August 12, 2020, 10:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daneshgah / Pohantoon Protests in Kabul??  (Read 12493 times)
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »

http://quqnoos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2057&Itemid=48

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 06:53:25 PM »

I am very happy and proud of Kabul university students. We all have to thank students in Balkh first. They took the first step and others have to follow.  Some stupid Pashtuns still argue that “Daneshgah” is an Iranian language and part of their culture, yet they justify “Pohantoon” which is not even a Persian language. These kinds of games will soon finish since now people know the real motives of Pashtuns behind all their stupid arguments.
Our people have to understand that if they don’t struggle and don’t stand and don’t react seriously, Pashtun fascists will never give up their fascistic policies. Not only the names of universities have to be changed but also the title and logo of government offices and monasteries have to become fully bilingual (Farsi and Pashto).

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 07:15:24 PM »

Video of the scene at Kabul campus.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-ch_cKp0w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-ch_cKp0w</a>

Can some write what the Pashtu speakers are saying - cheers.
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2008, 07:43:31 AM »

Abu Muslim -

Thanks for the news.

The clever thing about the previous name of 'Pohantoon e Kabul/Balkh/Herat...etc' was that it was a Pashto word in a Persian sentence - grammatically it was a Persian sentence. In effect it was a pathetic testimony to the NEED that the AWGANS have for popularizing Pashto words through Persian.&nbsp;

But with this new trend of Daneshgah e Balkh - Da Balkh Pohantoon&nbsp; - the Pohantoon is removed from the Persian - and thus will in effect be lost from every day usage.

No, it´s a fully Persian sentence. Believe it or not. I know, many of us think Poohantun is a Pashtu word but this is wrong. Pohhantun was maybe developed by Pashtu Tolana (they only deformed the term a bit and give it an special sound -''Kabuli'') but the term self is of Persian origine. Poohantun ('Pashtunized') is taken from the Persian word Pândân/Puhindân (as in french it´s 'penser' for thinking, depends on the dialect), also Pohandan and is related with ''Puhidan''. The last term ''toon'' which has also originally of Persian origine (stan->state->city->stadt) but Pashtu Tolana formed it by it´s own to develope a monster out of an Aryan word (for 60 years, Aughans didn´t know what ''Aryan'' is or who Aryans were!) and tata, a new Pashtu word was born, same as Sherdaghblay and other stupid total rootless words were developed. The only problem is, tough it is a Persian word, it was not used by Persian-speakers for universities. The original word is Daneshgah and not Poohantun, which is a Farsi word, but newly developed by Aughus during their searching of their language´s statue and history- Pashtu Tolana and therefore It does not need to be in use by us. Pashtuns have nothing to do with universities. They were always uneducated and known as nomads. Even their poets and religious figures, while Daneshgah was used at least since the 3rd century A. D and by their islamized ancestors, the Samanids, Saffarids and Ghurids. Even Timurids and Ghaznavids along the Seljukes used it and all of them were a symbiose of Turk/Mongol-Tajik civilization. So I dom´t know why these Aughus always claim Daneshgah is an Iranian term. Of course it is an Iranian word, an Aryan word and it was used by all Persian-speakers but what has that to do with your version? They are feared about a newly Tajik rising who are looking for their identity and culture. That´s wy they want to oppresse them and keep them stump. But it does not work more. Now, Tajiks are arising and kicking them their asses and they should recognized that and that Aughanistan is a multi-ethnical country and according the laws of the institution every ''Aughu'' is equal to eachother, to the justice system, to the parliament, to the president and to the king. So why don´t they recognize their own products?

Once, I had a file on my database where I have saved all these stuffs and vocabs I used often to replace the Arabic ones. However, I have lost them&nbsp; :'( I will try to find another anda better file for you guys.

For now can visit http://www.unipers.com/ You will find there also good things.

@Aahangar
the AUghanspeaking slaves are Pashtun nationalists and it´s in need to neutralize them in Kabul. No matter how. They have even our faces.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:45:29 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 05:01:42 PM »

There is some debate on the name of the university. Officially, the university is named Pohant?n-e K?bul (??????? ????), using Persian grammar and the Pashto word for university, both languages being the official languages of the country. But it has also been suggested to use three different official names in Pashto (????? ??????? - Da K?bul Pohant?n), Persian (??????? ???? - D?neshg?h-e K?bul), and English (University of Kabul); most of all, because Persian-speaking students feel discriminated by the governmental ban[1][2] of the Persian word for university. This lead to a clash between students and the police in November 2008, as mostly Persian-speaking students demanded to lift the ban on Persian words.[3]

Previously, the Minister of Culture, Information, Tourism and Youth Affairs, Karim Khoram, had officially banned the use of Persian expressions in government institutions and in state-controlled media,[2] and a young journalist for a state newspaper was fined for using the Persian word for university in a report.[1]

A similar clash took place a few weeks earlier in the mostly Persian-speaking city of Mazar-e Sharif in northern Afghanistan.[4] As a result, the university's name was officially changed from Pashto (Pohant?n-e Balkh) to Persian (D?neshg?h-e Balkh).[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabul_University

Someone whos english is perfect should add the new materials about Kabulian students and their balkhi-inspired movements.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: