September 19, 2020, 04:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are we? Tajiks or Persians?  (Read 39587 times)
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2008, 03:31:35 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;10998
I have got question for you Afrasiab, Do you consider the Tajik girls as biting dogs?

I think, that Dushanbe did not want to humiliate Tajik girls with these words. He, in my opinion, wanted to say, that the Tajik girls are very very proud and inaccessible. He has chosed these words unsuccessfully. I also agree with him, that the Tajik girls has very proud character. For example I had Russian girl-friend, but had not Tajik girl-friend. But I married the beautiful Tajik girl. I loved my Russian girl-friend (in Moscow) and wished to marry her, but she has refused because she did not wish to come to live in Tajikistan.
And in occasion of pride and inaccessibility of Tajik girls: I think, that it is good, that they are inaccessible. The Tajik girl should be proud and inaccessible. To win heart of Tajik girl is not easy. For this purpose it is necessary to struggle a maximum. And when had won heart of Tajik girl, it is necessary quickly to marry her. I have made so. :)

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: