February 24, 2020, 11:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tajik  (Read 5064 times)
Khorasanpur
Sunrise
Full Member
***

Karma: +16/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 113



View Profile Email
« on: July 25, 2008, 06:00:34 AM »

???????? ????

????? ??????? ??? ?????????

 

??????????

 

?? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ??? ??????

???? ?????? ??????????? ???? ?????.

?? ??? ??? ? ???????? ?????

??? ?? ?? ??????????? ????? ?????.

 

??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ????

???? ?????????? ????? ???????????.

???????????? ??????? ?? ????? ????

?? ???? ??? ????????????? ??????????

 

???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???

?? ???? ??? ???????? ???? ??????????.

???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?????

?? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ?????????.

 

??? ?? ????? ?? ??? *???????

??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??????????.

?? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?????

????? ?????????? "???? ??????????".

 
Logged

“Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”  Jalal ad-Din Balkhi
TajMahal
Full Member
***

Karma: +10/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 152


View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 07:42:09 AM »

If you want to share something with us, please try to post it in english or in latin written form so everyone can read it. I can´t write and read arabic script.
Logged
Unity
Research Team
Hero Member
*

Karma: +518/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1870


View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »

Quote from: TajMahal;12292
If you want to share something with us, please try to post it in english or in latin written form so everyone can read it. I can´t write and read arabic script.


You need to make at least some efforts to learn perso arabic alphabet, i am sure it is not that difficult.
Logged
Manizheh
Jr. Member
**

Karma: +10/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 60



View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 08:14:25 AM »

My faris is a bit poor. I can read and write but I don't understand many words.That's why I will ask the meaning of every word which I don't comprehend. I realy hope you all will be kind enough to help me out.
Thank you all



??? ?? ?? ??????????? ????? ?????.

Dar in jomle loqate "Anbaaz" ????? chi ma'na?


?? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?????

dar in jomle loqate 'Qenoodan'  ????? yani chi?

With kind regards,

M
Logged

dokhtare pulegun
Full Member
***

Karma: +10/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 103



View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »

Quote
You need to make at least some efforts to learn perso arabic alphabet, i am sure it is not that difficult.


This is coming from someone who decided to learn at an older age (because it gets harder the older you get)... IT IS NOT EASY!

Seriously.  The lack of vowels and the fact that "?" can sometimes be used as a consonant and other times as a vowel makes it extremely difficult.  There are a few other things, such as getting to know the alphabet it itself. However, learning the Perso-Arabic alphabet helps very little in reading.  Much of it is not phonetic and depends on memorization!
Logged
Unity
Research Team
Hero Member
*

Karma: +518/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1870


View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 05:59:47 AM »

Quote from: dokhtare pulegun;12305
This is coming from someone who decided to learn at an older age (because it gets harder the older you get)... IT IS NOT EASY!

Seriously.  The lack of vowels and the fact that "?" can sometimes be used as a consonant and other times as a vowel makes it extremely difficult.  There are a few other things, such as getting to know the alphabet it itself. However, learning the Perso-Arabic alphabet helps very little in reading.  Much of it is not phonetic and depends on memorization!


Well, if you decide to learn it, you can  definately learn it.  It is not a rocket science, it is simply the aplphabets to learn and use it for reading and writing.
Logged
Mahasti
Kichkenpoor
Sr. Member
****

Karma: +113/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 258



View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 06:10:29 AM »

Quote from: Manizheh;12301
My faris is a bit poor. I can read and write but I don't understand many words.That's why I will ask the meaning of every word which I don't comprehend. I realy hope you all will be kind enough to help me out.
Thank you all



??? ?? ?? ??????????? ????? ?????.

Dar in jomle loqate "Anbaaz" ????? chi ma'na?


?? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?????

dar in jomle loqate 'Qenoodan'  ????? yani chi?

With kind regards,

M

''M'',

????? betekent rust, zwijgen, anbaaz heeft iets met participeren en partnerschap te maken, maar de precieze betekenis weet ik niet echt.
Logged

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
dokhtare pulegun
Full Member
***

Karma: +10/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 103



View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 07:37:33 AM »

Quote
Well, if you decide to learn it, you can definately learn it. It is not a rocket science, it is simply the aplphabets to learn and use it for reading and writing.

...You obviously didn't read my post.
Logged
Unity
Research Team
Hero Member
*

Karma: +518/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1870


View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 07:44:58 AM »

Quote from: dokhtare pulegun;12363
...You obviously didn't read my post.


I only got 2 points from your post, first: learning in older age will make things difficult to learn.  Second: Perso arabic alphabet have got some short comings to learn it easily.  Did i get it right now?
Logged
Manizheh
Jr. Member
**

Karma: +10/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 60



View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »

Quote from: NightWish;12354
''M'',

????? betekent rust, zwijgen, anbaaz heeft iets met participeren en partnerschap te maken, maar de precieze betekenis weet ik niet echt.

Thank you, my dear NightWish.
Edit: Anbaaz kan betekenen "Dubare".
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 10:08:49 AM by Manizheh » Logged

Khorasanpur
Sunrise
Full Member
***

Karma: +16/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 113



View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

Quote from: Manizheh;12301
My faris is a bit poor. I can read and write but I don't understand many words.That's why I will ask the meaning of every word which I don't comprehend. I realy hope you all will be kind enough to help me out.
Thank you all



??? ?? ?? ??????????? ????? ?????.

Dar in jomle loqate "Anbaaz" ????? chi ma'na?


?? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?????

dar in jomle loqate 'Qenoodan'  ????? yani chi?

With kind regards,

M


We are in the same boat then, I have problem with some words here and there when i read Parsi poems...and, sometimes its really frustrating that no one is around to tell me the meaning of those words.
Logged

“Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”  Jalal ad-Din Balkhi
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

 
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP bluBlur Skin 2006, hbSkins
Powered by SMF 2.0 RC1 | SMF © 2006–2009, Simple Machines LLC
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!