March 28, 2020, 02:52:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Admin  (Read 5782 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« on: August 04, 2008, 05:18:13 AM »

Dear Admin/s

This site is one of the very few good things happening for the tajiks of Afghanistan on the internet.  Before this site, i was looking everywhere and couldnt find a single place for the gathering of the tajiks of afghanistan.  Thanks alot for your efforts and energy.  Bear in mind that we all appreciate it and we will do whatever we can(in our ability) to give you a hand and keep this site running.  At the same time you have got a huge burden on your shoulders to protect the reputation of this site and give everyone the impresion that this site is serious for serious people and we want to follow the aim of the betterment of persian speakers in Afghanistan and have close contacts with other persian speakers outside Afghanistan.  You need to firmly and unbiasely deal with vulgarity, bad language and insult in this forum.  Otherwise there will not be good results for us.  Hope you did not mind, it was only a friendly suggestion.  

Note: Also, if you see any non tajik that is insulting us, kick them out of the forum, because they dont have anything in common with us and why they bother to come and join us here? they must have some unholy agenda. contrary to my previous request i ask you to show them the door to leave here.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 05:20:51 AM by Unity » Logged
Ordibehesht
Lost in Thought :-?

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »

I agree with all of your suggestions.

This forum has the potential to be a worthwhile meeting place for Tajiks and non-Tajiks like myself to come here and interact with eachother in a positive way. But this can be easily ruined if normal standards of respect and maturity are not maintained.

ایران  زمین
Kambiz
Dervish
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

Quote from: Ordibehesht;12840
I agree with all of your suggestions.

This forum has the potential to be a worthwhile meeting place for Tajiks and non-Tajiks like myself to come here and interact with eachother in a positive way. But this can be easily ruined if normal standards of respect and maturity are not maintained.

Agree with both.

Except for one point: Ordibehesht, who said you were non-Tajik? Aren't you Iranian?
Mahasti
Kichkenpoor

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 03:55:36 PM »

Where are the admins..?:rolleyes:

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:55:07 PM »

absolutely don't agree.
by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from competitive camps of the ideologies (pan-turkists, pushtin nationalists, pro-arabic and pro-paki forces, european and russian chauvinists, kurdish and baluchi separatists) we kill the forum. the forum can attract more auditorium if it becomes the field of thought battles. the more fights and arguments we have in this forum the better we understand our issues, ourselves, and our neighbors/rivals. there are many very educated, intelligent, and politically correct pushtuns, uzbeks, pakis, arabs, westerners and russians who could join this forum, be active here and fight with us on the cockpit of thoughts and ideologies. "v spore rozhdayetsya istina" (the truth is born in dispute), - tells a russian proverb. and we, eastern persians, need the truth about ourselves more than any nation else in the entire region.
Pur e Zaal

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »

Quote from: arya-zadah;12872
absolutely don't agree.
by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from competitive camps of the ideologies (pan-turkists, pushtin nationalists, pro-arabic and pro-paki forces, european and russian chauvinists, kurdish and baluchi separatists) we kill the forum. the forum can attract more auditorium if it becomes the field of thought battles. the more fights and arguments we have in this forum the better we understand our issues, ourselves, and our neighbors/rivals. there are many very educated, intelligent, and politically correct pushtuns, uzbeks, pakis, arabs, westerners and russians who could join this forum, be active here and fight with us on the cockpit of thoughts and ideologies. "v spore rozhdayetsya istina" (the truth is born in dispute), - tells a russian proverb. and we, eastern persians, need the truth about ourselves more than any nation else in the entire region.

Dorood, you have offered some powerful points to think about.
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 03:50:11 AM »

absolutely don't agree.

The offer is not about prohibiting them but redusing vulgar/immoral and childish insults in this forum

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 06:04:34 AM »

Dear Unity,

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

We are all indeed obliged to support Tajikam, because it aims to bring Tajiks from every part of the world together. Besides it serves as a mirror for reflection of our cultural and historical heritage.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions from you to make this community become better and better.

Superior,
Admin Team

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 06:18:04 AM »

absolutely don't agree.

Dear Arya Zadah,

Perhaps you didnt get my point.
Ordibehesht
Lost in Thought :-?

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »

Quote from: Kambiz;12851
Agree with both.

Except for one point: Ordibehesht, who said you were non-Tajik? Aren't you Iranian?

Heh.

What i meant by non-Tajik was in the modern sense of that word, which i guess denotes the Persians of Central Asia and Afghanistan, rather than those of Iran.

Of course Persian peoples of Iran and Central Asia are of a common civilization, but the influences of the modern states they all live in has had an impact on the developments and divergence of each community.

Idealists like most of us who use this forum can probably see passed the boundaries of the modern-day nation states of Iran, Tajikistan etc but unfortunately there are many others who dont see beyond the modern-day borders of their respective countries. From that angle i referred to myself as a non-Tajik altho if Tajiks from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and so on see me as 'Tajik' i have no problem in being taken in as one 8)

ایران  زمین
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 12:24:13 AM »

Agree that we need tighter security for Tajikam.com!

Here are some suggestions:

1) No guests should be allowed to see member's profile without registering.

2) Restriction should apply to guests in searching posts by members.

3) No history of chat view should be available for guests.

I understand that my position might look a bit odd for some members, but indeed we have given too much for guests to see what is posted here and by whom, without any requirements or limitations.

As for members, punishment should follow after offensive language has been used. And I think I will agree on all other points as well.

PS: Immediate action and necessary means should be taken by administration!

Pors.

Quote from: Unity;12831
Dear Admin/s

This site is one of the very few good things happening for the tajiks of Afghanistan on the internet.  Before this site, i was looking everywhere and couldnt find a single place for the gathering of the tajiks of afghanistan.  Thanks alot for your efforts and energy.  Bear in mind that we all appreciate it and we will do whatever we can(in our ability) to give you a hand and keep this site running.  At the same time you have got a huge burden on your shoulders to protect the reputation of this site and give everyone the impresion that this site is serious for serious people and we want to follow the aim of the betterment of persian speakers in Afghanistan and have close contacts with other persian speakers outside Afghanistan.  You need to firmly and unbiasely deal with vulgarity, bad language and insult in this forum.  Otherwise there will not be good results for us.  Hope you did not mind, it was only a friendly suggestion.  

Note: Also, if you see any non tajik that is insulting us, kick them out of the forum, because they dont have anything in common with us and why they bother to come and join us here? they must have some unholy agenda. contrary to my previous request i ask you to show them the door to leave here.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:29:10 AM by PORS » Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Super
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 06:54:12 AM »

Dear PORS,

The 3 changes you suggested are implemented.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions for the improvement of this community.

Cheers.

Superior,
Admin Team

Nietzche: God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 07:15:33 AM »

Dorud Superior Jan!

Excellent! I enjoy this new regulation. I am also looking forward to making this forum safer and more interesting place for all of us who come and join the forum.

Tandorost o pirooz bimani, baradar.

Pors.

Quote from: Superior;13189
Dear PORS,

The 3 changes you suggested are implemented.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions for the improvement of this community.

Cheers.

Superior,
Admin Team
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 06:51:23 AM by PORS » Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »

Thanks for the admins for zealously following up on suggestions and for the new look of Tajikam. I hope you don't take me seriously when I am teasing ;)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: