March 28, 2020, 03:23:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about reputation points ...  (Read 4691 times)
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« on: August 12, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

I have a reputation point to someone a while ago (Rooyintan) but it was never added to his points (I also got a couple of reputation points that were not added to mine :o). Is there some special procedure I need to follow to give reputation points ? A couple of people I think really deserve it, but I am not trying because it failed before. Please advise - Thanks !
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »

I didnt know we can give and get these rep points.

By the way, where is rooyintan these days?
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »

:D
Unity jan, how can you not know :confused:
You got the best reputation here: 7 points
Check your rep power ;)

I don't know what happened to Rooyintan - don't have his personal email. Maybe he went to iran for a long vacation, otherwise I am sure he would be contributing once in a while at least.
Quote from: Unity;13247
I didnt know we can give and get these rep points.

By the way, where is rooyintan these days?
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:55:23 AM »

Quote from: Nader Shah;13251
:D
Unity jan, how can you not know :confused:
You got the best reputation here: 7 points
Check your rep power ;)

I don't know what happened to Rooyintan - don't have his personal email. Maybe he went to iran for a long vacation, otherwise I am sure he would be contributing once in a while at least.

NS brother, trust me i didnt know.  Rooyintan was our respected and active member, we certainly miss him.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 07:35:10 AM »

At least you are better than me  :p. I think the best way is to give each other compliment and rank each other's post "best". But the question is "do you really need it?"

Pors.

Quote from: Nader Shah;13245
I have a reputation point to someone a while ago (Rooyintan) but it was never added to his points (I also got a couple of reputation points that were not added to mine :o). Is there some special procedure I need to follow to give reputation points ? A couple of people I think really deserve it, but I am not trying because it failed before. Please advise - Thanks !

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »

Just out of curiosity. Does people's reputation have to do anything with them becoming one of admins? In this case, I wonder how our admins (as Nader Shah teases them for smoking and getting high), got their privilege to become admins.

Pors.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

I have not cared much about it, but I still would like to know what's happening out there. For example, do admins have to approve those rep points before they get added ? Or do you need to have at least 4 points if you are not admin to give somebody else a rep point ? These are valid questions to ask - not that it makes much difference to my life :) but I am still curious.
Quote from: PORS;13297
At least you are better than me  :p. I think the best way is to give each other compliment and rank each other's post "best". But the question is "do you really need it?"

Pors.
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »

Yes, good question, I hope we get answers once they finish smoking :D
But seriously, I was joking and teasing. Dear Gul Agha has a full time job, Khurasani Jan is a student, and we can't expect them to set aside all their free time to follow-up on our suggestions. We should thank them for sacrificing their spare time to help this forum, probably without any monetary compensation. So, I really appreciate their dedication and scarifice to this forum. And jokes are jokes ...
Quote from: PORS;13318
Just out of curiosity. Does people's reputation have to do anything with them becoming one of admins? In this case, I wonder how our admins (as Nader Shah teases them for smoking and getting high), got their privilege to become admins.

Pors.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 12:59:32 AM »

tell us how can we give these rep points? I want to give points to some people, N.Shah and Pors will be definately among them.

Initially i thought it is given to the old members by the admins.
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 04:25:24 AM »

Reputations are working. It is not added to his reputation because somebody else may give him infraction. The icon next to reputation.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: