February 19, 2020, 08:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tajik Family Terrorized  (Read 2508 times)
Azar_Khorasani

View Profile Email
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

Story of a Terrorized Family

The only reason why Pakistan is fueling the Taliban is that because Karzai’s ethno Fascist Pashtun team wants a greater Afghanistan that will divide the northwest frontier of tribal region from Pakistan. Taliban is more loyal to their Pakistan founders than Pashtuns of Afghanistan. The Taliban in actuality fight to keep Pakistani borders away from division.

Our Every Day is Mumbai
Our sweet lives have been sacrificed in the favor of Pashtun nationalism for the past 30 years. This video is an example of millions of people who lost their lives because of such a dirty game. .

Watch the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIKM3uo1uA&eurl=http://the-rumi.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

Sami, who was a worker, killed yesterday while cleaning the streets in Kabul city when a Pashtun suicide bomber blew himself up.

First woman shown in the video is Sami’s mother:

my lovely son, oh my son my son. She beats her hands together and cries.

Anchorperson voice: this is Sami family, who had been worked six years as a cleaner of Kabul city, was killed yesterday by suicide attack while cleaning the street. Sami left five children behind and his oldest child is seven years. According to Sami wife, he was the only breadwinner of the family. After him there is no body to help this family.

Sami’s wife: sobbing, my husband was a cleaner and he is dead now, he was supporting us and providing food, I am asking Karzai what should I do with my orphan children now and how should I feed them.

Anchorperson voice: these children are waiting for their father to come home, but they do not know that their father is not returning forever.

Sami’s oldest daughter: sobbing, my uncle came and said daddy had hurt his leg only then they brought his dead body.

Sami’s oldest son: sobbing.... he took his bicycle and his bag to bring food for us… cry.

Anchorperson voice: Sami had two brothers and his brothers say they are not able to help the children. They are porters and rarely survive the poverty

Sami oldest brother: I heard Sami got injured when I arrived in there, I saw his body was torn into pieces, sobbing.

Sami’s second oldest brother: I went and saw his body was torn into pieces. The body was bleeding all the way cemetery. Why? We are all terrorized, nothing left for is. Oh fear Allah; fear Quran, why are they doing this to us?

Anchorperson voice: this is the second attack in this street. The first one killed five city cleaners and injured seven.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:52:42 PM by Azar_Khorasani » Logged
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »

Dear AzarKhorasani,

Thank you for the article. Igreatly appreciate your efforts to in making sure the voices of Tajik peoples are heard and not forgotten. Thank you.If had not posted this article here - I ould have not known about this families plight.

I distintcly remeber that the recent suicide bombing in Kabul was not mentioned at all on the RTA international government channel - run by Hezbi Islami people. It also had next to no coverage on Bayat's Ariana TV - which is directed by a Pashtunist. The only channel that give that incident proper coveage was AL JAZEERA.

Thankyou once again for air the voices of these people. We must kee a close eye on the media policies of the various channels presenting the news in Afghanistan.

In my opinion  we need in every villiage and city where Tajiks live an orgianization which will protect and look after the vulnrable Tajik families....something that is not part of the government - something like AYYARS of old.....

Ahhangar
Farangis
تاجیک دخترک

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »

Salaam,

This is really regrettable to hear.

I want to help this family financially  i sent emails to Ariana television. ( They telecast this news on Ariana for the first time). But i dont get any response yet.

Can someone please help me to find this family or their cell number? I would be very glad.

Farangis

، من اگر بنشینم
، تو اگر بنشینی
چه کسی بر خیزد؟

، من اگر برخیزم
، تو اگر برخیزی
!همه بر می خیزتد
!!!! همه بر می خیزند، همه بر می خیزند
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 05:47:07 AM »

Salaam,

This is really regrettable to hear.

I want to help this family financially  i sent emails to Ariana television. ( They telecast this news on Ariana for the first time). But i dont get any response yet.

Can someone please help me to find this family or their cell number? I would be very glad.

Farangis

Farangis - that is noble of you.  I am sure you will find a way to make contact with that family.....maybe you have relatives in Kabul whom can go and find the family?
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 07:33:55 AM »

May Allah grant him jannat ul ferdows and provide strength to his family to carry on.
Ameen
dokhtare pulegun

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 01:47:23 PM »

Please let us know if there is a way we can directly provide financial help to that poor family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: