February 26, 2020, 06:58:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is our Ethnicity, Tajik, Parsawann, Fars or dahgann?  (Read 4696 times)
farid1

View Profile Email
« on: April 11, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

Hi every one, could any one please tell  why and how we call ourselves ethnically tajiks I mean people of Tajikistan and present day Afghanistan and no one seems to even heard of tajiks in Iran
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

Tajik means Persian and comes from middle-Persian language (Taj- crown; Ik- head). In a further sense it means also Caucasian or Aryan as Chinese used it in the version of ''Ta-Hia'' or ''Daxia'', from Parthuan word Dahae and Korean Da-Yue. You can call yourself Tajik and Persian, but Tajik is the better word for because Persian is mostly cognate with Iran. If you use it than you can also explain it to the people what it means. Iranians of eastern Iran are mostly and originally called as Tajiks. Also Turks and Tibetans call Iranians as Tajiks.
farid1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 06:16:32 AM »

thanks Khurasanzad.
We afghans and the tajikas see Iran as our older brother to lead us or to do more in the field of parsie culture and literature because they have got the means to do it, they should look at the Turks and Israelites any one of Turkish  origin or a Jewish origin and  live and  migrate there but I am sorry to say that in Iran or the government does not want there people to know more about there ethnicity while all of there attentions is to wards Shia religion, ask any Iranian about how many Shia’s are there in any given country, and who are there leaders they be able to tell but if you ask 100 Iranian that how many PARSI speaking countries are there in the world or can you tell me the name of your neighbouring  countries I am sure there will be less then 20% who could give you the Wright answer you
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 06:34:47 AM »

Tajik has been synonymous with Iranian in the past, and by Iranian, I mean 'Iran-zameen.' What Khurasanzad has posted is somewhat correct, although modern-day Persians and modern-day Tajiks don't have the same ancestry. Tajiks are decendants of the Bactrians and Soghdians, whilst Persians in Iran have Elamite and Persian ancestry. We are a common people though... just like all other Iranian groups are... well we were, albeit now a lot of mixing has occured. What keeps us together is a common culture, history, language and so forth.

'Persian' is nowadays limited to Iranians, again like Khurasanzad has mentioned, because there is a romantic element to the word and think it sounds better than 'Iranian.'

Also farid i'm not too sure of what you're trying to say in the post above lol can you explain?
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »

There is no need for you to sound like a howling dog every time you respond. you're a real twat for claiming things like how civilised tajiks are when you are the complete opposite to that. you are basically reiterating what i was saying, or what i was attempting to say. Tajiks MAY have ethnic Persian ancestry but that may very well be a small portion... perhaps closer to the border. Up north, tajiks most likely do not. even people from Badakhshan have a distinct phenotype from other groups. And please be more clear when you use a term like 'Arab'. Arabic speaker does not equate to ethnic Arab.

whatever you're assuming... you're wrong.
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 08:29:12 AM »

There is no need for you to sound like a howling dog every time you respond. you're a real twat for claiming things like how civilised tajiks are when you are the complete opposite to that. you are basically reiterating what i was saying, or what i was attempting to say. Tajiks MAY have ethnic Persian ancestry but that may very well be a small portion... perhaps closer to the border. Up north, tajiks most likely do not. even people from Badakhshan have a distinct phenotype from other groups. And please be more clear when you use a term like 'Arab'. Arabic speaker does not equate to ethnic Arab.

whatever you're assuming... you're wrong.

Oh my god...Lindt, daughter of a jewish Khug, before you acting here wilder than your animalic forefathers and your family go and educate your wrors about your jewish and god-damned origine, Oughoon. You Oughan e Khar whos aim is the destruction of all ethnicities of Khurasan and making them all to dirty farting chicks just because you fear that a new wave of Tajik nationalism and thus the Persian nationalism will f***k every tailed unhuman bastard on this earth will not work. All your claims and your ''Khargari'' show more and more that you are of tailed satanic origine. Tell me, Khar, why bitches from Pakiland are called ''Oughans'' when they aren´t? Why are people from Swiss, Austria, Germany and Luxembourg in general called as ''Germans''? Khar, your view (Persians are people of province Pars) is wrong. Beeing Persian is an identity, not an ethnic, Harami, awlaade sag, same as british people, american people and australien people have the same ancestors (modern australien people are descandants of british prisoners in the 17th century who were deported to thousands from GB). All your Khargari will possibly work in a forum like Awghanano.com but not here. Go and find your own roots and identity...and don´t worry about ''Taj-iks'' who are aware of their historical and ethnical background. You have no clue, Khar, what Persians are and who they were, for what they stand and to where the spread in about 1500 years. Your claim about ''distinct'' phenotyp is a crap. Phenotypes can be different. Oughan Khars have also different phenotypes, from dirty arabic-like to african and jewish and even dravidians and neanderthale-like Oughans can be found among them and all speak the pagha-dagha shit. The historical Persians, the Artatois (a small tribe!) who settled in ''Parsa'' where not the only people there....before their began to settle the region, possibly from Bactria, Parsa WAS already settled by various smaller iranian groups and remnants of Chaldeans who became all united under the upcoming of the Artatoi head Achemene. So shut up uneducated paghwan and don´t try to fool us by your dirty fascist propaganda. What you Khar earns are GBU 43/B MOAB.

Persian identity is formed by the common history, ancestory, language, culture (and faith) and ethnical background

Ps:modern arab-speaking nations are indeed ''arabs''. Arab tribes were once the most dominante groups in modern countries like Syria, Irak, Marokko etc. and allied with the Sassanians. Every analyse prove you Oughan as a wrong and an idiot and spit at the same time on your face. You self have Arab ancestors.

Define Arabs, Oughoo Ji

Nelson Richard Frye spit in his Pashtu in Lindt´s face and that of her-like Pashtuns

According to Iranologist Richard Nelson Frye, the Persian migration to Central Asia may be considered the beginning of the "modern" Tajik nation, and ethnic Persians along with East-Iranian Bactrians and Sogdians, as the main ancestors of "modern" Tajiks.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 08:54:21 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 06:13:43 AM »

It takes a harami to know a harami ;) pathetic try hard.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 06:37:56 AM »

That looked very boyesh response. :(
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »

I kindly request everyone to be respectful for each other. After this i will remove/edit all abuse words. This forum has name and mission and we won't let it be stained and misused.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

That looked very boyesh response. :(

unity jaan i don't get what you mean... I'm not going to bother anymore because such topics are generally debatable and of course some users like to show how uncivilised they are with speech.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 02:29:43 AM »

Trust me the talk between you and Khorasanzad has increasingly become boring.
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »

Trust me the talk between you and Khorasanzad has increasingly become boring.

you think i don't know that?  :D
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »

Khurasanzad-e gerami,

You have mentioned that word Tajik comes from Persian (Taj - crown, and "ik"-head), could you elaborate on the latter ("ik-head"). I would appreciate any scholastic references to that.

Baa arj o seepaas,

- Pors.

Tajik means Persian and comes from middle-Persian language (Taj- crown; Ik- head). In a further sense it means also Caucasian or Aryan as Chinese used it in the version of ''Ta-Hia'' or ''Daxia'', from Parthuan word Dahae and Korean Da-Yue. You can call yourself Tajik and Persian, but Tajik is the better word for because Persian is mostly cognate with Iran. If you use it than you can also explain it to the people what it means. Iranians of eastern Iran are mostly and originally called as Tajiks. Also Turks and Tibetans call Iranians as Tajiks.

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: