January 18, 2020, 02:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Najim, Shabnami Surayo, and Jonibek  (Read 4573 times)
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« on: November 03, 2008, 12:23:41 AM »

I have just read the interview that was conducted by AsiaPlus with Shabnami Surayo and Jonibek Murodov. In which they are speaking about their trip to Europe and songs with Najim.
(http://asiaplus.tj/articles/201/2530.html)

This is one of the responses by Jonibek that attracted my attention:
My translation from Russian

“”AsiaPlus: Could you please explain your passion to Afghan music? Nowadays they (songs) are so many with you?

Jonibek: The main reason – it is our obligation to our producer. For example, current popular songs “Qarsak” and “Mazametta” with Afghan singer Najim – we shot (did) it not because we wanted it, but because we were aught to do so (we were obliged to). But this does not mean that we do not like Afghan music. Quite the opposite. We like it very much because it is close to our music, because it is understandable, and the main is that we do not have language barriers.””  

Their producer is Navad Nadi. Is he from Afghnistan?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 12:26:16 AM by Dushanbe » Logged

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 06:32:21 AM »

i think Janibek is a very casual person. it is obvious from all his interview in the Asia Plus website...notice that he likes telling about cars, hotels, restaurants, money ... not about music, poetry, feelings, emotions... very strange...and discusting...
Shabnam jan - yes, she is sweet and lovely, and she is a star.
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 08:35:28 AM »

These two nice and talanted people, like most other singers around the world, have very little idea about politics, history, and culture. And that is understandable. We do not want them to look like professors, do we?

But I am concerned about their producer's intentions. What those intentions might be and who he is....(?)

Quote from: arya-zadah;16277
i think Janibek is a very casual person. it is obvious from all his interview in the Asia Plus website...notice that he likes telling about cars, hotels, restaurants, money ... not about music, poetry, feelings, emotions... very strange...and discusting...
Shabnam jan - yes, she is sweet and lovely, and she is a star.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »

The producer will be the only person who can give us more information about his intentiions, but songs from Afghanistan sung by Tajikistani singers and visa versa will help us alot to bring our heart toghether, i dont think it's a bad thing.  But it looks strange to me that he felt obligated to sing them.  the same thing goes to singers from afghanistan, they need to sing songs from Tajikistan singers alot, it is good to build a healthy relation.
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 03:48:27 PM »

Quote from: Dushanbe;16279
These two nice and talanted people, like most other singers around the world, have very little idea about politics, history, and culture. And that is understandable. We do not want them to look like professors, do we?

But I am concerned about their producer's intentions. What those intentions might be and who he is....(?)

shabnam is, but janibek doesn't have any popular songs sang by himself. he's become popular only because of his duet sings with shabnam.

true singers normally are emotional and sensitive, but janibek looks more like a very practical businessman than singer. that's why he doesn't have any popular songs - people see that.

(believe me, professors have nothing to do with feeling, emotions, music and poetry.
they mainly deal with facts, experiments, figures and data).
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »

Quote from: Unity;16280
The producer will be the only person who can give us more information about his intentiions, but songs from Afghanistan sung by Tajikistani singers and visa versa will help us alot to bring our heart toghether, i dont think it's a bad thing.  But it looks strange to me that he felt obligated to sing them.  the same thing goes to singers from afghanistan, they need to sing songs from Tajikistan singers alot, it is good to build a healthy relation.

actually the hatred, selfishness, ignorance can bee seen through all his interview in that russian-language website.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »

Dorud baradare gerami, Arya-zadah:

I don't think it's a good idea to blame it on Russian based language of Asia Plus. They just reported whatever he said, and in addition he is not politician, but rather a singer.

Unity-jan, obliged and (ought to) can be used variously depending on the sentence and intention of a speaker. I don't think by saying "he was obliged to..." Jonibek meant in a negative way, but perhaps as a way of appreciation to his producer.

Ba arj o seepas,

Pors.

Quote from: arya-zadah;16284
actually the hatred, selfishness, ignorance can bee seen through all his interview in that russian-language website.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 04:51:11 AM »

Their job is to entertain people/us and get something in return.  

If you see in the interview, mostly Jonibek speaks and expresses his thoughts freely without complexes. I like how ambitious and passionate he is. He has a lot of dreams and ideas about the future.:)

I really dislike emotional and sensitive young male-singers. And it is nice that Jonibek is not like those.

As of Shabnam, we all know how stupid she is. She has proved it in many other interviews. Anyways, copy-machine is a copy machine. :D

But their producer seems to be Afghanistani or Iranian (as we normally do not have that kind of names in Tajikistan), that is what surprised me.

Quote from: arya-zadah;16283
shabnam is, but janibek doesn't have any popular songs sang by himself. he's become popular only because of his duet sings with shabnam.

true singers normally are emotional and sensitive, but janibek looks more like a very practical businessman than singer. that's why he doesn't have any popular songs - people see that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:01:13 AM by Dushanbe » Logged

arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »

Qarssak and Maza Meta are masterpieces and Janibek should be thankful that he was allowed to participate in those projects. instead, he refers to those people with negligence. i doubt that janibek on his own would be able to creat anything worthy to listen to or watch - go and check youtube. - janibek is a big zero without shabnam jan, no doubt...

and, culture (art, music, cinema ect) is mainly emotions expressed through different ways. practical, calculating people can never produce anything worth in art, they are good in administration or entrepreneurship.

that's the point. shabnam may look stupid, but she is extremely sincere, with a huge positive energy + what a star should be - sexy, sensitive, pretty, charming.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 06:53:35 PM by arya-zadah » Logged
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »

Both are good in their own way. One completes the other. Yet, both could be better and will be better hopefully. - Pors.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
MH.nezhadaria

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:50 AM »

Quote from: PORS;16314
Both are good in their own way. One completes the other. Yet, both could be better and will be better hopefully. - Pors.

???? ?? ??? ? ??????
?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ????????? ? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??????? ??????  ?? ???????? ????? . ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? . ?????? ??????? ???? ??????? ? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ( ?????? ) ?? ???? ???? . ??? ???? « ???? ??? » ?? ( ???? ??? ???? ??????? )?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???
????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ? ???? « ?? ?? ???? » ????? ??????
??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ?????? ??????? ? ????????? ???
?? ???
[/B]
durud ba hamai duston
az didi man dar baini khonandagoni popi tajikiston , shabnam harfi avval ro mezanad , har chand ta'rifoti bishtare az sadriddin shanidam .
banda bo pakhshi do , se ( 2 , 3 ) ahang az shabnam , dar baibi dustonam onho ro oshiqi shabnam kardam . hamchunin purovozatarin khonandai tojik dar iron shabnam ast  . kunserthoi u dar khele az gooshi ( muboil ) ho vujud dorad . hatto ahangi '' qudumi safar ''i u (???) biduni pakhshi sadoi khonanda dar radioi iron niz har az chand gohe pakhsh meshavad .
albatta jonibek ham khub mekhonad , ohangi '' az tu duram '' voqean zebost.
vale ba nazari shakhsii man ba'd az shabnam , manizha behtain khonandai tojikiston ast.
bo arj
MH.nezhadaria

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 06:20:46 AM »

?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????
???? ? ? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? «???? ???? » ? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? « ???? » ???? ?

bebakhshid yak pursish doshtam ki yodam raft bipursam
shabnam o jonibekohange dorand ba nomi '' sheshta boshum '' , mekhostam bipursam ki ma'nii vozhai '' sheshta '' chist ?
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 07:57:15 AM »

???? ???? ???? ????? ????

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »

Quote from: MH.nezhadaria;16325
?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????
???? ? ? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? «???? ???? » ? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ? « ???? » ???? ?

bebakhshid yak pursish doshtam ki yodam raft bipursam
shabnam o jonibekohange dorand ba nomi '' sheshta boshum '' , mekhostam bipursam ki ma'nii vozhai '' sheshta '' chist ?

Shishta = nishasta (sitting, to sit)

MH.nezhadaria

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 10:54:32 PM »

sepad az dustane aziz
???? ?? ?????? ????
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: