March 28, 2020, 02:50:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: a sensible solution for afghanistans problems  (Read 6658 times)
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »

Yeah, you're right. i can't name ONE pashtun from Kandahar cos you're like so right... Tajiks DO make up at least half the population. Silly me, I should be ashamed of myself for being so forgetful! I wonder if it's too late to wave the flag for Khorasan and declare jihad on all Pashtuns.

But of course, I need sources first, just incase... you know, my understanding of like everything is sooo wrong.

Of course...Non-Pashtuns are making 75% and more. The era of your sodomite grand-father who told us swines would make 90% of Afghanistan´s population is over. You were forced to go down with you claims on 75% to 60% and now you are forced to go even lower, to30%..I wouldn´t ask more questions if your numbers would decrease to 20%.  Real Turks of Anatiolia do also make only 7% and live on mountains and trees like monkies and your fellows but still the entire population of Anatolia believe they are all Turks and came originally from central asia. If Pashtuns were in dominance, today the Non-Pashtuns would speak Persian and officialy Pashtu would be as the only language the country´s language. But the fact, that Oughoos are forced to speak in the indigene language (everywhere, Immigrants have to accept the local rules and culture) show that Non-Oughans are by far more numeral than anyone can imagine. The good thing is, that the Non-Pashtuns do not speak Pashtu, as the Non-Turks in Anatolia speak Turkish which make them believe beeing Turks. Your understanding is based on lies, on fascism, on your nature and in failures in your genetical structure...possibly a reason of inbreeding which was and possibly is still wide spreaden (see on Talibs and Ghaldak Oughan above) in the Pashtun society. For more information about inbreeding on Pashtuns and Indians you can contact Dupree directly over Enzy Iranica. He can teach you a bit more about your ancestors and your family than me.

bye
hewad

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 10:46:07 AM »

Dr Sadrudeen Ghulam
Sheikh Taher
Sheikh Asef Mohseni
Mahmoud Hussain Munshi
Asef Delawar
Said Anwar agha ...etc

Hussaian munish was an afshari and afsharis are turks not tajiks.
shaikh asef mohseni is not a tajik and never claim to be a tajik. He is a Qazalbash sha and the leader of islamic movement of afghanistan.
other people that you mentioned here I never ever heard their names before so i do not know what is their ethnicity.
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

Dr Sadrudeen Ghulam
Sheikh Taher
Sheikh Asef Mohseni
Mahmoud Hussain Munshi
Asef Delawar
Said Anwar agha ...etc

Hussaian munish was an afshari and afsharis are turks not tajiks.
shaikh asef mohseni is not a tajik and never claim to be a tajik. He is a Qazalbash sha and the leader of islamic movement of afghanistan.
other people that you mentioned here I never ever heard their names before so i do not know what is their ethnicity.

Mahmoud Munshi was a Kandahari Tajik not an Afshar. His autobiography is in the "Tarikh Ahmad Shahi".

Shiekh Asef Moseni is a Tajik from the Qizilbash sub group (Pashtunists tend to divide tajiks along religious differences).

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: