February 23, 2020, 02:51:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for our Forum  (Read 18158 times)
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 01:09:45 AM »

It's not addressed to you, by YOU ... I really meant people who put their faith blindly in some kind of so-called religion and centuries old book as the final word and in the middlemen who act as go between between am absent and silent so-called God and the poor people who are being ripped off and abused by these middlemen called Akhunds and priests or whatever
Quote from: PORS;10200
Is that addressed to me? Or somebody else? ;) Here is what I think....
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 01:27:26 AM »

Thanks Nader Shah,

Although Darwinism has qualitative facts and is derived from rational reasoning,  I do believe it does not completely cover and proves about origins of man nor it does solely accountable for such insight. DNA was a big support for them, yet DNA also needs to be discovered further and it's interrelations between humans and animals.

As regarding to religion, I respect all kinds of religions be it Daoism, Sikhism or Buddhism. Yet, it is important for all of us to live today and build the future.

Pors.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 01:47:20 AM »

Nader Shahe gerami,

One question to which if you do not wish you may just pass it. I wonder why are you not trapped by Akhund's theory about origins of man? Do you have any specific experience in the past beyond that? If there is anything to share about it, please do so.

Seepas,

Pors.

Quote from: Nader Shah;10202
It's not addressed to you, by YOU ... I really meant people who put their faith blindly in some kind of so-called religion and centuries old book as the final word and in the middlemen who act as go between between am absent and silent so-called God and the poor people who are being ripped off and abused by these middlemen called Akhunds and priests or whatever

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 02:12:21 AM »

Akhund is just a filthy businessman preying on simple minded brainwashed people. Akhund has no theory. Akhund just regurgitates shit from Arab who make iranians swallow his shit called quran 1400 years ago. Sorry to be so blunt but it had to be said once the real way.
Quote from: PORS;10209
I wonder why are you not trapped by Akhund's theory about origins of man?
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 07:12:33 AM »

Ooops.. I offer you a new thread. So that it is to be related with its Topic name. Here is Suggestions for Our forum Topic.

Once you open new topic; then i will move your posts from here.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »

Quote from: PORS;10171
I would also suggest to include agnostic, atheist, bright, disbeliever, doubter, faithless, freethinker, godless, heretic, ill religious, infidel, materialist, nihilist, non-believer, non-religious, objectivist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, unbeliever in our consensus too. They are influential part of our society too.

As for discussing, I hope neither side will try to impose their understanding. Anyhow, it should be open and discussing.

Pors.

Dear Pors,

I agree completely- it should be open to all - free and no one should get upset so that they resort to cursing and other things.  

Personal attacks should not be permitted - as that distracts people from the debate and is a cop out tactic.

The aim should be to inform and to teach critical thinking - through assessing articles/papers/books and discussing the issues.

From it is hoped that all assumptions are put into question.

Afterall the ultimate aim of education is CRITICAL THINKING... and to get informed about ways to tackle harmful practices amongst our peoples - and through it to find ways to prevent our people from being used by those whom wish them harm through exploitation of their ignorance.

Ahhangar
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »

I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

Quote from: Gul agha;10233
I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science

Thank you.
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

Dorood all,

We need a thread labeled 'Uniting Tajiks' - or 'Pars (Tajik) Unity', where we can bring news and have discussions on all the developments - be they POLITICAL/ECONOMIC/GEOGRAPHICAL/IDEATIONAL/INSTITUTIONAL that are for and against Pars (Tajik) unity across the world.

This means topics about the economic development of (Pars) Tajik inhabited regions of the world - and especially those developments which make for close ties between the core nations of Tajikistan Afghanistan and Iran - and the developments in the surrounding areas which affect the development of Iran Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

Political developments - from political policies that favour stronger ties to those that inhibit it - within the core nations or amongst the diaspora  - we need to know about it all.

Institutional being the development of institutions which are for the upkeep of our language and culture.

And so on...

What attracts us together?

A sense of linguistic/ethnic commonality.

e.g. Common ethnicity Parsi(Persian) language and culture; and PERSIANATE culture

What aim do we have?

The good of our people.

e.g. Increasing the standard of living of Pars Tajik) peoples; and eventually all the neighboring Iranic peoples

How do we achieve those aims?

By economic activity and the establishing civil institutions.

e.g. Agricultural, Industrial, Educational... activities of the Pars (Tajik) peoples.

What should the ultimate representative of our venture be?

The STATE.

e.g. The STATE of KHORASAN; and eventually a bigger greater IRAN

AHHANGAR
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 08:30:04 AM by Ahhangar » Logged
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »

Dear Gul Agha,

Thanks for the improvements that you make. So far i have one suggestion;

I see that there a a lot of emply spaces bellow the forum page...Is there a possiblity to add the tags of some important websites so that we did not open them separatelly?

just go to  http://asiaplus.tj/ and see the end of this page in order to understand what I mean. I believe you can invent something better than that.

thanks

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 09:40:01 AM »

We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.

Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 06:27:18 AM »

Quote from: PORS;11207
We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.

After entering your User CP from Menu up. Click on Pictures & Albums locating at the left. From there you can Add Photos, Create Albums etc.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Qumars
کیومرس آریا

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »

?? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ? ????? ???? ???. ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ????? ? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ????.
? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????.

????
??????

Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 06:01:34 AM »

?????? ?????
?? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????.

Dear Dushanbe,

Thanks for your suggestion, and we will place links to the important sites at bottom of the page soon.

Superior

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

A question: why do uploaded picture posts (.jpg at least) appear small unless you click on them ? Is there another way to post pictures, or is this a limitation ? Can the limitation be overcome ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: