February 23, 2020, 01:34:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Insults and curse words should be modable offenses.  (Read 14293 times)
Kambiz
Dervish
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 07:20:31 AM »

Quote from: Parsistani;11776
Do whatever you want. You are sleeping and still backward in your minds

It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar. But we know who's who, don't we?
dokhtare pulegun

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 07:24:25 AM »

Everyone ignore Parsistani- he's obviously just a child who has nothing better to do on his summer vacation than troll the forums.
Phoenix

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:23 AM »

Quote from: Kambiz;11785
It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar.
Well said.

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

-John F. Kennedy
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 09:07:38 AM »

It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar. But we know who's who, don't we?

There is no difference between Arabs of the Umayads that occupied Khorasan and modern Awghans with the same situation, the same animalic behave, the same wild nomadic and backward mentality...so all of our heros (Abu Muslim, Afshin, Margha ....with our fathers) that gave their blood for freedom, independance, humanity and culture were also idiots and ''awake'' as i am?

@DP

Like you i have no vacation...im soldier and you have no work. While you waste your time at home it is me and foreigners (who have to right don´t to pay an attention to you nor toyour country but..) that resuce your asses from dark tailed animals from the south. You even don´t work for any cultural project and now attack me. Good job. Im out here. Good bye and good luck for your future steps.

Mahasti
Kichkenpoor

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:32 AM »

Well, I agree with Mr. Parsistani!

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:48 AM »

Dear Parsistani,

You say that the others are deep in their own worlds of fantasy, but when i see your ideas, you are no any better than them.  You want to kill everyone as if they are asleep and do nothing.  If you do something, they surely do something as well.  Try to have a logical and practical approach rather than just slongs.
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 03:00:57 PM »

I am giving Parsistani one more chance to shape up.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »

nader shah is not asleep ... he is rising up from his grave :D
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 08:49:28 PM »

Well, I consider Tajikistan to be the higher educated nation among us all, and I hope Iranians soon wake up from their morbid Arab dreams. I wish I could help but I live in America ... I am not a warrior so I can only spread idead :D
Quote from: Parsistani;11769

To the Irani guy:
don´t care what i do but do yourself sth against your so-higher educated nation, Iran and it´s arabic mentality..
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »

You might be technically right, but in reality......:rolleyes:

Quote from: Nader Shah;11856
Well, I consider Tajikistan to be the higher educated nation among us all, and I hope Iranians soon wake up from their morbid Arab dreams. I wish I could help but I live in America ... I am not a warrior so I can only spread idead :D

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 01:33:40 PM »

Quote from: PORS;11928
You might be technically right, but in reality......:rolleyes:

Dear PORS, what do you mean by technically and then a big BUT?:confused:
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

I mean, sometimes we "underestimate" or "overestimate" depending on situation. In this case, I think Nader Shah-e gerami, slightly overestimated about Tajikistan's level of education.

Pors.

Quote from: Rika Khana;11992
Dear PORS, what do you mean by technically and then a big BUT?:confused:

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 01:45:22 PM »

Quote from: PORS;11993
I mean, sometimes we "underestimate" or "overestimate" depending on situation. In this case, I think Nader Shah-e gerami, slightly overestimated about Tajikistan's level of education.

Pors.

To be honest with you, all of us badly suffer from lack of education and .  We are either bad , worse or the worst.  we dont fall in the range of good at all.  we need to have a good Khana Takani in terms of education.  Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better.  UNFORTUNATELY!
Kambiz
Dervish
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;11994
To be honest with you, all of us badly suffer from lack of education and .  We are either bad , worse or the worst.  we dont fall in the range of good at all.  we need to have a good Khana Takani in terms of education.  Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better.  UNFORTUNATELY!

You might be right. And I agree with Pors-jan that technically Tajikistan is the most literate Persophone country, but...

However, as far as I can see here, nothing stops some of our dear brothers from Afghanistan to use foul language. To be honest, I've never seen that in any other forums. Why is that?
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 08:31:18 PM »

You are unfortunately right about the first part, but I am afraid you are wrong on the second part. Literacy rate of Afghanistan is 29% at best (I even saw 11%). Don't you think Tajikistan's rate is slightly higher ;) like 100% :D And while Iran is pretty bad by Western Standards at around 85%, it is not so bad by third world standards (and not great either). I am not here to brag about Iran or Tajikistan, I would love to see Afghanistan move forward rapidly as I feel ashamed whenever I have to mention that Afghans are largely Persian-speaking (people have a kind of smile which says: ah I see how backward you people would have been without oil).
Quote from: Rika Khana;11994
Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better.  UNFORTUNATELY!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: