June 07, 2020, 03:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My Respectful Critique of the Khorasanni Movement  (Read 31542 times)
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« on: May 13, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »

Brothers and Sisters

Before I present my critique of the Khorassan movement, I would like to take the time to explain my background and positions to better contextualize my argument.

I am a Pashtun. I am a proud Pashtun. If this fact alone, makes me a target of hate in your eyes than so be it. Your ignorance will condemn you, not me. This critique of mine is not addressed to you whose heart is filled with hate, as it is obvious that logic is foreign to you, and thus I do not wish to waste my breath on you.

I hope to speak to those proud Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens and Hazaras who- while cognizant of history also acknowledge reality- have hate for those who hate them. To them I say, I have no hate for you.

As a Muslim, as an Afghan, I could never hate a people who have contributed what your people has contributed to the world. I could never hate those who have never hated me. I appreciate and respect your history, culture and most importantly your grievances.

I acknowledge the bloodshed of Ahmad Shah, the brutality of Abdul Rahman, the treachery of Nader, the incompetence of Zahir, and the ignorance of Khar Omar.

I would assume that you would all condemn the ignorance and criminality that has emerged from your communities, but I will not tie my condemnation to yours, as I condemn with no preconditions.

I acknowledge that Afghanistans name and borders are fabricated and imposed. Khorasaan is a more appropriate name for the region, history confirms this.

Ideally the north would belong to Bukhara, the west to Persia and the Pashtun areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan a Pakhtunkhwa.

However the current arrangement is what we are stuck with. We have no choice. International law has accepted the legality of colonial borders. The current borders of Afghanistan is as much a disservice to Pashtuns as it is to non Pashtuns.  We don’t appreciate being separated from our brothers any more than you do from yours.

Having said that, here is my critiques of the Khorassan movement

It is not practical.

Again as a I stated,  international law has accepted the legality of colonial borders. Redrawing the map of Afghanistan would require us to involve nuclear Pakistan, powerful Iran and the central asian states that are controlled by the Russians, not to mention the US, China and Intl bodies would be involved.

It is a fantasy

It exists on line. Period. It is no different than playing Risk or Counter strike, or Dungeons and Dragons. There is no means to actualize these fantasies in Afghanistan. The majority of Afghans identify as an Afghan citizen as opposed to their ethnicities.

It works on paper only

Right now non Pashtuns are united in their shared oppression at the hands of Pashtuns historically, as soon as we are removed from the equation you will fight amongst yourselves. There is nothing to indicate there will all of a suidden be a miraculous peace, love and harmony amongst the people. There are linguistic differences, cultural differences, religious differences. Anti Pashtunism can only unite so much.

It will replace one form of subjugation for another

If not the subjugation of one ethnicity over the other, then the subjugation of Khorasannis by Iranians or Russians. Your brothers in the north have lost their faith and even their Persian script. Also actions in central Asia demonstrate that even amongst Uzbeks and Tajiks, there is some conflict. Is not Samarkand and Bukhara Tajik cities? Do you think Iran would accept the independence of a Pan Iranic state? Do you think the Shia theocracy would accept a largely Sunni Persian state. You would be seen as rivals not allies

I think that we need to face the realization that for better of for worse, Afghanistan is our homeland. We need to work together to ensure a multi ethnic, secular state with respect for all. A democracy with respect to human rights and the rule of law will ensure all ethnicities are given a fair share. We need to remove the biases against languages and cultures. I would accept even Khorasan as our name, except many of you have affiliated this beautiful name with anti Pashtunism

I look forward to some intellectual responses. Please share your views

Khuda Hafiz

Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »

Just to add, please do not confuse my critique of a seccessionist Khorassani movement, with the culture movement of Khorassan which seeks to appreciate and acknowledge your culture and history. I could never stand between that
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

Salam bro and welcome to the forums

I'm finding it confusing to know where you stand - are you all for a divided Afghanistan? You have stated what is already well know and documented, but have not given your personal opinion about these conflicting ideas.

I'd like to add that not everyone in here wants a divided Afghanistan - I certainly do not! History is history, ALL nation-states are artificial but we should accept and work on what we already have if we want our kin to prosper. In my honest opinion, Khorasani movements as well as Loy Afghanistan movements are a waste of time and only hinder development in lifestyle, healthcare and education amongst Afghans.
 I appreciate your post btw :)

Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:55:24 AM »

Brothers and Sisters

Before I present my critique of the Khorassan movement, I would like to take the time to explain my background and positions to better contextualize my argument.

I am a Pashtun. I am a proud Pashtun. If this fact alone, makes me a target of hate in your eyes than so be it. Your ignorance will condemn you, not me. This critique of mine is not addressed to you whose heart is filled with hate, as it is obvious that logic is foreign to you, and thus I do not wish to waste my breath on you.

I hope to speak to those proud Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens and Hazaras who- while cognizant of history also acknowledge reality- have hate for those who hate them. To them I say, I have no hate for you.

As a Muslim, as an Afghan, I could never hate a people who have contributed what your people has contributed to the world. I could never hate those who have never hated me. I appreciate and respect your history, culture and most importantly your grievances.

I acknowledge the bloodshed of Ahmad Shah, the brutality of Abdul Rahman, the treachery of Nader, the incompetence of Zahir, and the ignorance of Khar Omar.

I would assume that you would all condemn the ignorance and criminality that has emerged from your communities, but I will not tie my condemnation to yours, as I condemn with no preconditions.

I acknowledge that Afghanistans name and borders are fabricated and imposed. Khorasaan is a more appropriate name for the region, history confirms this.

Ideally the north would belong to Bukhara, the west to Persia and the Pashtun areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan a Pakhtunkhwa.

However the current arrangement is what we are stuck with. We have no choice. International law has accepted the legality of colonial borders. The current borders of Afghanistan is as much a disservice to Pashtuns as it is to non Pashtuns.  We don’t appreciate being separated from our brothers any more than you do from yours.

Having said that, here is my critiques of the Khorassan movement

It is not practical.

Again as a I stated,  international law has accepted the legality of colonial borders. Redrawing the map of Afghanistan would require us to involve nuclear Pakistan, powerful Iran and the central asian states that are controlled by the Russians, not to mention the US, China and Intl bodies would be involved.

It is a fantasy

It exists on line. Period. It is no different than playing Risk or Counter strike, or Dungeons and Dragons. There is no means to actualize these fantasies in Afghanistan. The majority of Afghans identify as an Afghan citizen as opposed to their ethnicities.

It works on paper only

Right now non Pashtuns are united in their shared oppression at the hands of Pashtuns historically, as soon as we are removed from the equation you will fight amongst yourselves. There is nothing to indicate there will all of a suidden be a miraculous peace, love and harmony amongst the people. There are linguistic differences, cultural differences, religious differences. Anti Pashtunism can only unite so much.

It will replace one form of subjugation for another

If not the subjugation of one ethnicity over the other, then the subjugation of Khorasannis by Iranians or Russians. Your brothers in the north have lost their faith and even their Persian script. Also actions in central Asia demonstrate that even amongst Uzbeks and Tajiks, there is some conflict. Is not Samarkand and Bukhara Tajik cities? Do you think Iran would accept the independence of a Pan Iranic state? Do you think the Shia theocracy would accept a largely Sunni Persian state. You would be seen as rivals not allies

I think that we need to face the realization that for better of for worse, Afghanistan is our homeland. We need to work together to ensure a multi ethnic, secular state with respect for all. A democracy with respect to human rights and the rule of law will ensure all ethnicities are given a fair share. We need to remove the biases against languages and cultures. I would accept even Khorasan as our name, except many of you have affiliated this beautiful name with anti Pashtunism

I look forward to some intellectual responses. Please share your views

Khuda Hafiz

Why do you assume a Khurasan movement would want to divide or redrawn any borders ?  That is your fallacy.  The people whom want to redrawn borders are the Pukhtunistan irredentists - so talk to them. These seem to think that Pashtuns are the core of the country and interpret everything along those lines.

This Afghanistan - as it is drawn on the map - all of it is Khurasan. The real - native - original name of that land is Khurasan - and          ' 'Afghanistan' is a colonial imposition of European manufacture.   The very term Afghan is tribal and anti-unity for the people of that land.

Of course Iran is no friend of Tajiks - they are friends of Shia Hazara first and Pashtun tribalists second - and Tajiks last - as is shown in their history.  The whole regional system in that part of the world is created on the basis of crushing Persianate Sunnite identity of the land.  British in the south and east and Russian in north - Shia Turk in the west.  We have plenty of enemies - and redrawing border is indeed unrealistic. We know that it was us whom fought and created this space free from the further encroachment of the various empires.

The very concept of Afghanistan is what people have problem with - not the land or its borders. 

Khurasan is indeed anti Pashtunism. It is for a single official language - Parsi e Dari - as it was in all history - as it was in the time of Amir Abdur Rahman Khan.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:12:23 AM by Ahhangar » Logged
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »

Lindt

I dont want to see my country divided. I was only speaking in the hypothetical. That ideally, each ethnicity would have their own state, but that is not nor will ever be the case, so we should focus on our homes

Ahhangar

I agree with many of your points, however I condemn your statement that Khorassan stands for anti Pashtunism. Why should it? Are Pashtuns not citizens of that land? Our we not an Iranic people? I agree that Dari/Farsi is the lingua franca of our country, and attempts to change this by force have not only failed but created resentment of Pashto. But must we condemn and ban Pashto?

I oppose any attempts to enforce Pashto as Dari/Farsi has long been the language of business, communication and Academia. But surely as Pashtuns we are entitled to have our own language schools. Would our country not be better served if as much citizens were bilingual as possible? Again, there is no denying Daris predominance, but is not viable to have our federal civil service/govt officials be bilingual?
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »

And I do not assume all pro Khorassanis are independence minded but a significant portion are. and the ones that technically arent, propose such policies that if the country does remain one it is a country which marginalizes an entire race,
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »

Lindt

I dont want to see my country divided. I was only speaking in the hypothetical. That ideally, each ethnicity would have their own state, but that is not nor will ever be the case, so we should focus on our homes

Ahhangar

I agree with many of your points, however I condemn your statement that Khorassan stands for anti Pashtunism. Why should it? Are Pashtuns not citizens of that land? Our we not an Iranic people? I agree that Dari/Farsi is the lingua franca of our country, and attempts to change this by force have not only failed but created resentment of Pashto. But must we condemn and ban Pashto?

I oppose any attempts to enforce Pashto as Dari/Farsi has long been the language of business, communication and Academia. But surely as Pashtuns we are entitled to have our own language schools. Would our country not be better served if as much citizens were bilingual as possible? Again, there is no denying Daris predominance, but is not viable to have our federal civil service/govt officials be bilingual?

Anti Pashtunism is not anti Pashtun people. It is anti - the Pashtu and Pashtun centric view on all thing relating to national life of the state. It is the stopping of the promotion of tribalism and the encouragement of the removal of tribal identities and structures.

All languages of the land, no matter how few speakers it has, deserve the title of 'national language'. This recognition will basically recognize those languages as national assets - to be protected by the state.

Schooling language  - should be in local and Parsi e Dari upto end of primary level - age 11 - but after the educational language to be just Parsi e Dari. This does not mean pupils shall not have options to take literature courses in their own languages or any of the other national languages - along side compulsory Parsi e Dari literature course.

Khurasan with official language - Parsi e Dari.

This will encourage the breakdown of tribal identities and engender true - legitimate national unity - whilst recognizing the historic ties that land has to the entire region giving it the capability to influence neighboring states - through the multilingual abilities of the some of the citizens. The future is that of greater and greater coming together of states into unions.

Ahhangar
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 03:11:38 AM »

Dear Amir al Ghaznavi,

Tajikam believes in freedom of speech and anyone from any background can participate in this forum.

Afghanistan is a failed concept and there is no way in bringing this dead concept alive again. not always does Unity help a region become stable but disintegration has been proven in numerous regions to bring peace and stability. our people are frustrated with Pashtuns and the ground reality is that non-Pashtuns cannot get along with Pashtuns. This does not mean we hate Pashtuns but it means we cannot co-exist with them peacefully. Partition or disintegration is an alternative we cannot run away from because Afghanistan is running out of other alternatives.

separating the south and the north will bring us closer and who knows maybe in a century we will unite again but unity right now is impossible. not every Pashtun is like you, most Pashtuns would right now label you as a Tajik wannabe for saying these things and we cannot change our attitude and agenda because of a small minority within the Pashtun masses who are speaking out against Pan Pashtunism.

Khorasan is not a fantasy. Afghanistan is already separated into two defacto states (the stable north and the radical south). Pakistan is also heading towards disintegration and Ahmad Rashid was predicted that itmight happen very soon maybe in a few years. Once a Pashtunistan is created out of NWFP the southern regions of Afghanistan that are controlled by the Taliban will join this Pashtunistan and this will cause Khorasan's independence.

most non-Pashtuns are Persian-speakers and they belong to the Persian civilization. What matters it that the majority in Khorasan will be Persians,Tajiks(including Aimaqs) and Hazaras, and differences between these two ethnicities is very little. the Turks, Nuristanis, Pashayis do not have the capabilities to stand against the Tajiks or the Persian-speakers in an independent Khorasan they will have no choise but to accept this country and in return they will be given rights. Uzbeks are unable to unite with Uzbekistan because Jowsjan and Faryab share a border with Turkmenistan not Uzbekistan.

Tajikistanis have not lost anything. Their script is taught in schools and now it is mandatory to study the Persian script from 2nd grade-11th grade. Tajikistanis are proud of their culture and heritage and the center for Persian nationalism right now is Tajikistan.

Iranians are our brothers and we will have close relations with them. There is no reason for them to be against us lol. If Iran was against another Persian state they would have been hostile towards Tajikistan but the truth is that Iran is pouring money in Tajikistan and is helping Tajikistan's economy and social issues.

Iran is a shia state but this does not mean they are against Sunnis. There are more Persian sunnis in Iran than Baluchi Sunnis and the Persian Sunnis in Iran are free and they are happy about the government. Religion is not the only facor that is thought of in Iran's policy making. There are as much Nationalists in Iran's current government as Akhonds and most of the cadres are pro Persian and even the president of Iran and some of his ministers were  former Pan-Iranists. Iraqi-Kurdistan is a sunni region but Iran is helping them become autonomous and independent. A secular republic of Khorasan (Sunnite and Shiite ideologies will be nonexistent in the government) will serve as a bridge for Iran to connect itself with China. anyone that disagrees with me and thinks the current administration in Iran is more sympathetic towards Shias instead of Persians then this only shows they lack info. Mazar e Sharif, a Tajik sunni city, is flourishing because of Iranian investors and millions have been given to Balkh's government to start cultural programs in Balkh and to revive the true identity of Balkh which is Persian. just a month ago the Iranian government built a monument for ferdowsi in a busy intersection and they named it " Maidan e Ferdowsi" in Mazar city and a few blocks eastward they built a big library and they named it "Ketab khaneh Ferdowsi". Iran has also donated thousands of books for Persian cities across Afghanistan. for Iran right now Persian is much more important than Shia and anyone who propagates that Iran's policy towards Tajiks is a negative one then they might still think Rafsanjaani Hazara-turkmen is in power.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 03:14:49 AM »

Salam bro and welcome to the forums

I'm finding it confusing to know where you stand - are you all for a divided Afghanistan? You have stated what is already well know and documented, but have not given your personal opinion about these conflicting ideas.

I'd like to add that not everyone in here wants a divided Afghanistan - I certainly do not! History is history, ALL nation-states are artificial but we should accept and work on what we already have if we want our kin to prosper. In my honest opinion, Khorasani movements as well as Loy Afghanistan movements are a waste of time and only hinder development in lifestyle, healthcare and education amongst Afghans.
 I appreciate your post btw :)

yes most countries are artificial meaning they are not divine and they can be destroyed and other countries and nation-states will be created out of the former state. Afghanistan will never succeed.

Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 03:06:48 AM »

Good Job admin deleting my post. Possibly I insulted his dirty filthy watanfrosh and immigrant gypsie nation and himself but at the same time I also showed these *** thousands of facts and very good based answers to every phrase he had written with his tail you have deleted with. I spent 2.5 hours to write it and what are you doing? You idiot have not any respect to the real voice of your own nation, of your own brother. You are a sell-out slave of these tailed beghairat Jews (Pashtuns). Tomorrow, you will also sell your mother to the British and to the Russians and to the Arabs but be sure, neither me nor my children will rescue you or anyone of your relatives from Washigari (Pashtunwali). You are just another fascists (manipulated by Pashtunists who use you as their puppet) who want to kill the truth. Death to every Pashtun and every Pashtun fascist, death to every B*** Oughoo gypsie who immigrated to our lands and our cities and our country. Death to every single barbarian Arab slave. At least you could let the desciption and well facts why Pashtuns are not Muslims and why they need to get wiped out in an islamic country, these bl** b**who have not the knowledge of Islam and have no resprect to Quran...but since you are self fallen in love with talibanism and wahabism you will try everything. But ok, your the Boss
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:32:02 AM by Gul agha » Logged
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 04:37:26 AM »

Good Job admin deleting my post. Possibly I insulted his dirty filthy watanfrosh and immigrant gypsie nation and himself but at the same time I also showed these *** thousands of facts and very good based answers to every phrase he had written with his tail you have deleted with. I spent 2.5 hours to write it and what are you doing? You idiot have not any respect to the real voice of your own nation, of your own brother. You are a sell-out slave of these tailed beghairat Jews (Pashtuns). Tomorrow, you will also sell your mother to the British and to the Russians and to the Arabs but be sure, neither me nor my children will rescue you or anyone of your relatives from Washigari (Pashtunwali). You are just another fascists (manipulated by Pashtunists who use you as their puppet) who want to kill the truth. Death to every Pashtun and every Pashtun fascist, death to every B*** Oughoo gypsie who immigrated to our lands and our cities and our country. Death to every single barbarian Arab slave. At least you could let the desciption and well facts why Pashtuns are not Muslims and why they need to get wiped out in an islamic country, these bl** b**who have not the knowledge of Islam and have no resprect to Quran...but since you are self fallen in love with talibanism and wahabism you will try everything. But ok, your the Boss

The only reason I removed your post was because you were disrespecting others. This is not youtube or paltalk to curse Pashtuns or Afghans. If you have any problems with any of the members then message them and stop giving this forum a bad name. Tajikam will not tolerate this even if you are a Tajik. You are welcome to stay here like always but I have warned you a thousand times to stop using vulgar and offense language against other members and ethnic groups which is hurting us rather than your opponents. so as long as you are here you are welcome to post anything academic and valuable for us excluding vulgar language.

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 06:12:11 AM »

Dear Gul Agha,

Thanks for imposing the strict rules on the members.  We are here to discuse our problems and if we can, to do something about it.  We are not against anyone, Pashtoons or any other  ethnic group is as human as we Tajiks are.

shinno
Nothing

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 07:06:17 AM »

Dear Admin
Please do not ban anybody as this will harm freedom of speech and everyone should be allowed to speak their mind. If a member is violating forum rules then you can either delete their posts or give them temporary ban like one day or one week. But I don't agree with permenant bans which are very severe.
A reminder to posters to stay on topic is also another good measure.
This forum has great members and excellent posters. It is always a pleasure to come here and learn something new and useful. I hope it stays this way and improves.
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:09 AM »

Dear Amir al Ghaznavi,

Tajikam believes in freedom of speech and anyone from any background can participate in this forum.

Afghanistan is a failed concept and there is no way in bringing this dead concept alive again. not always does Unity help a region become stable but disintegration has been proven in numerous regions to bring peace and stability. our people are frustrated with Pashtuns and the ground reality is that non-Pashtuns cannot get along with Pashtuns. This does not mean we hate Pashtuns but it means we cannot co-exist with them peacefully. Partition or disintegration is an alternative we cannot run away from because Afghanistan is running out of other alternatives.

separating the south and the north will bring us closer and who knows maybe in a century we will unite again but unity right now is impossible. not every Pashtun is like you, most Pashtuns would right now label you as a Tajik wannabe for saying these things and we cannot change our attitude and agenda because of a small minority within the Pashtun masses who are speaking out against Pan Pashtunism.

Khorasan is not a fantasy. Afghanistan is already separated into two defacto states (the stable north and the radical south). Pakistan is also heading towards disintegration and Ahmad Rashid was predicted that itmight happen very soon maybe in a few years. Once a Pashtunistan is created out of NWFP the southern regions of Afghanistan that are controlled by the Taliban will join this Pashtunistan and this will cause Khorasan's independence.

most non-Pashtuns are Persian-speakers and they belong to the Persian civilization. What matters it that the majority in Khorasan will be Persians,Tajiks(including Aimaqs) and Hazaras, and differences between these two ethnicities is very little. the Turks, Nuristanis, Pashayis do not have the capabilities to stand against the Tajiks or the Persian-speakers in an independent Khorasan they will have no choise but to accept this country and in return they will be given rights. Uzbeks are unable to unite with Uzbekistan because Jowsjan and Faryab share a border with Turkmenistan not Uzbekistan.

Tajikistanis have not lost anything. Their script is taught in schools and now it is mandatory to study the Persian script from 2nd grade-11th grade. Tajikistanis are proud of their culture and heritage and the center for Persian nationalism right now is Tajikistan.

Iranians are our brothers and we will have close relations with them. There is no reason for them to be against us lol. If Iran was against another Persian state they would have been hostile towards Tajikistan but the truth is that Iran is pouring money in Tajikistan and is helping Tajikistan's economy and social issues.

Iran is a shia state but this does not mean they are against Sunnis. There are more Persian sunnis in Iran than Baluchi Sunnis and the Persian Sunnis in Iran are free and they are happy about the government. Religion is not the only facor that is thought of in Iran's policy making. There are as much Nationalists in Iran's current government as Akhonds and most of the cadres are pro Persian and even the president of Iran and some of his ministers were  former Pan-Iranists. Iraqi-Kurdistan is a sunni region but Iran is helping them become autonomous and independent. A secular republic of Khorasan (Sunnite and Shiite ideologies will be nonexistent in the government) will serve as a bridge for Iran to connect itself with China. anyone that disagrees with me and thinks the current administration in Iran is more sympathetic towards Shias instead of Persians then this only shows they lack info. Mazar e Sharif, a Tajik sunni city, is flourishing because of Iranian investors and millions have been given to Balkh's government to start cultural programs in Balkh and to revive the true identity of Balkh which is Persian. just a month ago the Iranian government built a monument for ferdowsi in a busy intersection and they named it " Maidan e Ferdowsi" in Mazar city and a few blocks eastward they built a big library and they named it "Ketab khaneh Ferdowsi". Iran has also donated thousands of books for Persian cities across Afghanistan. for Iran right now Persian is much more important than Shia and anyone who propagates that Iran's policy towards Tajiks is a negative one then they might still think Rafsanjaani Hazara-turkmen is in power.

Current Iran backed Wahdati Wahshis and Dostum to try to take Balkh - but were prevented by Ustad Atta - and if they are giving some money to him ( whilst giving hundreds of millions to fascist gang around Karzai)  - along side the vast amounts he makes from the border trade - do not mean that suddenly Iran is a friend of Tajiks. They have only slightly let up on their Hazara card after realizing how futile is was to attempt to spread militant Shiaism to its east - but to its west - in Iraq - it has been devastating that land. In Iraqi Kurdistan - they nominally back secularists - but those secular  Kurds are minor when practically the whole government is run by Shia people they backed.

In Herat - working with Afghan Mellatis - Iran is working against Sunni Persians - Karzi is given millions by Iran - until very recently a Hazara Shia was governor - at the behest of IRAN  !   They have been giving land to Hazaras and turning it into a client province of their own.... with western backing. But they will pay for it - as will their running dog Hazara clients and other Akhundophiles - the real people of Herat will massacre them.

The recent killings in Farah were of Tajiks - Sunni Persians - with Afghan interior ministry involvement - part of the same anti SunniPersian movement.

The name of Iran is a sheep skin over a wolf militant rabid Shiasm - representing a continuation of Turkic Safawid power.

Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Ahhangar
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »

CURRENT IRAN =  EMPIRE OF QOM and sworn enemy of TAJIKS. They are trash enemies whom work with and are the active enemies of Tajiks.  The empire of QOM represents a certain kind of Shiaism - dominated by a certain group - an enemy of Tajik Shias as well as other Tajiks.

The fact that they may want to link up to China is no proof of some special affinity to Tajiks - it is what any country would do if they were located where the current Iran is. It is not something significant in terms of a special relationship between Iran and Tajiks.

Their is no brotherhood amongst between Iran and Tajiks. Those whom think - there is - are either naive  and end up being disappointed - or have assume they have commonality die a shared Shia faith - but even that is naive - as is shown by the record.

Gul Agha - stop your propaganda that Tajiks in Iran were not discriminated against - an that it was only Afghans/Pashtuns ! lol That is so hollow and untrue - and it reveals your real ideas too much. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 09:03:34 AM by Ahhangar » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: