March 28, 2020, 02:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tajikam banner  (Read 4075 times)
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »

It seems to me that the crown should be golden instead of white - it would look nicer. And the letters Tajikam could be in red or green - preferably green (as in the color of flag of iran).

What do other people think ?
Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 05:55:12 AM »

Thanks for the suggestion, and I hereby share with you the suggestions of Mr. Ahanger who shared with us via a PM (I hope that he doesn't mind it):

Dorood all,

I wanted to propose that we get rid of the crown symbol - I do not know what it signifies and in its place use an elaborate Derafsh e Kawyani. That is a proper emblem. The crown is not a good emblem.

Also I think we ought to include a few symbols relating to our beautiful mountains and also our past Kings - especially the Ghur Kings whom are neglected. Our architecture ought to be included as well.

And across the top - I think we should have a quote of the week or day from anyone of our great sages and Kings.

Ahhangar

So please don't hesitate to tell us what you do think of the suggestions.

Superior

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 03:06:12 PM »

I like Ahhangar's suggestion of having a quote of the day, if possible, from one of our great poets or philosophers or mystics - either at the top or bottom part of the banner.

As for the crown, I am neutral, I dont think it needs to be removed, but improved - but the way it looks now with B&Q for crown and colors for some of the personalities looks odd. Also, the way these personalities are embedded in the crown does not look too good (AH MAssoud is almost invisible, maybe on purpose).

As for the other suggestion, putting a mountain there: I wonder if you have beautiful pictures of the highest mountain in Tajikistan (Peak Somoni or old Peak Communism) so we can see how it fits in with the banner.
Quote from: Superior;11444
Thanks for the suggestion, and I hereby share with you the suggestions of Mr. Ahanger who shared with us via a PM (I hope that he doesn't mind it):

So please don't hesitate to tell us what you do think of the suggestions.

Superior
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 03:29:36 PM »

Another idea:
"Har kasi ..." can go on top of the banner (where it is black) and quote of the day can go at the bottom of the banner. This would free up space for something to be added to the middle. I like the ornate background and if we add a mountain it should blend in very well with the beautiful background motif.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »

I agree with Nader Shah that crown should be golden along with "TAJIKAM" writing. I also think it would be nicer if Parsi poem would be golden.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
dokhtare pulegun

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »

Honestly, I prefer the use of neutral or drab colors.  Bright colors hurt my eyes and I don't know how I would feel about using colors associated with a specific country (ie, flags).  Although scenery would be beautiful, I think it's a bit cliche and could also invoke regional competition (lol, I feel like I'm really thinking into this).  Why not paintings?

I do, however, agree that we should get rid of the crown.
TajMahal

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 05:08:06 AM »

I believe it´s not enough only to have some faces of some figures. We need also some other abstract images for the banner, maybe pictures about Nouroz or maybe the Samanid state!? The banner should be full, not half full/empty.
Phoenix

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 06:45:20 AM »

I like it's fine, for my opinion. And I like the Farsi quote above. It's match by this forums.

My compliments for the forum leader! ;)

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

-John F. Kennedy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: