January 18, 2020, 01:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on in youtube?  (Read 2840 times)
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« on: June 22, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

Just by typing Tajik or Pashtun in youtube, you can find so many interesting things there. Instead of self-improvement and useful activity many peoples of Afghanistan are involved in self-distruction there. The war of Afghanistan has entered into www. Almost in every Tajik music the topic of pashtuns is their. It is not in out culture.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Ghorzang

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

To tell you the truth, this war was started by Gul Agha and his team. Now I don't know if Gul Agha from this forum (the admin) is the same person or not. They were the ones who created websites like www.afghanprofile.net or started uploading naked videos to youtube with the (pashton, afghan) tags. Now when i search pashto in youtube, I come across hundreds of such videos. If you go to wikipedia, they are behind all the editing and creating hatred among the people of Afghanistan. If they had not started all this, than your tajik history would have never been attacked on youtube or wikipedia.

Why did I join this forum? because all I saw was pashton/afghan bashing in here.
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »

Quote from: Ghorzang;10495
To tell you the truth, this war was started by Gul Agha and his team. Now I don't know if Gul Agha from this forum (the admin) is the same person or not. They were the ones who created websites like www.afghanprofile.net or started uploading naked videos to youtube with the (pashton, afghan) tags. Now when i search pashto in youtube, I come across hundreds of such videos. If you go to wikipedia, they are behind all the editing and creating hatred among the people of Afghanistan. If they had not started all this, than your tajik history would have never been attacked on youtube or wikipedia.

Why did I join this forum? because all I saw was pashton/afghan bashing in here.

You need to learn to provide proof of your statements.

The Pashtun nationalist anti Tajiks have been STATE SPONSORED in AFGHANISTAN for over 80+ years to promote anti Parsi activities.

Who was it the wrote Dwomi Saqaui calling for their ethnic cleansing of Tajiks - and was it not attempted by the Taliban?

You people have no shame - hence the repetition of misery in our region and ultimately the destruction of you people.

Youtube - it is just stupid so far - attaching tags of Pashtun or Tajik to filthy videos is the act of cowards - there is no proper discussion - except for a few well reasoned pieces of satire - it is all just slander.

Ahhangar

Ahhangar
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:13:23 AM by Ahhangar » Logged
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 04:28:25 AM »

Quote from: Ghorzang;10495

You little tailed bastard, you little dogfucker, it was not Gul Agha but mio. of Tajiks that have seen how you claimed your nacked and honorless mothers as ''Tajiks'' so Tajik nationalists began to show more of your dirty nacked mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, aunths... Pashtun e K+++madar. We will slaught you in pieces...dirty homosexual bastard,

Arash

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 04:05:02 AM »

youtube is blocked in iran :( i miss it soooo much

but now i watch liveleak.com
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 05:54:25 AM »

Quote from: Arash;11043
youtube is blocked in iran :( i miss it soooo much

but now i watch liveleak.com

liveleak has almost nothing. there is no Tajik music

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: