeks, pushtuns. the lack of political activity comes from the lack of the basics of self-identity -  the nations under whom we were/are performed well in destroying our identity. Simplest examples are: invention of the term "tajiki" by russians for the persian dialect of Tajikistan and renaming of "farsi-ye kaboli" to "dari" by pushtuns, and consequent declaration that "tajiki", "dari", and "farsi" were different languages of different nations, "shuravi", "afghans" and "iranians". political activity comes when we are able to restore our common identity and invent our common national ideology.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 03:02:48 AM »

What caused these parts to be outside and landlocked ? I know Herat was taken by the British from Iran - I wonder why the people accepted to be separated and did not fight back ?

looool....this is also the question which I always ask...but the other way round!
Who said Heratis didnt fight? As far as I know...they did...so far they could!

But the question now is.....why did not Iran do anything at that time?? Herat was a part of it...as you said!
Iran was responsible for his province and ground Herat....not the local people who inhabited Herat that time!
And why does Iran still...now do nothing??? :mad:

This actually the reason why I have double feelings about Iran!
Actually....STILL most herati tajiks...are Iran supporters.....even the sunni ones...like me!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:06:39 AM by Rostam » Logged
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 07:47:48 PM »

Rostam Jan,

Iran lost many territories to Russians and British in the last 200 years. Iran was weak and had to defend a huge territory, and lost. This article has information about Herat:
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/siege_of_herat08.php

What can Iran do now ? Do you think Iran should move into Afghanistan and make all Persian parts of Afghanistan part of Iran ? Would those people fight Iran or not ? What would be the international reaction with current crisis with USA ? Anyone who went into Afghanistan got messed up real bad - why should Iran risk everything especially if people are not supportive. I think if all Tajiks and others in north and western Afghanistan wanted to be part of Iran, Iran could win because no one except a few Taliban would fight - however, the Americans might bomb Iran to the stone age.

What is your opinion ? What shall we do ?

Quote from: Rostam;4633
looool....this is also the question which I always ask...but the other way round!
Who said Heratis didnt fight? As far as I know...they did...so far they could!

But the question now is.....why did not Iran do anything at that time?? Herat was a part of it...as you said!
Iran was responsible for his province and ground Herat....not the local people who inhabited Herat that time!
And why does Iran still...now do nothing??? :mad:

This actually the reason why I have double feelings about Iran!
Actually....STILL most herati tajiks...are Iran supporters.....even the sunni ones...like me!
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 02:06:33 AM »

Doodoli jaan........very important things you explained me there! and thanx for the site!
Its very interesting.....and I have to agree with you!....Iran doesnt have to....move into ''Afghanistan'' and Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukharan...at this moment!...But it should never forget his places!.....Like Iran....celebrates every year brithday of Rumi and Ibn Sina etc. Iran must also keep his....HOLY GROUND in mind!!!.....

We have to...care that...people become...what they are: Persian! As you said...besides a few Talibs ...nobody will work against Iran.....and Persians/Tajiks who stay anti-iran, are uneducated... and doesnt deserve to live :p....

When....everybody will be ready for it.....then can take Iran it over...just like Nazi-Germany did with Austria!
Annschluss!

And we can not stay afraid from....USA for ever? dont you think? If we will....then we can better stop here...and do something else!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 02:08:49 AM by Rostam » Logged
Kamyar

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 11:43:47 PM »

Tajiks seem to only rise up and become politically active when they are oppressed.

We can realize this easily by considering that the Tajiks who have opposed the Pashtun governments came from provinces or areas that were oppressed or neglected, such as Badakshan, Kapisa, Panjshir, Parwan, northern districts of Kabul, for example. Tajiks who were not neglected such as Kabuli-Tajiks were for the much more passive.

So the answer to your question is that they aren't neglected or oppressed or threatened enough just yet.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: