February 23, 2020, 01:12:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: a sensible solution for afghanistans problems  (Read 6493 times)
asif1986

View Profile Email
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:07:43 AM »

must read
 http://the-rumi.blogspot.com/2009/02/partition.html
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

The idea is very sensible, but you urgently need to modify your map before people have seen it.

- first you forgotten to label Baluchestan area.

- The so-called "Soghd" province never have been known as "Soghd" in history. Historical core Soghd is Samarqand and Bokhara area - far away to north. The region was known as Tokharistan in medieval Persian sources so call it either Tokharistan or "Eastern Bactria". remember that there is already a "Soghd" province in Nothern Tajikistan with Khojand city as capital.

- Call the province around Mazr-e-Sharif as "Central Bactria" or just "Bactria".

- Name the province around Herat just "Herat", or, maybe, "Arya".

- The name "Kushan" for Hazarajat looks good, I think, and our hazara brothers should be happy with that.

- and don't forget to label all areas, mate.

in general, good start and well done.
Zenda bashed,
aryazada
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:50:05 PM by arya-zadah » Logged
hazara_man
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

Interesting article. Let us hope for the best for our dear Persian-speaking brothers who are becoming increasingly aware of their identity. Partition may be a last resort for the oppressed people of Afghanistan, but let us hope they can keep it together and bring the good Pashtuns on-board, and keep the country a Persian country that has always been a source of pride in history for Persian culture, together with all the other parts of Khorasan.
must read
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 06:22:40 AM »

must read

It is a HAZARA solution. It is against the interest of Tajiks.  The stupid map is so wrong - that it makes one want to cringe. Its prime concern is to give Hazaras some legitimacy - by calling their land Kushan and Tokharistan ! 

The only thing worse than Afghan nationalists is Hazara and Uzbek nationalists. 
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:31:32 AM »

The entire article is a fake. Shall Tajiks let that 40% of Kandahar´s population became Oughans? Or 12% of Helmand? The article is a nonsense. What have Kushans to do with Hazaras? Why don´t he call a land called Jahoodistan or sth like that for Pashtuns? Uruzgan, Ghazni, Garjestan etc. are original Tajik regions with Tajik population, also today their number decreased because of the Nomadic immigration but we will never let these parts to Non-Tajiks.
hewad

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 05:48:53 AM »

The entire article is a fake. Shall Tajiks let that 40% of Kandahar´s population became Oughans? Or 12% of Helmand? The article is a nonsense. What have Kushans to do with Hazaras? Why don´t he call a land called Jahoodistan or sth like that for Pashtuns? Uruzgan, Ghazni, Garjestan etc. are original Tajik regions with Tajik population, also today their number decreased because of the Nomadic immigration but we will never let these parts to Non-Tajiks.

You did it again.
Where in Kandahar lives those 40% tajik population of kandahar that you are talking about? Have you ever been in Kandahar? from where do you get your numbers?
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »

You did it again.
Where in Kandahar lives those 40% tajik population of kandahar that you are talking about? Have you ever been in Kandahar? from where do you get your numbers?

Kandahar was and is still a Tajik city. That´s why the people are called by Kundadhari Pashtuns as ''Deqans'' (Settlers). To the end of the 20th century, Kandahar was mainly populated by Tajiks, in middle-age Tajiks of ismaili faith were the main inhabitents and today, Tajiks are still the indigene population of Kandahar and it is a fact that more Tajiks live in Kandahar than all Pashtuns live in Kabul, Kunduz, Herat, etc. I have my scholary sources, no worry about the numbers I give. You should morely think about your own claims and ''articles'' which stand far from reality and give you a good feeling but later you will face the fact but than it´s to late for you.
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »

You did it again.

Toop Khanah, Qalah Ali Khan, Darwaazeh Herat...etc are all Persian speaking districts in Kandahar city.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
hewad

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »

Toop Khanah, Qalah Ali Khan, Darwaazeh Herat...etc are all Persian speaking districts in Kandahar city.

You are right indead. The majority of the residents of those small districts within the Kandahar are persian speakers and belong to Qazalbash minority. You must be agree with me that in those small districs of kandahar can not be 40% of kandahar population.
I think it is time for you guys to stop this fabrication statistics game and start to see the reality.
hewad

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »

Tajiks are still the indigene population of Kandahar and it is a fact that more Tajiks live in Kandahar than all Pashtuns live in Kabul, Kunduz, Herat, etc. I have my scholary sources, no worry about the numbers I give. You should morely think about your own claims and ''articles'' which stand far from reality and give you a good feeling but later you will face the fact but than it´s to late for you.

If are telling the truth that 40% of the population of Kandahar are tajiks than It must be very very easy for you to give us the name of some famious tajik kandahars. Lets see what you would come up with this time. good luck
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

You are right indead. The majority of the residents of those small districts within the Kandahar are persian speakers and belong to Qazalbash minority. You must be agree with me that in those small districs of kandahar can not be 40% of kandahar population.
I think it is time for you guys to stop this fabrication statistics game and start to see the reality.

The fabrication has always been done by your people not by us. according to most statistics and surveys 35%-40% of Kandahar are Tajiks

Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 03:54:58 PM »

Tajiks are still the indigene population of Kandahar and it is a fact that more Tajiks live in Kandahar than all Pashtuns live in Kabul, Kunduz, Herat, etc. I have my scholary sources, no worry about the numbers I give. You should morely think about your own claims and ''articles'' which stand far from reality and give you a good feeling but later you will face the fact but than it´s to late for you.

If are telling the truth that 40% of the population of Kandahar are tajiks than It must be very very easy for you to give us the name of some famious tajik kandahars. Lets see what you would come up with this time. good luck

Dr Sadrudeen Ghulam
Sheikh Taher
Sheikh Asef Mohseni
Mahmoud Hussain Munshi
Asef Delawar
Said Anwar agha ...etc

Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 06:39:51 AM »

Ya, we know all ethnic groups are spread out, with clumps in certain areas and what not... but that doesn't give you the right to spread fake stats like 40% of Kandahar being Tajik lol. tell me, is Kandahar gonna be part of Khorasan zameen and are towns in the North with majority Pashtun populations gonna be excluded?  :D
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »

Ya, we know all ethnic groups are spread out, with clumps in certain areas and what not... but that doesn't give you the right to spread fake stats like 40% of Kandahar being Tajik lol. tell me, is Kandahar gonna be part of Khorasan zameen and are towns in the North with majority Pashtun populations gonna be excluded?  :D

Again this Oughan of ''ghoolish'' background bark. Lindt, Oughan e Kharzai, I can provide you always and anytime with reliable sources, be it from CIA, BKA, IE or enzys... but what is with you gypsies? Can you bring any Pashtun gypsie´s name from Kandahar here up? Of course not. You really think that Tajiks will ever accept that their own people live outside of Khurasan in a country where thives, gipsies and homosexual pedophiles are living? First we have our Khurasan....soon you will face the deadly dust from every side (ABC). Dirty cockroach...begger. Kandahar was a Tajik region and it will always stay a Tajik region, no matter how many gypsies and Jahoodzais and other dogs immigrate from the SM to that region. You Khar should read the history of Kandahar and find the origine of it´s ethmytology. Kandahar was the original home of Ismaili and the original home of all movements against Oughan Jahoods and Mughals. The Roshanian movement of Ansari was originally based on Ismailism of Kandahar. Kandahar was up to the 20th century a Tajik city and it will get back a Tajik city, remark my words, ''Lindt''. Ask your mother who your real father is lol

Now read some facts, uneducated monkey-riding sodomite

Bazirbah Dynasty
Rustamian Dynasty

Abdullah Abdullah
Sarban
Garzewan etc. + all Qezelbash Tajiks who had ridden on Oughans.

for thousand other Tajiks, stupid monkey, read Baburnama who mention thousand of them who were native Kandaharis, Shadizai.

The Parthians, from the ''clan'' of Suren were spreaden over Kandahar over 2000 years ago, other indigene people and Tajiks who still live there are Ormurs and modern Persian-speaking people. That´s also the reason why in Kandahar, while it became a Jahood district, is still Persian the first languge on the streets.

Ps: a BLOG is NOT A SOURCE...instead reading a blog (I did not read it) you should read the BBC article on Khalillullah, Oughanzai HEWAD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:53:41 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 07:02:08 AM »

Yeah, you're right. i can't name ONE pashtun from Kandahar cos you're like so right... Tajiks DO make up at least half the population. Silly me, I should be ashamed of myself for being so forgetful! I wonder if it's too late to wave the flag for Khorasan and declare jihad on all Pashtuns.

But of course, I need sources first, just incase... you know, my understanding of like everything is sooo wrong.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: