February 25, 2020, 12:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Insightful video about the attempts of Uzbek-Hazara-Ghilzai  (Read 7634 times)
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« on: May 06, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

Watch this video - ignore the Hazara-Ghilzai given title and slanderous texts written on the screen - just listen - it is very insightful.

The Islamic Republic of Iran is not the friend of Tajiks. We should not be tricked into thinking that because they call themselves Iran - that they represent genuine Iran.  They are the enemies of genuine Iran.

Uzbekistan, Russian, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, USA, Iran, Britain all are our enemies... they have used Ghilzai, Uzbeks and Hazaras against us.

You guys must remember that Amir Abdur Rahman Khan was made Amir by Tajiks in Charikar - elected there by more than 200'000 Ghazis and their leaders in order to smash up the enemies of their land.

The historic border of Kabul centered Khurasan with Hindustan (known as the Durrand line) was recognized as official by the glorious Amir - only those whom disrespect the Khurasani identity of that land refuse to recognize it as the official border.

The Hazaras Khans were creating havok for Tajiks in the center of the country, as were the Uzbek in the northern parts of the country and as were the Ghilzai in the southern portions of the country. Amir Abdur Rahman Khan smashed the power of all these element with his forces, and ever since they have been ready to side with anyone from the outside to improve their situation.

Ghilzai using hundred masks constantly attempted to take power. These masks included Khalqi, Hezbi Islami, Taliban, Afghan Mellat....and perhaps many more.

VIDEO : <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bksXJXcXnYc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bksXJXcXnYc</a>

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 12:05:13 PM by Ahhangar » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

can you post the link as i cant see the vid.
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bksXJXcXnYc
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 05:18:53 AM »

This was an interesting video. This video will only prove to our enemies that Masood was not against Shias and Tajiks from different sects and beliefs were united against their enemies.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 05:32:15 AM »

Uzbekistan, Russian, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, USA, Iran, Britain all are our enemies

I am surprised that you haven't emphasised on Pakistan and have forgotten completely about these washi Arabs who have spread their disease across Afghanistan, brain-washing children especially  >:(

The historic border of Kabul centered Khurasan with Hindustan (known as the Durrand line) was recognized as official by the glorious Amir - only those whom disrespect the Khurasani identity of that land refuse to recognize it as the official border.

I don't agree with your use of the term 'border' because you are suggesting that Hindustan and Khorasan were nation-states when they were not. Their boundaries however were constantly shifting and changing.

Anyway, i haven't watched the video since my net is lagging, so i can't comment further
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 05:58:46 AM »

Ghilzai, Hazara and Uzbek have all the right to share power. Why should only Durrani pashtuns rule the country? When there is injustice and inequality these things are bound to happen and foreigners take advantage of the situation.
There is one thing which puzzles me. There are many members on this forum who despise Amir Abdur Rahman because of his treatment of hazaras. They say he was cruel ruler and took lands from the hazaras. Some people on website like www.afghanprofile.net even claim he killed 60% of hazara population. The crimes are blamed on pashtuns while we see here that it has nothing to do with pashtuns. Amir and his supporters are responsible for the crimes which in this video is claimed as the people of charikar.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 06:06:31 AM by shinno » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »

Ghilzai, Hazara and Uzbek have all the right to share power. Why should only Durrani pashtuns rule the country? When there is injustice and inequality these things are bound to happen and foreigners take advantage of the situation.
There is one thing which puzzles me. There are many members on this forum who despise Amir Abdur Rahman because of his treatment of hazaras. They say he was cruel ruler and took lands from the hazaras. Some people on website like www.afghanprofile.net even claim he killed 60% of hazara population. The crimes are blamed on pashtuns while we see here that it has nothing to do with pashtuns. Amir and his supporters are responsible for the crimes which in this video is claimed as the people of charikar.

it is wrong to blame ordinary pashtoons.  but their leaders were almost all traitors.
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:12 AM »

it is wrong to blame ordinary pashtoons.  but their leaders were almost all traitors.

I know and I am ashamed for what they did in the name of Pashtuns. Some idiotic nationalists still call them heroes. I hope they see the light of day.
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »

Uzbekistan, Russian, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, USA, Iran, Britain all are our enemies

I am surprised that you haven't emphasised on Pakistan and have forgotten completely about these washi Arabs who have spread their disease across Afghanistan, brain-washing children especially  >:(

I don't agree with your use of the term 'border' because you are suggesting that Hindustan and Khorasan were nation-states when they were not. Their boundaries however were constantly shifting and changing.

Anyway, i haven't watched the video since my net is lagging, so i can't comment further

The Hindu Kush mountains has always served as a border between Iran (Khorasan) and the Sub-continent.

Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 05:13:32 PM »

The Hindu Kush mountains has always served as a border between Iran (Khorasan) and the Sub-continent.

The Hindu Kush Mountains were not the border - the Safed Koh - and Suliman Mountains - the areas - where the major historic passes are located - namely Khyber, Gomal, Khojak and Bolan.

Lindt - are trying to say that borders only came into existence with the creation of modern nation states  ?    Perhaps more permanent borders came to be - but borders have always existed - shifting ye - but - the Khurasan and Hindustan border is one that represents political control - it represents cultural divergence. It is noted in many historic texts, and was accepted by the people on the ground until very recently - I have proof that even Pashtun Koochis - Lohanis - crossing the Gomal pass would say they have entered Khurasan. Obviously things are not clear cut - but once again - that border - so called Durrand - is the most historically legitimate border of all the borders of the polity called Afghanistan.

Those whom talk of Hindu Kush being the border are of the Hazarite mind set - namely thinking forget the Tajiks living in those eastern and southern areas.

When I say Britian and Us are and were out enemies - I mean to emphasis their manufactured Islamists - namely Wahabis either from Arab countries or other places.

All are enemies of the Khurasanite Persianate Independent Civil Islam. Present Iran is not IRAN of the SHAHNAMAH - it is taken over by stooges and over many generation turned into abnormal place - it represents that part of Iran which has been defeated and infested by Turan.

The day will come when all of these trash elements in the region will be removed fro power.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:27:41 PM by Ahhangar » Logged
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »

Ofcourse everyone is entitled to share in the power - but there are those whom seek exclusivity - what of them ?

Amir Abdur Rahman did great things by smashing the power of the Khans of the Uzbek Hazara and Ghilzai. Do not believe that trash about 60% of Hazaras being killed -  it bull - designed to justify land grab by Hazaras - which is being facilitated by Islamic Republic of Iran and Karzai in Herat province at this very moment.

People of Charikar made him into Amir - to be their unifying figure in the fight against the British occupiers and their southern allies whom so easily opened up all the southern routes for British occupation of Kabul and Ghazni and Kandahar.

Those on these forums whom complain too much of Amir Abdur Rahman Khan are ignorant of him and also under the influence of the writings of Hazara and Uzbek and even Ghilzai nationalists. 
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 12:36:52 AM »

Ahhangar neither a Shiite Iranian system is needed or a Sunnite Iranian/Khorasanite system is needed for us both are evil and destructive. The only system that will work is a Secular Cultural one which will unite our people.

Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 12:59:11 AM »

The Hindu Kush Mountains were not the border - the Safed Koh - and Suliman Mountains - the areas - where the major historic passes are located - namely Khyber, Gomal, Khojak and Bolan.

Lindt - are trying to say that borders only came into existence with the creation of modern nation states  ?    Perhaps more permanent borders came to be - but borders have always existed - shifting ye - but - the Khurasan and Hindustan border is one that represents political control - it represents cultural divergence. It is noted in many historic texts, and was accepted by the people on the ground until very recently - I have proof that even Pashtun Koochis - Lohanis - crossing the Gomal pass would say they have entered Khurasan. Obviously things are not clear cut - but once again - that border - so called Durrand - is the most historically legitimate border of all the borders of the polity called Afghanistan.

Permanent borders or nation-states are European inventions that serve political interests but I do agree with you that shifting *borders* have always existed mainly when Kingdoms and empires which had more to do with cultures expanded and so forth. I, like gul agha was always under the impression that it was the Hindu Kush that divided us from India... but thank you for clearing that up
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 01:01:43 AM »

All 'leaders' in Afghanistan were/are traitors  >:(
shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 06:35:42 AM »

Ofcourse everyone is entitled to share in the power - but there are those whom seek exclusivity - what of them ?

Amir Abdur Rahman did great things by smashing the power of the Khans of the Uzbek Hazara and Ghilzai. Do not believe that trash about 60% of Hazaras being killed -  it bull - designed to justify land grab by Hazaras - which is being facilitated by Islamic Republic of Iran and Karzai in Herat province at this very moment.

People of Charikar made him into Amir - to be their unifying figure in the fight against the British occupiers and their southern allies whom so easily opened up all the southern routes for British occupation of Kabul and Ghazni and Kandahar.

Those on these forums whom complain too much of Amir Abdur Rahman Khan are ignorant of him and also under the influence of the writings of Hazara and Uzbek and even Ghilzai nationalists. 

Equal share in power is the only solution as far as I am concerned which can only be brought about through people's choice. Exclusivity and disctatorships are the source of problems and divisions.

Maybe I need to read some books about Abdur Rahman Khan befor I make a judgement on him. Thanks for clearing things up about you position.

There are many persian speaking communities south of Hindu Kush for exampe in Kandahar, Ghazni, Gardez and Nangarhar. It doesn't make sense to me that the border would have been Hindu kush mountains. Some people assume because of the name Hindu kush the it is the border with India but its wrong. I don't have the article with me but there was a piece written about the Hindukush mountains and what its name means
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:40:59 AM by shinno » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: