January 27, 2020, 03:49:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balkhis Get Their Balkhi Word "DANISHGAAH"  (Read 13118 times)
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2008, 04:19:18 PM »

Quote from: Unity;16075
Are you using a different username here? because we dont see you for a very long time and then you post something and go again. This has been happening with alot of the members.
Hi,
No I don't use any different user name. I was busy for the past few months. i will try to visit here more now.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Pur e Zaal

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »

Quote from: Nastoh;16098
Hi,
No I don't use any different user name. I was busy for the past few months. i will try to visit here more now.

You are most welcome. It's great to see you again. I am happy that Gul Agha has posted the final news on this incident in a separate thread. That concludes our thread unless there are more new, related developments on the issue.
Pur e Zaal

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2008, 04:16:55 AM »

Salams

Balkhis finally get their native word "Daanishgaah" on the entrance door to their university. This news has come in a website that I will be posting at the bottom of this page.

The sign "Daanishgaah Balkh" which was originally installed at the entrance of the university after its inauguration was replaced with " De Balkh Pohanton" by the Taliban when they invaded the city following a gruesome war that resulted in the ethnic massacre of thousands of city residents.

Invading armies can temporarily suppress the native values and social mores of a society, but they can never eradicate the patriotic sentiments of the invaded peoples. The triumphant restoration of this rightful sign is a clear testament of this universal truth.

This courageous and legitimate struggle by ordinary Balkhi students marks the biggest achievement and the beginning of a long-due struggle between vice and virtue in our homeland.

The Balkh university incident reminds us of two conflicting situations that are happening at once. First, on a positive side, it shows ordinary people becoming considerably conscious and protective of their legitimate rights and duties. It clearly shows how much they are willing to sacrifice to defend their basic human rights. Second, unfortunately, it also shows how corrupt and self-serving Tajik leaders in the government of Afghanistan are. They are in fact Tajik representatives whom have been entrusted with the moral and constitutional obligation  and power of preserving and promoting the rights of the people whom they represent. Yet that task is taken by poor and powerless students.

Historically speaking, when Arabic, which is the language of Allah(swt), loses its ground and hold in our homeland after it is established that the language is employed not in the promotion of virtue but for political reasons, our far-sighted and protective ancestors stand up against the Arabic language and make Farsi the prevalent language of their homeland. While they cherish the Holy Qoran and the traditions of the Prophet(pbuh), they overthrow the Arab linguistic hegemony of the corrupt and vicious Arab leadership and successfully liberate their language and create glorious Islamic empires with Farsi.

When our ancestors, who were also devout Muslims, were capable of overthrowing the "langauge of God" when it was forced on them for cunning and vicious purposes, how would our contemporary Tajiks accept Pashto, "the language of man," to be imposed on them for the same cunning and vicious purposes?

Pashto is one of the respectable languages of our coutrymen and it should be promoted but, under no circumstances, should it be imposed on Tajiks. Let Tajiks learn it out of will and not out of coercion.

May the souls of those brave students who got "disappeared" by the Karzai-appointed police head rest in eternal peace. May their heroic sacrifice become an inspiration for hundreds of thousands of students across the country.

Here is the link:

www.ariananet.com
Balkh students did provide inspiration for Kabul students. I had'nt expected that to happen this fast though. Allah is on the side of the virtuous.
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2008, 06:43:52 AM »

Just one qustion. What the hell have Aughans to do with universities? And why this dirty Pashtu Tolana word Poohantun? Are they making fun over their-selfs? ''Poohantun'' is self a Persian words. The expl. will follow later.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: