July 10, 2020, 04:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: An interesting youtube clip  (Read 6736 times)
Khorasanpur
Sunrise

View Profile Email
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:22:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTC3wlpylU

“Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”  Jalal ad-Din Balkhi
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:38:57 AM »

Quote from: Khorasanpur;12880
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTC3wlpylU

:D You should check your profile what these Yusufzai have written to you :D I´m so sorry for this guy.
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 04:48:30 AM »

what exactly is the point of this clip, seriously?
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 06:06:20 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13264
what exactly is the point of this clip, seriously?

I guess to show how backward and ''squere thinking'' Pashtuns are in the 21 century and with their backwardness they take also other moderate and open-mind people to their own ''dark world'' (Taliban; Al-Qaida, Terrorism, Nomadism...). In case of Afghanistan you can see the results.
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 06:29:34 AM »

Yes Khurasanzad, I'm aware of what its message is, but what was the point of posting it here? I've been reading posts on this forum for the past few hours and I've seen so many posts that discuss the whole "Pashtuns are bad-mouthing Tajiks" issue. At the same time however, I've read some posts that totally bash Pashtuns - and by doing so, you're (as in people who've made such posts) just stooping lower then they already have.

Sure, certain Pashtun clans are indeed tribal and backwards in comparison to the world, but by posting this video, you are unintentionally provoking hatred.
Do you see where I'm getting at?
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 06:38:35 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13282
Yes Khurasanzad, I'm aware of what its message is, but what was the point of posting it here? I've been reading posts on this forum for the past few hours and I've seen so many posts that discuss the whole "Pashtuns are bad-mouthing Tajiks" issue. At the same time however, I've read some posts that totally bash Pashtuns - and by doing so, you're (as in people who've made such posts) just stooping lower then they already have.

Sure, certain Pashtun clans are indeed tribal and backwards in comparison to the world, but by posting this video, you are unintentionally provoking hatred.
Do you see where I'm getting at?

You´r 100% right. But I think compared to this video which shows only the facts Youtube videos of Pashtuns are much perverted and immoral. This video could also be a reportage. And don´t worry dear, the hate between Tajiks and Pashtuns are older than the country Afghanistan it-self or Youtube and the cyber world :o. It´s not a new symptom.
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:46:38 AM »

To be honest, it isn't a fact if the message this video sends regards all Pashtuns. To believe that they're all the same, and that they all have hate for others is a disgusting attitude. And hey - if Pashtuns outside of Afghanistan have so much hate towards the other, then who are we to judge? Racism is sick, and it is an obstacle for some.

I know about the hate between the two Khurasanzad my dear :p. Nothing that anyone posts anywhere will benefit those in Afghanistan or Afghans outside of the country.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 08:24:03 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13288
To be honest, it isn't a fact if the message this video sends regards all Pashtuns. To believe that they're all the same, and that they all have hate for others is a disgusting attitude. And hey - if Pashtuns outside of Afghanistan have so much hate towards the other, then who are we to judge? Racism is sick, and it is an obstacle for some.

I know about the hate between the two Khurasanzad my dear :p. Nothing that anyone posts anywhere will benefit those in Afghanistan or Afghans outside of the country.

90-95% of Pigtuns are Kuchis and ultra Taliban/Terrorists supporter and animalic. They were always our enemies and they are worser than animals. Even those who learned from us alot are still our enemies. Far more than 50% of the urbanized Awghans. The majority will always be a dirty mfing enemy of Tajiks. Look to Kunduz, in an area where mostly Tajiks resides but they are there our enemies and Terrorists. Dirty sons of harami arabs and their altaiic ancestors that need to get wiped out!!! IMMIDIATELY. Everyone of them. Even their dirty tailed children will get like them first they reach the age of 7. Have you forgotten how they were supporting their homosexual fathers against us? They are all MF Taliban pigs. look back to the history. If only a small of them were good, only 2 or 3 men why didn´t they ever make their dirty stinking mouth open and said sth against trhe fascism? Because they all support it, be it outside or in the hide.

Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 08:44:08 AM »

Quote from: Parsistani;13476
90-95% of Pigtuns are Kuchis and ultra Taliban/Terrorists supporter and animalic. They were always our enemies and they are worser than animals. Even those who learned from us alot are still our enemies. Far more than 50% of the urbanized Awghans. The majority will always be a dirty mfing enemy of Tajiks. Look to Kunduz, in an area where mostly Tajiks resides but they are there our enemies and Terrorists. Dirty sons of harami arabs and their altaiic ancestors that need to get wiped out!!! IMMIDIATELY. Everyone of them. Even their dirty tailed children will get like them first they reach the age of 7. Have you forgotten how they were supporting their homosexual fathers against us? They are all MF Taliban pigs. look back to the history. If only a small of them were good, only 2 or 3 men why didn´t they ever make their dirty stinking mouth open and said sth against trhe fascism? Because they all support it, be it outside or in the hide.

You're talking about racism whilst making racist comments at the same time! I'm not going to deny that there is perhaps some truth in what you say, but PLEASE, don't make generalisations!
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »

It´s not racism the kind of my word-using but facts. Just try to accept them and see them reflecting in the reality and history. Tomorrow you will see, or your children, that these words will still standing and describe Awghan dogs.

Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 09:05:06 AM »

Parsistani, you are a racist.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13490

It´s not racism the kind of my word-using but facts. Just try to accept them and see them reflecting in the reality and history. Tomorrow you will see, or your children, that these words will still standing and describe Awghan dogs.

And you are an Awghan behind an account claiming beeing a Tajik. If I am a ''racist'' than what are Pashtun dogs??? If I am a racist than there is no description for Pashtuns what they could be, right?

Ariaie-kabulzadah
Baktash

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13490

Would you please back off and become a member of a PAKHTUN community you weird christian f*g!
Ariaie-kabulzadah
Baktash

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »

This is quite old-fashionated so called Awghan patriotism which makes me really laugh! This svideo ''http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRhHUOvoDqY'' resumbles to the video what has been put by Kharasanpur. I honestly don't know what Pakhtuns wants to achieve by these amature clips!
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »

See what I'm saying? Do the admins even bother to do anything? I'm not a Pashtun, but I'm definitely against any form of racism - which is what the both of you are quite fluent in
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: