July 10, 2020, 03:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should present day Afghanistan be divided into Farsi speaking and Pashtun part?  (Voting closed: September 02, 2008, 11:12:49 PM)
Yes, absolutely - 17 (77.3%)
Yes, with conditions - 3 (13.6%)
Maybe - 1 (4.5%)
No, never - 1 (4.5%)
Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tajiks should separate from Pashtuns to form independent state "Khuroson"  (Read 4133 times)
Kurushi Kabir
Kurushi Kabir

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 03, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

Dear friends!

The territory currently named Afghanistan has been suffering harshly from continuous fights and instability mostly due to lack of unity among its population. No wonder this happens when one major nation, Tajiks, is constantly being oppressed and disrespected by another one, Pashtuns. Since Farsi speaking people and Pashtuns are quite different in language, culture, understanding of religion and etc., I believe that the best way to bring peace and prosperity to respected people of this ancient region is to divide the present "Afghanistan" into Farsi and Pashtun speaking parts. This way each nation could work more independently and effectively to improve living standards of their populations and raise standings of their countries in worldwide level.

Furthermore, the new Farsi speaking country could be called "Khuroson" or "Tojikistoni Buzurg" which could lead the way in future for establishment of all Farsi speaking nations federation (Persians, Tajiks, Hazara, Kurds, Tats, Talish, Balochi, etc.), a strong powerful statehood something like we had during the times of our great ancestors Kurushi Kabir, Dariush, Ardasher, Ismoli Somoni, and others.

So, it is interesting for me to know what do people of current Afghanistan think about this idea? I know many people have been talking about this potential development case for present-day Afghanistan, but I would like to know the general opinion of the people in this wonderful forum and website. Based on your opinions we can continue discussing whether we can take any actions to make this idea happen or not.

All your comments would be appreciated. Thank you!

Khudo nigahdoraton!
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 03:33:00 AM »

Though, I am not from Afghanistan, but I think that peaceful Tajiks cannot live with uncivilized Pashtuns. Tajiks of Afghanistan need live with Tajikistan in the Big Khorasan. Today Khorasan with Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukhara seems unreal dream, but it's unique idea which unites all Tajiks (more than 30 million person).

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »

YES ABSOLUTLY! Every second which past is one second too much!
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »

Guys,

Changing international borders is a messy process and requires lots of resources. The political unification of Tajikistan and Khurasan (Afghanistan) can come about without having to get rid of the border officially - you can simply remove Visa requirements and make sure that the citizens of the two countries have all of their rights protected no matter in which jurisdiction they choose to reside. This can extended to Iran aswell. Then we will have circumnavigated the problems of changing international borders.

I do not personally believe in splitting up any part of present day Afghanistan - I am of the view that it is all part of my land. Khurasan has always been multinational - we need to make it work.

Ahhangar
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 07:01:40 AM by Ahhangar » Logged
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »

I am not tajik but first i think there should be more communication between all the poeple to undrestand where tajiks from each country stand. For example, the tajiks of tajikistan might favour a more secular country than tajiks of Afghanistan. There should be new bridges built between the people of respective countries as the old ones might be too weak to take a risk. When the people of respective countries are ready to unite, the unification will happen naturaly but first a lot of work has to be done on the unity between these peoples. This forum is a good start and so is the new proposed tv station but it will take more than that i think.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 12:09:19 AM »

Unity-jan, what your position about above mentioned idea? What about general opinion of Tajiks from Afghanistan?

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »

Quote from: PORS;12972
Unity-jan, what your position about above mentioned idea? What about general opinion of Tajiks from Afghanistan?

Brother Pors jan,

I prefer to stay within the present boundry of the country with all my social,politcal, cultural, economical rights etc is gauranteed.  It is a hard job but we need to do it.  As per our other brothers in Tajikistan and Iran, We must have all sort of contacts and closness with them, we can never be separated.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:13:14 AM by Unity » Logged
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:27 AM »

Quote from: Unity;12977
Brother Pors jan,

I prefer to stay within the present boundry of the country with all my social,politcal, cultural, economical rights etc is gauranteed. It is a hard job but we need to do it. As per our other brothers in Tajikistan and Iran, We must have all sort of contacts and closness with them, we can never be separated.
:) well said!

And seperated we should have done many years ago!....its actually TOO LATE!
How the longer we wait, how the more difficult it becomes.
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 05:53:13 AM »

To seperate the country it would need alot of conditions but im a pro-seperatist. If Tajiks devide the country I´m sure we would have a better life and other ethnics would join us. The Pashtuns have no choice and no determination-rights about us or our country and lands. The north of the country have very rich natural resources. With the help of our friends and brothers we would be able to build us up again. We should also transfer Pashtuns from our regions with  (pashtunized) Tajiks from south and eastern Afghhanistan. The history is a provable fact. So long Tajiks live with tribalic and backward people they will always suffer. How we can retake our lost provinces back in eastern Afghanistan we can discuss about this step after the first one is done.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »

Quote from: shinno;12959
I am not tajik but first i think there should be more communication between all the poeple to undrestand where tajiks from each country stand. For example, the tajiks of tajikistan might favour a more secular country than tajiks of Afghanistan. There should be new bridges built between the people of respective countries as the old ones might be too weak to take a risk. When the people of respective countries are ready to unite, the unification will happen naturaly but first a lot of work has to be done on the unity between these peoples. This forum is a good start and so is the new proposed tv station but it will take more than that i think.

This is not true. There won´t be unity, never. Why are you dreaming? Have you forgotten the unity in the last two centuries? This shinno is a real awghanmellati dog who try to fool us here only to be succes in their own movement. It´s the nature of Pakhtanos to be wild, cultureless, dogs, Ghulams of other. If all the black periode is cause by others, except the Pigtun dogs than explain me what did Pashaitans so succesfully when colonialists didn´t exist? NOTHING!! THEY WERE ALSO ON THOSE DAYSN WILD BARBARIAN DOGS. Every nation knew you and called you dogs, donkies. Even your own men. Don´t try to fool other. Your dirty name was even an insult for other as turk was an insult for your saljuk and ottoman fathers. For Mughals, the word Awghan meaned a dog, someone without honour, pride, a dirty kuchi that was always allied with bedouine Arabs and other kuchi extremist groups like roshanis of india and pakistan. You know ''Afghan Khan''? He was a Persian, once the best friend of the Mughal caeser and hero of them because he killed a tiger with his hands and where known as sher shah but when he had an affair with the mughal queen or princes the mughals called him afghan khan. Ever read history´? Your culture was always killing (poor khorasanian caravans), raping,destruction, homosexuality, beeing thiefs....etc...and on those older days neither GB nor russians or americans did exist in your countries. Don´t try to fool other. Pashtun e Harami, Arabzai.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:00:31 AM by Parsistani » Logged

Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 09:02:40 AM »

Quote from: Ahhangar;12956
Guys,

Changing international borders is a messy process and requires lots of resources. The political unification of Tajikistan and Khurasan (Afghanistan) can come about without having to get rid of the border officially - you can simply remove Visa requirements and make sure that the citizens of the two countries have all of their rights protected no matter in which jurisdiction they choose to reside. This can extended to Iran aswell. Then we will have circumnavigated the problems of changing international borders.

I do not personally believe in splitting up any part of present day Afghanistan - I am of the view that it is all part of my land. Khurasan has always been multinational - we need to make it work.

Ahhangar

I agree with you 100%. *thumbs up*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: