February 18, 2020, 10:33:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insightful video about the attempts of Uzbek-Hazara-Ghilzai  (Read 7598 times)
Afghantajik

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »

The interviews are chopped, edited, distorted, and even abusively subtitled. But essence, one can capture the peace efforts of those leaders there. The poster shouldnt have posted this youtube if he had a shred of respect for massoud. maybe the poster himself enjoyed those written abuses on the clip!!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 05:42:43 PM by Ahhangar » Logged
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

Ahhangar neither a Shiite Iranian system is needed or a Sunnite Iranian/Khorasanite system is needed for us both are evil and destructive. The only system that will work is a Secular Cultural one which will unite our people.

Dear Gul Agha,

Indeed I agree with you that theocracy is unwise - and I do not seek it ! lol  But it is part our history.... and has not always been so anti Shia - after all - Qizilbash Shia generally prospered in Hanafite Khurasan - both with Nadir Shah - and Durranis.... Safawid Iran on the other hand was totally intolerant of Sunnis...

And I do not hide my admiration of Abu Hanifa - for his time - he was very progressive and was very important to the development of independent Pesianate culture in the Khilafat.

I merely point to the reality of Khorasan - Persianate Hanafite - when one looks at its history - despite ethnic-racial-linguistic origin of those whom took power - they had to be part of that cultural order - or they did not last for long. That tradition - was established since the Samanids - and was the reason why eventually Persianate Empires spread from Bengal to Bosphorus. I posted an academic paper related to this on this forum.

Also, many of our Tajiks do not understand that - and are puzzled as to the traitorous stance of Iran and its support of their enemies - so it good to point out to them that the current Iran is no Iran of the kind written about in the Shahnamah.

Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »

The interviews are chopped, edited, distorted, and even abusively subtitled. But essence, one can capture the peace efforts of those leaders there. The poster shouldnt have posted this youtube if he had a shred of respect for massoud. maybe the poster himself enjoyed those written abuses on the clip!!

Afghan!Tajik lol

The poster of the video is the person whom wrote those stupid comments in the subtitles and the stupid title of Khayenin..... he does not realise that the audio of Massoud speaking and the others do much to the benefit of Massoud - and further worsen the situation of Mazari and Mazari supporters ! lol
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »

Ofcourse everyone is entitled to share in the power - but there are those whom seek exclusivity - what of them ?

Amir Abdur Rahman did great things by smashing the power of the Khans of the Uzbek Hazara and Ghilzai. Do not believe that trash about 60% of Hazaras being killed -  it bull - designed to justify land grab by Hazaras - which is being facilitated by Islamic Republic of Iran and Karzai in Herat province at this very moment.

People of Charikar made him into Amir - to be their unifying figure in the fight against the British occupiers and their southern allies whom so easily opened up all the southern routes for British occupation of Kabul and Ghazni and Kandahar.

Those on these forums whom complain too much of Amir Abdur Rahman Khan are ignorant of him and also under the influence of the writings of Hazara and Uzbek and even Ghilzai nationalists. 

Equal share in power is the only solution as far as I am concerned which can only be brought about through people's choice. Exclusivity and disctatorships are the source of problems and divisions.

Maybe I need to read some books about Abdur Rahman Khan befor I make a judgement on him. Thanks for clearing things up about you position.

There are many persian speaking communities south of Hindu Kush for exampe in Kandahar, Ghazni, Gardez and Nangarhar. It doesn't make sense to me that the border would have been Hindu kush mountains. Some people assume because of the name Hindu kush the it is the border with India but its wrong. I don't have the article with me but there was a piece written about the Hindukush mountains and what its name means

Dear Shinno,

Amir Abdur Rahman Khan was one of the wisest and most effective leaders of that polity which is one to maps today  under name of Afghanistan.

Being Amir is very different to King. It is far more representative.

Amir Abdur Rahman Khan was not tribal minded.... he in no way represent Pashtun tribal power, as has been made out be low quality journalists and ignorant foreigners and subsequently by pashtunist revisionist history writers... whom want to legitimize their overt tribal fascism....or Hazara and Uzbek nationalist whom dream of past Turkic supremacy.

Read his book - The Life of Abdur Rahman Khan - it is a great book - which has been neglected by so called subsequent leaders to the cost of that land....his book is full of very wise things.... Persian being the only official language in the country.....all people united despite the tribal background ....Islam being the common appeal to identity.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:27:30 PM by Ahhangar » Logged
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 09:23:53 AM »

Ghilzai, Hazara and Uzbek have all the right to share power. Why should only Durrani pashtuns rule the country? When there is injustice and inequality these things are bound to happen and foreigners take advantage of the situation.
There is one thing which puzzles me. There are many members on this forum who despise Amir Abdur Rahman because of his treatment of hazaras. They say he was cruel ruler and took lands from the hazaras. Some people on website like www.afghanprofile.net even claim he killed 60% of hazara population. The crimes are blamed on pashtuns while we see here that it has nothing to do with pashtuns. Amir and his supporters are responsible for the crimes which in this video is claimed as the people of charikar.

it is wrong to blame ordinary pashtoons.  but their leaders were almost all traitors.

All Pashtuns are traitors. They all are calling themself as pride Pashtuns and their ''rulers'' as Pashtunzais. Have you ever heard a bloody k*** of them saying something bad or talking about the facts about Pashtuns (traitors and criminals) and their criminal rulers?

@Shinno

Hazaras claim alot propagandas against their Tajik masters to serve Pashtun immigrants because they have fear of the pedophile Pashtuns and want to protect their own backs and children. The history books speak another language than a filthy Hazara or a filthy Pashtun who would even swear on Qoran and sell his daughter to protect himself from something-

@Lindt,

some regions of Pakistan were added to Khurasan caused by victorious rulers and armies but they were not representing parts of Khurasan. Khurasan was always modern CA and parts of Iran. Pakistan was always called as Sindhu and Hindustan, even Waziristan since it was not part of Persian(including Khorasan) state (Aryanshahr). There are many maps of historical Khorasan on the Net, some mad some 800 years ago and some made some 200 years ago. Don´t try to fool us..You are the Pashtun, not we.

http://www.henry-davis.com/MAPS/EMwebpages/EML.html
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/hist_sites.html
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/index.html
http://www.davidrumsey.com/
http://www.culturalresources.com/index.html
http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/maplinks.htm
http://khorasanzameen.net/images/louvre/louvre.html

Interesting is, that Pashtuns are all showen still after 1750 in modern Pakistan, southern Pakistan as Pathan and northern parts as Afgaans
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:41:32 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 03:15:55 AM »

Dear Khurasanzad,

Please read my post before responding. Like I said, empire and regions were always gaining and losing lands, although ya, there were parts that acted as the center of these places. You are merely repeating what I said: defined borders never existed before the idea of a nation-state!
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 03:25:59 AM »

No...YOU should read some historical facts about Khorasan and it´s boundaries. Those regions (Delhi etc.) which were conquered by native Khorasanians were not counted as Khorasan but were influenced by the Khorasanian civilization also there is a difference between Aryan and Indo-Aryan civilization. There, where the Aryan civilization ends, there the Indo-Aryan civilization begins and from there on it is called as Hindustan. The most east border of Khorasan was the pathes to Nuristan. Kandahar was the southest point of Khorasan. Swat, today a region inhabitet by Pashtuns or Pashtunized Hindus and a region direct on the border of modern Afghanistan and yesterday Khorasan was called as Hindustan. What you are claiming here have no value, neither in a scientific way nor in any other way. Let the ''claims'' to the experts and the human race who have the brain for it. Borders were identified by the differsity of the different population and the local culture and customes of a region like Khorasan, India or China.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:27:30 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: