April 03, 2020, 10:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Another question  (Read 11311 times)
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;5036

Yes, all Afghans should live together in peace...that means 15 million of Afghans in Pashtunistan...and the 30 million in Pakistan!
Just like the Tajiks...shall live peacefully together!

well i dont want to force the pashtuns of pakistan to live with us. if they want to live with pakistanis then they shouldnt be forced to join afghanistan. do u believe tajiks of other countries should be forced to join afghanistani tajiks wether they want to or not?
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »

Why should they not wan it? its better to ask that question first......
and first of all....WE WERE  SEPEREATED BY FORCE..............

And people are besuwad as yourself said....why should their vote count???
The GOOD THING....should be forced if people dont accept it! YES!
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 01:15:42 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;5038
Why should they not wan it? its better to ask that question first......
and first of all....WE WERE  SEPEREATED BY FORCE..............

maybe they are happy in their current country where they live. four million pashtuns live in the financial centre of pakistan Karachi and they have many businesses there so they might prefer their money more than their nationalism.
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;5038

And people are besuwad as yourself said....why should their vote count???
The GOOD THING....should be forced if people dont accept it! YES!

lol where did i say why their vote should count? i am pro democracy. i think people should be free to choose what they want and please dont call me besuwad as i am quite young and educated:D
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 01:43:58 PM »

Your reply shows how educated you are!....I didnt said you are besuwad....thats nothin special.
I said...most humans, are kept unedcuated.....and you, I dont consider as human!
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

Quote from: shinno;5035
i dont believe that all the pashtuns should be punished for the crimes of a few leaders who control them. as we know most afghans are not educated wether they are pashtuns or hazara or tajik. they are easily manipulated by our corrupt leaders. my father was abducted in Kabul by hazara group and we had to pay $10000 ransom for him after which he was beaten but released afterwards. That still doesn't make me hate hazara people as i have met many of them and they are lovely people.
our priority should be to educate our new generation and they can decide for themselves rather than a few corrupt leaders making their decisions for them.

Dear Shino,

Nice to have you in the forum, you seem to be a good guy with an open  mind.  And you are right, no one should be punished for the crimes of someone else.  But at the same time some people who defend those traitors unconditionally are giving a bad name to the Pushtoons first.  We should admit that alot of horrible things were done against the Non-Pushtoons, who is gona pay for that? who will be punished for that? who is gona give them the things which  were taken from them forcefully?  If we are facing misery back home it is soely because of those aparthid policies.  How can I feel good for my own country if everything is forced on us against  my wish?  we are all suffering, Pushtoon or Non-Pushtoon, it is only because of those injustices.  The name Pushtoon is forced on us in the shape of Afghan, our culture, history, language etc have been delibarately targeted by the past rulers especially the MohamadZai clan.  Ordinary people's lands and farms were forcefully taken from them in hazarajat and north and given to the Pushtoons.  even today our constitution is based on prejudism, national Anathem is in Pushtoo, all the acadamic and military titles are in Pushtoo, Pushtoo is treated especially and given priority over the other languages.  If we dont address all these injustices, trst me non of us will have a good day in the future.
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 01:54:53 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;5041
and you, I dont consider as human!

well thats not a nice thing to say but i dont really care who you consider as human
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;5042
Dear Shino,

Nice to have you in the forum, you seem to be a good guy with an open  mind.  And you are right, no one should be punished for the crimes of someone else.  But at the same time some people who defend those traitors unconditionally are giving a bad name to the Pushtoons first.  We should admit that alot of horrible things were done against the Non-Pushtoons, who is gona pay for that? who will be punished for that? who is gona give them the things which  were taken from them forcefully?  If we are facing misery back home it is soely because of those aparthid policies.  How can I feel good for my own country if everything is forced on us against  my wish?  we are all suffering, Pushtoon or Non-Pushtoon, it is only because of those injustices.  The name Pushtoon is forced on us in the shape of Afghan, our culture, history, language etc have been delibarately targeted by the past rulers especially the MohamadZai clan.  Ordinary people's lands and farms were forcefully taken from them in hazarajat and north and given to the Pushtoons.  even today our constitution is based on prejudism, national Anathem is in Pushtoo, all the acadamic and military titles are in Pushtoo, Pushtoo is treated especially and given priority over the other languages.  If we dont address all these injustices, trst me non of us will have a good day in the future.

Dear Rika Khana
Thank you for calling me a good guy. im sure you are a good person yourself as i can see by the way you commnicate.
i agree with you that many injustices have been done in the past. Many pashtun leaders have been bought by foriegners in the past and they don't represent the pashtun people no matter what people say. To me a good tajik or hazara or kafir person is better than so called monafiq pashtun. i am not a nationalist. all i want is for everyone to be free and happy. as i said before more people should be educated in afghanistan in their chosen language. when people are educated freely and proplerly they will think for themselves and not be fooled by any leaders. if u look at afghanistan in every area there are warlords and the people follow them like sheeps its truly sad.
Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 03:30:11 PM »

Nowadays it is very common among non-Pashtun Afghanistanis to blame Pashtuns in general for the destruction, unequalities, backwardness... of our country, than criticizing the specific leaders who were/are responsible for.  They say mostly that Pashtuns have ruled 300 yrs or so, but if you pay a closer look to the matter, you find out that there have been merely a group of families (for example: Mohamad Zai family had the power in their hands for +/- 100 yrs) who availed immensely from kingdom and presidency, while the situation of Pashtuns in general has not developed as it was expected: most of Pashtuns are still illiterate, poor,... if you go to the south of Afghainstan, you hardly see any concrete buildings, infrastructure is worse, and so on. So why should the whole folk  be blamed and found guilty for the improper deeds of the (puppet) leaders??

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Mahasti
Kichkenpoor

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »

Hannibal, bring some more Afghans here, it will be fun. :D

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 06:30:47 PM »

Quote from: NightWish;5052
Hannibal, bring some more Afghans here, it will be fun. :D
Well.....you are right! people participating...... homoseksuality, pansexuality, barbarism, animalism, ANALism, paraphilia, pedophilia, talibanism, slavism etc etc etc. .....are very funny....but...havent we seen already enough? ....isnt it now time that....they should....continue their highly gained civilization...further in heaven! :cool:
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

i always tell people that I am Persian.
normally people ask me after that if i am from Iran.
i tell them No and explain in a few words that there are several Persian countries in the region beyond Iran,  like Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. I tell them that the territory of these country ishistoric Persia. Normally people are surprised and curious and they ask me further - which country i am and whether Persia is still alive. I tell them then my final identity - former Russian territory, former part of Greater Persia, now independent Persian country Tajikistan. I further tell them about Tajiks, about distinct identity, different then Persians of Iran. so on.
i found it very easy in my life in western countries. people who know that I am Persian, are normally not surprised that I look Middle Eastern, not russian (my citizenship) or asian (Central Asia), that i celebrate Persian New year, listen to Persian music, and talk to people from Iran and Afghanistan in other then english language.
dunyo

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

arya-zadah, I've been telling exactly the same thing as you for the past 9 years that i've been living abroad. When I tell people that I'm Persian, and being Persian doesn't means being from only Iran. It Includes Tajikistan, Afganistan, Iran and Uzbekistan, people get excited that they have learned something that day and they start to ask even more questions. All I have to say is, it makes me feel proud being able to represent all those coutries.

To break the cycle of poverty, our children need to be educated.
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 03:03:15 AM »

pesar e khoob arya-zadah
va
dokhtar e khoob dunyo

:)
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 07:30:55 AM »

Yes very well said.....I tell exactly the same....sometimes people dont understand! The enemy has divided us......we have to unite again!
May god unite holy Iranzameen and all Persians!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: