July 10, 2020, 03:46:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: An interesting youtube clip  (Read 6735 times)
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »

Quote from: Parsistani;13509
And you are an Awghan behind an account claiming beeing a Tajik. If I am a ''racist'' than what are Pashtun dogs??? If I am a racist than there is no description for Pashtuns what they could be, right?

Oh, please! You clearly are a racist; do you need me to find a definition of one? Do you really need to sink to an all new low by 'getting even' with a few nationalist idiots? You prove time and again that you clearly can't have a discussion in a civilised manner.
Ariaie-kabulzadah
Baktash

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 04:41:37 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13542
Oh, please! You clearly are a racist; do you need me to find a definition of one? Do you really need to sink to an all new low by 'getting even' with a few nationalist idiots? You prove time and again that you clearly can't have a discussion in a civilised manner.

If we don't like Pakhtuns than we certainly have a damn good reason for that! I don't think an idiot like you (Lindt) can handle the truth just like your etnic dirty Awghan group. This site is made to form an anti-Pakhtun block you uneducated leftwing f*cking kuchi if you didn't know by now! :mad:
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 04:48:52 AM »

Quote from: Lindt;13541
See what I'm saying? Do the admins even bother to do anything? I'm not a Pashtun, but I'm definitely against any form of racism - which is what the both of you are quite fluent in

Dear Lindt,

I dont think he is a racist, but he surely need to be careful when making debate and watch his language.  We are all against the racism and no one is against the Pushtoons as a group of People, but we are definately resist any injustice against our Tajiks and other non pushtoons in Afghanistan.  If you see in the other topic, Parsistani's comment was deleted because of the langauge he was using, so dont accuse the admins.
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 05:22:45 AM »

Quote from: Ariaie-kabulzadah;13606
If we don't like Pakhtuns than we certainly have a damn good reason for that! I don't think an idiot like you (Lindt) can handle the truth just like your etnic dirty Awghan group. This site is made to form an anti-Pakhtun block you uneducated leftwing f*cking kuchi if you didn't know by now! :mad:

Are you sure it's anti-Pashtun? Maybe it was created to unite Tajiks. You know, I don't know why I bother with your kind. Please stop posting dribble - you're making yourself look like an uneducated twat.

Quote from: Unity;13608
Dear Lindt,

I dont think he is a racist, but he surely need to be careful when making debate and watch his language.  We are all against the racism and no one is against the Pushtoons as a group of People, but we are definately resist any injustice against our Tajiks and other non pushtoons in Afghanistan.  If you see in the other topic, Parsistani's comment was deleted because of the langauge he was using, so dont accuse the admins.

Unity jaan, he is a racist. There is racism in everyone whether it is unintentional or intentional.

(Also, I wasn't aware that his post was deleted. My apologies to the admins!)
Ariaie-kabulzadah
Baktash

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »

Quote from: Lindt;13613
Are you sure it's anti-Pashtun? Maybe it was created to unite Tajiks. You know, I don't know why I bother with your kind. Please stop posting dribble - you're making yourself look like an uneducated twat.

Unity jaan, he is a racist. There is racism in everyone whether it is unintentional or intentional.

(Also, I wasn't aware that his post was deleted. My apologies to the admins!)

I don't know who you are, wether you are an Pakhtun or an Tajik. At least I can tell you that naive people like you drives me crazy. Only the fact that you call yourself ''Messiah'' is very misterious to me! Actually I don't want to bother you anymore, just forget everything what I told you!!!
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 06:04:42 PM »

We against Racism. This is a rule that is expected to be obeyed by members beyond this it is not fair for us to act like this. We are cultured and civilized people, and there are more useful ways to convince others. So please be careful. Especially Parsistani.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 06:08:23 PM »

+ and because of this Topic is Closed!

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: