June 02, 2020, 07:43:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: True Persian words (Taazi to Parsi)  (Read 4617 times)
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +999/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 1061



View Profile Email
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

Hey guys, GOOD NEWS!

I have found this software this week and I am glad that I can share it with you. It's awesome software with lots of Persian words. I wish I had this years ago. I am looking forward toward creating Cyrillic version of this software.

Enjoy!!!

Here is the link: http://paniran3.persiangig.ir/other/Tazi2Parsi.zip



Pors.
Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
_______________________________________
THINK RIGHT>SAY RIGHT>ACT RIGHT!
پندار نیک>گفتار نیک>رفتار نیک
PENDARE NEK>GOFTARE NEK>RAFTARE NEK!
hazara_man
Research Team
Full Member
*

Karma: +12/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 132


View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »

Only windows :( ???
Quote from: PORS;16363
Hey guys, GOOD NEWS!

I have found this software this week and I am glad that I can share it with you. It's awesome software with lots of Persian words. I wish I had this years ago. I am looking forward toward creating Cyrillic version of this software.

Enjoy!!!

Here is the link: http://paniran3.persiangig.ir/other/Tazi2Parsi.zip



Pors.
Logged
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +999/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 1061



View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »

You can't use it? G:)d damn windows!!! :mad:

Pors.

Quote from: hazara_man;16375
Only windows :( ???
Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
_______________________________________
THINK RIGHT>SAY RIGHT>ACT RIGHT!
پندار نیک>گفتار نیک>رفتار نیک
PENDARE NEK>GOFTARE NEK>RAFTARE NEK!
Khurasanzad
Research Team
Sr. Member
*

Karma: +11/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 439


View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 03:36:32 AM »

I come to a site of free-hosting and server advertisements. If you can visit the site and see the words, please print them or copy them and than share them with us.
Logged
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +999/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 1061



View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 07:45:27 AM »

What do you mean by that, Khurasanzad? I don't advertise things here, rather lean to share something I think others might like. I would appreciate if you could explain you rebuke in this regard.


Pors.

Quote from: Khurasanzad;16421
I come to a site of free-hosting and server advertisements. If you can visit the site and see the words, please print them or copy them and than share them with us.
Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
_______________________________________
THINK RIGHT>SAY RIGHT>ACT RIGHT!
پندار نیک>گفتار نیک>رفتار نیک
PENDARE NEK>GOFTARE NEK>RAFTARE NEK!
Khurasanzad
Research Team
Sr. Member
*

Karma: +11/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 439


View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »

Quote from: PORS;16422
What do you mean by that, Khurasanzad? I don't advertise things here, rather lean to share something I think others might like. I would appreciate if you could explain you rebuke in this regard.


Pors.


I meaned that when I visit the site they offer me with advertisements and servers I can buy for hosting homepages and information portals. I can´t find anything related with Persian.
Logged
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +999/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 1061



View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »

Dear Khurasanzad,

I posted direct link, so when you click on the link it will ask you either to open the file or save the file. Inside the archived file, there is a software I have mentioned about. I don't know why you have different case. It should not, in any case, show you any advertisement or promotional offers.

Cordially,




Pors.

Quote from: Khurasanzad;16430
I meaned that when I visit the site they offer me with advertisements and servers I can buy for hosting homepages and information portals. I can´t find anything related with Persian.
Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
_______________________________________
THINK RIGHT>SAY RIGHT>ACT RIGHT!
پندار نیک>گفتار نیک>رفتار نیک
PENDARE NEK>GOFTARE NEK>RAFTARE NEK!
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +999/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 1061



View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 01:40:56 AM »

Maybe this might help. http://www.persiandown.com/?p=603

Logged

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
_______________________________________
THINK RIGHT>SAY RIGHT>ACT RIGHT!
پندار نیک>گفتار نیک>رفتار نیک
PENDARE NEK>GOFTARE NEK>RAFTARE NEK!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

 
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP bluBlur Skin 2006, hbSkins
Powered by SMF 2.0 RC1 | SMF © 2006–2009, Simple Machines LLC
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!