April 03, 2020, 10:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Another question  (Read 11310 times)
Hannibal

View Profile Email
« on: January 20, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

Since my other thread was deleted for uknown reasons I kindly want me to answer this question.

When people ask you what your nationality is. Do you say "Khorasan?" or "Afghanistan" ?
I've met hardcore setamis and khoristanis, when asked by westerns of their origin they say "I am from Afghanistan".
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:43:00 AM by Admin » Logged
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »

I say I am TAJIK/Persian....from Central Asia...and that Tajikistan is my country together with balkh, samarqand, kabul etc. and that Afghanistan is a bullshit garbage of USA....and that Afghans are the terrorists etc.

They shouldnt delete the other thread!
Hannibal

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;4972
I say I am TAJIK/Persian....from Central Asia...and that Tajikistan is my country together with balkh, samarqand, kabul etc. and that Afghanistan is a bullshit garbage of USA....and that Afghans are the terrorists etc.

They shouldnt delete the other thread!

May I ask which city you are from?
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 05:38:01 PM »

I am from city Balkh/Mazar....which is located in Central Asia....
And please dont come which your shit...about that its an afghan city and blabla...
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »

Quote from: Hannibal;4971
When people ask you what your nationality is. Do you say "Khorasan?" or "Afghanistan" ?
I've met hardcore setamis and khoristanis, when asked by westerns of their origin they say "I am from Afghanistan".

As i mentioned in my other thread. When you are being chased out like rats from Afghanistan then indeed you are an afghan. But now when you feel tough you prefer being called khoristani.

Hypocracy is a term i constantly think of when reading your posts.

I would say my nationality is Tajik. My current country Afghanistan. Remember Tajik is a NATION so my nationlity is Tajik. Those who couldn't answer this question of you, they weren't aware of Tajik being a nation.

I believe you have misunderstood most Tajiks and their love for Khorasan. Calling ourseves Khorasani doesn't mean we hate Afghanistan or Pashtuns. Take this out your head. We respect everyone else and we hate no one.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 05:52:23 PM by Nastoh » Logged

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 07:41:41 PM »

Do you know; You live in a such country that it is named by others? Do you know why it is changed? Do you look and research for why it is about 200 years that we suffering from wars, fights, and all other problems??

Sorry but please do have more researches and read you Question once again.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Kamyar

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Since my other thread was deleted for uknown reasons I kindly want me to answer this question.

As i mentioned in my other thread. When you are being chased out like rats from Afghanistan then indeed you are an afghan. But now when you feel tough you prefer being called khoristani.

Ofcoarse we say we are from Afghanistan at first. once we get to know the person and if we talk about politics or our background more, then we will explain all the rest to them, don't worry.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:05:18 PM by Kamyar » Logged
rooyintan
Ashke Yekom
Research Team

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 02:46:52 AM »

Botparaste vahhabi, az in forum boro biroon. Inja baradarane Tajik e mo ro aziyat nakon. Dar toole tarikh sarane iletoon mardom daneshmand o Aryazadegan Tajik, Qezelbash o Hazarah ro bi rahmane koshtand. Pirane bi liyaghate iletoon baraye arab o angal o sami o tazi bardegi keshidand, rahbarane bisavad, bachehbaz, haramzadeh, motejavez, bifarhang, nezhadparast. Khake pake
Khorasan bayad be zire hokoomate parsizabanan bar gardad. Be omide khodavande bakhshandeh o mehraban, balkh, herat, ghazni, ghowr, bamiyan, badakhshan az zire solteye biganegane ahrimanane angal, vahhabiye arab o pushtun rahayi miyabad o bari degar peyman o vahdat e khod ro ba Iran zameen bar gharar mikonand. Zendeh bad Shadravan Ahmad Shah Masood. Zendeh bad shadravan Nader Shah Afshar Abivardi. Ashraf Hotaki mesle moosh farar kard o 3 bar shekaste sangil khord. Zendeh bad sarmine aftab "Khorasan", zendeh bad Khorasaniyan dar har kojaye jahan hastand. Zendeh bad tamamiye shadravane Khorasan, Tajikistan o Iran Zameen.

Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 05:14:06 AM »

I think, that it is better to remove such themes. Because such themes distract our attention to silly questions and unnecessary disputes. We should spend our energy for discussions and jobs which are useful for our Tajik nation and for Khorasan.

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Farangis
تاجیک دخترک

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 07:43:29 AM »

If a foreigner ask me about my indentiteit, i would answer him/her. I am a persian speaker ( Tajik) from Afghanistan.. If he does'nt know what Tajik is, i will explain it..:)

@ Afrasiab Jan,

In fact this kind of threads are good for us, because the most of Pashtuns thinks that we are Racist by saying that we are Tajik and we prefer the name Khorasan instead Afghanistan..

We can answer their questions on this way. In my opnion don't delet this thread..

Best regards,

Farangis

، من اگر بنشینم
، تو اگر بنشینی
چه کسی بر خیزد؟

، من اگر برخیزم
، تو اگر برخیزی
!همه بر می خیزتد
!!!! همه بر می خیزند، همه بر می خیزند
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »

Topic will not be deleted. There is no reason for that. Here we are discussing about our problems, the way how to remove difficulties; and this kind of questions make us be more aware.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »

I said only my opinion. Maybe you are right.
But I think, that we do not need care what pukhtun's think about us and about Khorasan. The main thing is what we ourselves think and what we want.

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 12:39:44 PM »

my other posts got deleted with the other thread so i want to say not all pashtuns hate tajiks one of which is me. i don't really care if u are tajik or hazara we are all humans. At the moment the people of afghanistan need our help. it is winter time and there are many children without shelter or food. our first duty should be to help those kids if we want a better future. i am all in favour of self determinatin for tajik people as i believe in freedom. if the tajiks are not happy by living in one country with afghans they can seperate their lands from us. no one should be forced to live with others. i think there should be referrendum in afghanistan to decide what people want and not the corrupt leaders. i know the current borders of our countires are artificial and created by colonial powers but we have to know that injustices have happend all over the world, for example look at the fate of the kurdish people split into four countries, their freedom fighters are call PKK terrorist group. lool at the injustices of the baloch people in sistan in iran. the baloch of pakistan and iran also want a united and free country. But i still hope all afghans can live together peacefully and i hope we can all learn to love each other as fellow humans and muslims. all senseable people know that by calling each other names we will achieve nothing but only increase the pain and suffering of innocent people.
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »

i dont believe that all the pashtuns should be punished for the crimes of a few leaders who control them. as we know most afghans are not educated wether they are pashtuns or hazara or tajik. they are easily manipulated by our corrupt leaders. my father was abducted in Kabul by hazara group and we had to pay $10000 ransom for him after which he was beaten but released afterwards. That still doesn't make me hate hazara people as i have met many of them and they are lovely people.
our priority should be to educate our new generation and they can decide for themselves rather than a few corrupt leaders making their decisions for them.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

not all pashtuns hate tajiks.
Nobody cares here...weather afghans hate or love us! Doesnt matter for us!

But i still hope all afghans can live together peacefully

Yes, all Afghans should live together in peace...that means 15 million of Afghans in Pashtunistan...and the 30 million in Pakistan!
Just like the Tajiks...shall live peacefully together!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: