September 23, 2019, 01:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is Your Favorite Tajik Personality?  (Read 37631 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2008, 01:36:06 AM »

Quote from: Neo Bactra;7385
Dorood All,

There are two Tajik popular names that, I guess, represented Tajik resistance against Arab? rule some centuries ago. One is Hamza Pesar e Azarak e Sistaani and the other is Ibn e Moqne. I wonder if anyone has any  information on either of the two. Perhaps Rooyintanjon is able to help.

Pedrood

I think Hamza after a long struggle retreated to a city called Gardez in south of Afghanistan and it is still got the same name.  The persian speakers of Gardiz, i believe to be the offsprings/troops of this great man.
rooyintan
Ashke Yekom
Research Team

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2008, 01:38:22 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;7357
That is the most stupid of us to be divided because of religion.  it doesnt matter  what we believe but should still stick toghether.  we have to respect each other and our beliefs to achieve this unity.

Rika Khana jan,

I totally agree with you. Persian Unity is first priority and is the only way to bring success.

rooyintan
Ashke Yekom
Research Team

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2008, 01:41:21 AM »

Quote from: Nader Shah;7380
Dooste Gerami, PORS: Very well said !

I might even add that religion is made up of misconceptions due to the lack of wisdom, insight, and real knowledge in the human beings who interpret it. This is really the sad part, otherwise spirituality is the best antidote to many of our ills, but we need to understand it thoroughly and from within.

However, to each their own interpreatation. I am fine with that as long as no one uses violence or coercion to impose upon others. Believe in what you like ! In fact, why not believe even in fairy tales, that is what children do, and they are quite happy because of it !!!

Nader Shah e Gol,

I totally agree with you. I can see and feel "pendar-e Nik, goftar-e Nik, kerdar-nik" in your words. You are a true son of Iran o Khorasan Zameen.

rooyintan
Ashke Yekom
Research Team

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »

Quote from: Neo Bactra;7385
Dorood All,

There are two Tajik popular names that, I guess, represented Tajik resistance against Arab? rule some centuries ago. One is Hamza Pesar e Azarak e Sistaani and the other is Ibn e Moqne. I wonder if anyone has any  information on either of the two. Perhaps Rooyintanjon is able to help.

Pedrood

Sorry people I never heard of this person. If anyone has details please post and I'll be glad to know about him.

Neo Bactra

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 02:02:45 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;7393
I think Hamza after a long struggle retreated to a city called Gardez in south of Afghanistan and it is still got the same name.  The persian speakers of Gardiz, i believe to be the offsprings/troops of this great man.

Sepaas Rika Khana Jan, it was interesting. I am still looking around to see if I can get more information about him. Thanks again.
Neo Bactra

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 02:04:27 AM »

Quote from: Darius;7366
Hassane Sabbah, Rostam, Rooyintan, Pors and all other Persian/Iranian participants of this thread. I love you all as my next of kins and my patriot brothers. That's why I'd like to ask some of you to restrain from deviding us into patriots vs non-patriots, islamophils vs islamophobes etc. The only thing we need right now is unity against those who hate all of us regardless of our stance. And I'd love to see all of you in 2010 as proposed by Rostam-jan. All the best dustane gerami.

Nicely put. Bravo! It just looks very inspiring to see all Tajik posters treating each other with respect and affection. That's what takes to be a Tajik/Persian--tolerance and respectfulness. However, in Afghanistan, Tajiks will do better if they come across as Abu Muslim Khorasani, Babak, Hasan Sabah, Cyrus, Yaqbob Lais Safar, Massoud, and RUSTAM. Their tolerance is always exploilted by Pashtons in the name of Islam and patriotism. So let's be Rumi in love and Rustam in wars. And let's be both at the same time. Let's learn to never compromise one for the other.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:18:23 AM by Neo Bactra » Logged
Kambiz
Dervish
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 07:25:02 AM »

Thanks Neo Bactra. But what I meant was a bit different. I am not advocating compromise with our adversaries in Afghanistan or elsewhere. I just don't like the way we divide ourselves - Tajiks (Persians) even here, just because our visions on some topics don't match each other. I'm sure all Persians in the forum are somehow concerned over their nation's future. That's the reason they take part in discussions. So, it's better to attract more of them whatever religion/belief they stick to. All of them are patriots deep in their hearts. That's why be careful when alleging that some of us in here are patriots and some are not. It's better to have reasonable discourses rather than accusing each other of lack of vigour, patriotism etc. and shaping tiny 'fractions of patriots' by dismissing our real strength in unity.

All the best

Quote from: Neo Bactra;7402
Nicely put. Bravo! It just looks very inspiring to see all Tajik posters treating each other with respect and affection. That's what takes to be a Tajik/Persian--tolerance and respectfulness. However, in Afghanistan, Tajiks will do better if they come across as Abu Muslim Khorasani, Babak, Hasan Sabah, Cyrus, Yaqbob Lais Safar, Massoud, and RUSTAM. Their tolerance is always exploilted by Pashtons in the name of Islam and patriotism. So let's be Rumi in love and Rustam in wars. And let's be both at the same time. Let's learn to never compromise one for the other.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 09:38:08 AM »

Quote from: Darius;7418
I just don't like the way we divide ourselves - Tajiks (Persians) even here, just because our visions on some topics don't match each other. I'm sure all Persians in the forum are somehow concerned over their nation's future. That's the reason they take part in discussions. So, it's better to attract more of them whatever religion/belief they stick to. All of them are patriots deep in their hearts. That's why be careful when alleging that some of us in here are patriots and some are not. It's better to have reasonable discourses rather than accusing each other of lack of vigour, patriotism etc. and shaping tiny 'fractions of patriots' by dismissing our real strength in unity.

All the best

Very Mature.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 09:54:21 AM »

There should be no division based on....crap and bullshit!
But yes...there should be competition in patriotism! ;)
Neo Bactra

View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »

Quote from: Darius;7418
Thanks Neo Bactra. But what I meant was a bit different. I am not advocating compromise with our adversaries in Afghanistan or elsewhere. I just don't like the way we divide ourselves - Tajiks (Persians) even here, just because our visions on some topics don't match each other. I'm sure all Persians in the forum are somehow concerned over their nation's future. That's the reason they take part in discussions. So, it's better to attract more of them whatever religion/belief they stick to. All of them are patriots deep in their hearts. That's why be careful when alleging that some of us in here are patriots and some are not. It's better to have reasonable discourses rather than accusing each other of lack of vigour, patriotism etc. and shaping tiny 'fractions of patriots' by dismissing our real strength in unity.

All the best

Respectable Darius,
In fact, I had quoted you in my previous post due to your fine message. I also added a short note of my own observation of Tajiks' attitude and behavior with respect to their collective identity as Tajiks. That had nothing to do with the message that was contained in your quoted post. Thus, your post quoted here is the result of your own inference which I can only see how irrelevant it is to what I was implying. I only use "Tajiks/Persians" to include "Persians of Iran" (I assume you are from Iran) in my messages. And I do so because I believe the Iranian Persians might not easily identify with the word "Tajik" as the name of their identity. It is simply of out of good will. From now on, however, I will only use the term Tajiks to mean Tajiks of all countries including Iranian Persians. I will strictly confine my texts to keeping up with the spirit and purpose of the forum and continue to address my Tajik brothers and sisters as Tajiks, without the addition of the term Persians. With all due respect, please refrain from using words such as "allegation", "accusation",etc. Before you put those divisive terms in your post next, please ask for clarification first.

Let me emphasize that Tajiks in Afghanistan do need mobilization. They do need to develope a sense of oneness and solidarity with one another. They need to unite there first before they can "effectively" be equal zealots with their brothers and sisters outside Afghanistan. (And of course they can continue to collaborate with their Tajiks worldwide.) I speak based on my own experiences with Tajiks in Afghanistan. They are not politically active enough. Thus, they are exploited at every turn of political change because they are not unified. They are divided along reglious lines. That needs to be addressed. And hence the need for a strong sense of solidarity among them. Their solidarity and political participation alone will ensure their prosperity and progress, let alone their survival.

Darius, I do believe that you have good intentions. It's your prose that made me conclude that you draw hasty inferece without noticing the context of a poster's content.

Mofaq bashid.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:19:21 PM by Neo Bactra » Logged
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »

actually, the cause why most Persians are Muslims were the Shaffarids and not Abu Muslim or Tahirids. The Shaffirids islamized mio. of Tajiks, specially those in Kabul and Kandahar who were believing in Buddhism

Neo Bactra

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »

Shaffirids? Elaborate please.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2008, 05:36:10 AM »

Quote from: Parsistani;7439
actually, the cause why most Persians are Muslims were the Shaffarids and not Abu Muslim or Tahirids. The Shaffirids islamized mio. of Tajiks, specially those in Kabul and Kandahar who were believing in Buddhism

Safaris? i dont think so, Yaquob was a great tajik hero who revived the tajik/persian pride as it used to be in the past, he even droped arabic as a court language and brought farsi back.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2008, 07:42:01 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;7477
Safaris? i dont think so, Yaquob was a great tajik hero who revived the tajik/persian pride as it used to be in the past, he even droped arabic as a court language and brought farsi back.

Of course he was an anti-arabi (as ''shia-muslim'') but he also islamized mio. Tajiks of Khurasan who were buddhists and zoroastrians, specially in the own country Sistan and modern Helmand. He also was the cause of the islamization of Sindh and the islamic Dynasty of so-called Sayyids of Ind (Arabs) who served him as governeurs over modern Pakistan and Punjab. Farsi was never dead nor our culture. Even during Abu Muslim it was used by himself and even by his arabic army (he forced them to speak Farsi). The Tahirids, another great Tajiks who gave persian culture and language again it´s pride and using instead of arabic as ''court language''. Those older dynasties were the cause of persian renessance. There are a lot lies about the earlier islamic past which are created by so-called new ''zoroastrians'' and those who are from birth against Muslims. Arabic was, like latin in europe, only the language of science and cleric education while Farsi was still used by Persians and those who were nationalistic enough they wrote cassides, shahnama, poems, histories...or do you think Firdowsi and Abbas Merv were creating a new language that is called today as Farsi? Arabs did a lot of bad thinks including killing, looting, buring..the same what their today awghanic sons do but killing a language was and is not able...

Kambiz
Dervish
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

Neo Bactra-ye gerami,

It seems you are the one who's drawing hasty conclusions and even deciding for yourself on my whereabouts. No, I'm from Tajikistan mate. And it is in my habbit to call all Tajiks and Persian-speakers simply "Persian" or Tajik (Persian). "

And ostensibly you have misunderstood me again brother. Next time before quoting me or replying back to my message please try to read and digest it thoroughly. The message was not addressed to you only. I just spoke out and you put forward your view that did not reflect what I meant and I got back again to elaborate it further.

I've been witnessing here divisions like this and that are patriots implying that others should be known as non-patriots. It's a regressive and sectarian approach I believe, definition of the word "partiotism" is quite diverse. I'm well aware of our mobilization problems throughout my country (Iran, "Tajikistan", "Afghanistan", "Uzbekistan"...) and we can overcome them by putting aside this kind of divisions between ourselves with constructive discourses without blaming each other for meagre things.    

Quote from: Neo Bactra;7434
Respectable Darius,
In fact, I had quoted you in my previous post due to your fine message. I also added a short note of my own observation of Tajiks' attitude and behavior with respect to their collective identity as Tajiks. That had nothing to do with the message that was contained in your quoted post. Thus, your post quoted here is the result of your own inference which I can only see how irrelevant it is to what I was implying. I only use "Tajiks/Persians" to include "Persians of Iran" (I assume you are from Iran) in my messages. And I do so because I believe the Iranian Persians might not easily identify with the word "Tajik" as the name of their identity. It is simply of out of good will. From now on, however, I will only use the term Tajiks to mean Tajiks of all countries including Iranian Persians. I will strictly confine my texts to keeping up with the spirit and purpose of the forum and continue to address my Tajik brothers and sisters as Tajiks, without the addition of the term Persians. With all due respect, please refrain from using words such as "allegation", "accusation",etc. Before you put those divisive terms in your post next, please ask for clarification first.

Let me emphasize that Tajiks in Afghanistan do need mobilization. They do need to develope a sense of oneness and solidarity with one another. They need to unite there first before they can "effectively" be equal zealots with their brothers and sisters outside Afghanistan. (And of course they can continue to collaborate with their Tajiks worldwide.) I speak based on my own experiences with Tajiks in Afghanistan. They are not politically active enough. Thus, they are exploited at every turn of political change because they are not unified. They are divided along reglious lines. That needs to be addressed. And hence the need for a strong sense of solidarity among them. Their solidarity and political participation alone will ensure their prosperity and progress, let alone their survival.

Darius, I do believe that you have good intentions. It's your prose that made me conclude that you draw hasty inferece without noticing the context of a poster's content.

Mofaq bashid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: