April 03, 2020, 11:58:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My Respectful Critique of the Khorasanni Movement  (Read 30836 times)
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »

and i would like to wish them people who are dreaming of taking over pashtuns or kiling pashtuns, lols i would just like to say one sentence that

"72 countries admits defeat in the hands of few hundred pashtun talibans",

the percentage of pashtuns fighting alongside taliban is not even 5% of the overall pashtuns, i would wish for a fight between pashtuns n tajiks/iranians/uzbaks etc again to see who will win...

again if the 5% pashtun of the 100% can defeat the 72 develped countries then what is this iran, these other tajiks for us?
wish you all the best and pray that pashtuns dont get fed up with your attitudes otherwise you knw where your place will be

deer manana

i have said it again, please make our pashtun brothers life easy by doing whatever you are doing

thanks alot

Pashtuns were unable to take a small Tajik village, Panjshir, how will you manage to defeat all of us. Don't forget what happened to you in November 2001.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »

thank u landit, i wasn't expecting any one to welcome me and i dn't want to come in to you people own stuff like planing ;) ahaha

anyhow

yh i knew no would read the whole text i wrote because it was obviously long, yeah i know i wrote that and i did apologised in the last comment...

by saying that pashtun's faith are stronger then tajkis is true, i know tobah na ghozo belah i m not the creater, in kabul the mosques where the area is of tajik majority then the mosque wil be empty but if you go to pashtun areas then the mosque will be full, i have noticed this...

and plus i have seen some of you insulting at arabs, don't forget that all them prophets were arabs and the holly book Quran is also written in arabic,

anyhow i know i didnt feel right saying that pashtuns faith in islam was stronger then tajiks but wrote it, those taibans that fights now are brainwashed in to one thing that the non muslim countries have invaded their country, and to spread christianity etc, thats why those talibans are fighting and often does suicide targeting foreigners

the basis of your comments about Pashtuns having stronger faith cannot be rooted in what you saw in one Mosque. i could easily use example of how tajiks are very strong in their faith and how Pashtuns may follow it ideologically, but not ritualistically. as Pors said, being a Muslim does not make you a better person and to say that it does is again deeply offending!

furthermore, anyone can spread religion to whomever they want but no one is obliged to follow it. if you did not yet know that when the Arabs brought Islam to Afghanistan, we were very stubborn and fought against the spread of it for a longggg time, there wasn't some overnight miracle where we all became "believers.''

the only Arabs that are worth being insulted are these brain-washed bedouins in the gulf for the hypocrisy and  unlawful acts they commit against afghans. 
also ,the only Arab prophet - both ethnically and lingusitically - was Muhammed. just because Palestinians now speak Arabic, doesn't mean Jesus was an Arab... lol.
Kohistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 05:55:42 AM »

Your comment about understanding our grievances stood out.  The fact that you claim to understand that our Khorasani movement is driven by a set of grievances is a big concession on your part. What a shame you are in the less than 1% minority of Pashtuns. I too was a proud Afghan three or so years back but my encounters over the internet with Pashtuns changed all that and made it impossible for me to reconcile my ethnicity and my (forced) nationality. Our Khorasani movement is not driven by a sense of hatred but by anger and grievances.

The Pashtunist movement is over 60-70 years old and highly institutionalized, so much so that it can easily be defined within the parameters of 4 core principles, they are:

1. Afghanistan is a Pashtun nation; created for first and foremost the Pashtun people.
2. De-recognition of Durrand Line and Amalgamation of Pashtunistan and Baluchistan into Afghanistan and thus formation of an absolute Pashtun majority state (Loy Afghanistan).
3. Enforcement of Pashto as the sole official and national language of Afghanistan.
4. Pashtunization* of Western, Central and Northern Afghanistan and the non-Pashtun peoples.

*Pashtunization can be translated as the forced settlements of Pashtuns into non-Pashtun areas and the erosion of the customs, traditions and language of the non-Pashtuns.

You will stuggle to find ONE PASHTUN who doesn't suscribe to atleast ONE of these principles.

The Khorassani movement is young, immature and a reactive movement. It relies and feeds off Pashtunism and Pashtunists like Daud Khan of yesterday and Karim Khurram of today. It is highly naive of you to define it as you have. It may be possible to define it in a few more decades and it would be interesting to see the shape it will take, however as of today it merely stands for one or two core principles, which are:

1.Pashtuns have, are and will continue with their Pashtunization Policy.
2.We must fight Pashtunization at any cost for the sake of our language, watan, culture and future generations.

Issues concerning the alteration of the countries name, secession, or working within the framework of Afghanistan etc are all points of division and will need time to iron out.

I for one still hold some hope (though it is diminishing with the passing of each day) that a solution can be found within the framework of Afghanistan, and that we can truly have a nation for all, a true nation of compromise. However I fully support people who are more ‘revolutionary’ than me because a time may come where we will need to go down the path of secession. I fully support the Khorassani cultural illumination movement because it will be the perfect weapon against the Pashtunist Loy Afghanistan Movement. The day that that Loy-Afghanistan is about to become a reality will be the day that Khorasan will be born.

Today in the north and west, Hazaras, Uzbeks and Tajiks are living side by side peacefully. If partition was to happen today, perhaps there would be minor ethnic scuffles due to a power vacuum but there has and always will be a natural order in this land. Turks have ruled for 600 hundred years, Mongol for 200 years but they never forced their language or culture on the native peoples. They have never interfered with the Parsi-Khorasani-Ariayee foundation of this land like the Pashtuns did; they have instead integrated into our culture freely. This will happen yet again in a future Khorasan. Of course we need education and time to iron out the tribal mentality of the last 30 years and this process has already begun. The Khorasani movement may briefly one day be fought and finished with the gun, but it was born and will be won by the power of the pen and education.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:58:48 AM by Kohistani » Logged
AbuMuslim

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »

Prophet Mohamad was sent for the humanity not for the Arabs.
Tajiks are more religious and have deep roots in Islam than pashtuns who prioritize pashtunwali to the codes of Holy Quran.
Khurasanis (Tajiks i.e Persians), Turks and Arabs have been regarded as the three pillars of the Islamic civilization in every aspect, where pashtuns doesn't even count as a brick of it.

I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi
arya-zadah

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »

actually it is good news, good to know that tajiks are less religious. being religious means being conservative, inflexible, limited; having less level of intelligence, self-esteem, independence, self-motivation; suspicious to other faiths, races and cultures.

persian version of islam always was more liberal, open and sophisticated than original arabic one. advanced societies are always complex and sophisticated with great level of flexibility. persian people couldn't adopt this arabic religion in its original primitive form. they have changed it and they made it suitable for people who live in civilized cities and farms, not in camps in deserts.

Pashtuns with their specific disposition toward radical forms of islam can eventually become big losers of this battle between them and more civilized neighbors, Persians to the north and Indo-Ayans to the South.

However, i wouldn't accuse pashtun people for all their awkwardnesses. It's geography first of all - they live in remote mountain places. it's lack of centers of pashtun civilizations, big cities with liberal and relatively free atmosphere for people to create symbols of pashtun culture like sophisticated literature, art and music.

if i would be a pashtun, i would grieve that my people are not able to create and develop their own aryan pashtun culture and they are  followers of other people's culture, arabic one.
ProudAfghan

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2009, 11:21:07 PM »

i would also quit this forum soon because i dn't want you people to waste ur qematee time with me but i would want you to rather work hard more on stuff related to khorasan or taking over all pashtun areas or killing all pastuns

thank you
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:22:56 PM by ProudAfghan » Logged
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 06:10:08 AM »

ProudAfghan; you escape ;) ? I don't think an Afghan give in such this fast  :'(

Our doors are open for anyone. Convincing others and make aware of them is our job and responsiblity. Everyone know who are Tajiks/Persian and one day our Afghans/Pashtuns will also realize this.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
farid1

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 06:48:29 AM »

i would also quit this forum soon because i dn't want you people to waste ur qematee time with me but i would want you to rather work hard more on stuff related to khorasan or taking over all pashtun areas or killing all pastuns

thank you

i didnt your Read whole of your paragraph but do you who Ahmad shah Durrine was how brought into power he was a servant and solder in the Persian army when he was a general he stabbed his on master on the back, he learned all the art of war and government from the Persians.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »

ProudAfghan,

You are free to leave any time you want. Everybody in this forum is free.

No single respected member of this forum have said that they want to kill Pashtuns. That's clearly a lie you are making it up. If you put your emotional and biased eyeglasses aside, you will see that each member of this forum posts opinion with no hatred, but clear mind and respect to all other people no matter of their religious differences or ethnic differences.

Regards,

- Pors.

thank you

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

thank you

i didnt your Read whole of your paragraph but do you who Ahmad shah Durrine was how brought into power he was a servant and solder in the Persian army when he was a general he stabbed his on master on the back, he learned all the art of war and government from the Persians.

brush up on your history bachem, ahmad shah was loyal to his Shah. it was the others in this court who assassinated and conspired. Ahmad shah simply made the best use of the situation after nader was killed
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

and i would like to wish them people who are dreaming of taking over pashtuns or kiling pashtuns, lols i would just like to say one sentence that

"72 countries admits defeat in the hands of few hundred pashtun talibans",

the percentage of pashtuns fighting alongside taliban is not even 5% of the overall pashtuns, i would wish for a fight between pashtuns n tajiks/iranians/uzbaks etc again to see who will win...

again if the 5% pashtun of the 100% can defeat the 72 develped countries then what is this iran, these other tajiks for us?
wish you all the best and pray that pashtuns dont get fed up with your attitudes otherwise you knw where your place will be

deer manana

i have said it again, please make our pashtun brothers life easy by doing whatever you are doing

thanks alot

Pashtuns were unable to take a small Tajik village, Panjshir, how will you manage to defeat all of us. Don't forget what happened to you in November 2001.

are you seriously going to point to the involvement of americans as some thing to be proud of? this is your ghairat? that your community sold itself for a couple million dollars to wreak havoc on the other half? this is a source of pride for you? the actions of americans? lol

Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 05:16:33 PM »

Your comment about understanding our grievances stood out.  The fact that you claim to understand that our Khorasani movement is driven by a set of grievances is a big concession on your part. What a shame you are in the less than 1% minority of Pashtuns. I too was a proud Afghan three or so years back but my encounters over the internet with Pashtuns changed all that and made it impossible for me to reconcile my ethnicity and my (forced) nationality. Our Khorasani movement is not driven by a sense of hatred but by anger and grievances.

The Pashtunist movement is over 60-70 years old and highly institutionalized, so much so that it can easily be defined within the parameters of 4 core principles, they are:

1. Afghanistan is a Pashtun nation; created for first and foremost the Pashtun people.
2. De-recognition of Durrand Line and Amalgamation of Pashtunistan and Baluchistan into Afghanistan and thus formation of an absolute Pashtun majority state (Loy Afghanistan).
3. Enforcement of Pashto as the sole official and national language of Afghanistan.
4. Pashtunization* of Western, Central and Northern Afghanistan and the non-Pashtun peoples.

*Pashtunization can be translated as the forced settlements of Pashtuns into non-Pashtun areas and the erosion of the customs, traditions and language of the non-Pashtuns.

You will stuggle to find ONE PASHTUN who doesn't suscribe to atleast ONE of these principles.

The Khorassani movement is young, immature and a reactive movement. It relies and feeds off Pashtunism and Pashtunists like Daud Khan of yesterday and Karim Khurram of today. It is highly naive of you to define it as you have. It may be possible to define it in a few more decades and it would be interesting to see the shape it will take, however as of today it merely stands for one or two core principles, which are:

1.Pashtuns have, are and will continue with their Pashtunization Policy.
2.We must fight Pashtunization at any cost for the sake of our language, watan, culture and future generations.

Issues concerning the alteration of the countries name, secession, or working within the framework of Afghanistan etc are all points of division and will need time to iron out.

I for one still hold some hope (though it is diminishing with the passing of each day) that a solution can be found within the framework of Afghanistan, and that we can truly have a nation for all, a true nation of compromise. However I fully support people who are more ‘revolutionary’ than me because a time may come where we will need to go down the path of secession. I fully support the Khorassani cultural illumination movement because it will be the perfect weapon against the Pashtunist Loy Afghanistan Movement. The day that that Loy-Afghanistan is about to become a reality will be the day that Khorasan will be born.

Today in the north and west, Hazaras, Uzbeks and Tajiks are living side by side peacefully. If partition was to happen today, perhaps there would be minor ethnic scuffles due to a power vacuum but there has and always will be a natural order in this land. Turks have ruled for 600 hundred years, Mongol for 200 years but they never forced their language or culture on the native peoples. They have never interfered with the Parsi-Khorasani-Ariayee foundation of this land like the Pashtuns did; they have instead integrated into our culture freely. This will happen yet again in a future Khorasan. Of course we need education and time to iron out the tribal mentality of the last 30 years and this process has already begun. The Khorasani movement may briefly one day be fought and finished with the gun, but it was born and will be won by the power of the pen and education.

i understand and symapthize with many of your points. i always found it ridicolous that hardcore pashtunists always claimed that pakhtunkhwa lands had to be added to afghanistan as it exists

if we;re going to claim pashtun lands of pakistan, then we automatically forgo claims to mazar/herat/ etc because these were lands that historically belong to iran and bokhara
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2009, 08:27:42 AM »

Good Job admin deleting my post. Possibly I insulted his dirty filthy watanfrosh and immigrant gypsie nation and himself but at the same time I also showed these *** thousands of facts and very good based answers to every phrase he had written with his tail you have deleted with. I spent 2.5 hours to write it and what are you doing? You idiot have not any respect to the real voice of your own nation, of your own brother. You are a sell-out slave of these tailed beghairat Jews (Pashtuns). Tomorrow, you will also sell your mother to the British and to the Russians and to the Arabs but be sure, neither me nor my children will rescue you or anyone of your relatives from Washigari (Pashtunwali). You are just another fascists (manipulated by Pashtunists who use you as their puppet) who want to kill the truth. Death to every Pashtun and every Pashtun fascist, death to every B*** Oughoo gypsie who immigrated to our lands and our cities and our country. Death to every single barbarian Arab slave. At least you could let the desciption and well facts why Pashtuns are not Muslims and why they need to get wiped out in an islamic country, these bl** b**who have not the knowledge of Islam and have no resprect to Quran...but since you are self fallen in love with talibanism and wahabism you will try everything. But ok, your the Boss

people like you are pathetic and only because you are crying over the 3 hours of your life you lost, but because you are engaged in negativity and know nothing but insults. no pragmatism, no politics no nothing. with your attitude nothing will be accomplished.

and you are a coward because anybody can insult people witin the anonymity of the internet. i am from toronto, ontario canada and if you or any of your like minded colleagues would like to repeat your insults in person youre more than willing to do so

in fact i have many friends from around the world. if you have any decency you will tell me where you live and i can arrange for a meeting

Lol...stupid taile4d prostitute...a**sholes like you I kicked many times in their unwashed a**s, Pashtun e Khar. I even spit in your dirty face and in that of your ancestors and your parents, bloody bastard and even if you send your entire cousins and brtothers I will cut them their tails. If I would stand next to you. Pashtun e Mordag***. You Khar have not the pride and the honour to come here and stand in front of me and if you are willing so...than be sure you won´t survive. Bepadar Oughool. Go and rescue your wahabiy mother from Shia Qezelbash Pakistani Zardari, arshole bastard. Stupid Pagh o Dagh o Pig. Your grandmother is at the moment dancing for him. Coward dog. Don´t swear much. As much as you pashtuns have sworn you got bloody noses and cut tailes.

Ps:stupid monkey boy, bring your ''genetical'' references that proves Pashtuns are related with Tajiks. Let see in which sense the descandants of Khalji Mongols and Hephtalithe Huns who raped Indian women and girls are related with Tajiks, mindless idiot, dirty rat. In fact, the term western Iranians include Baluchis, Kurds, Zazas and other tribes in the southwestern Cuacasus and Anatolia (Turkey) and south-western Iran while Persians of Iran populate mainly Central adn Eastern Iran. This is what the so-called ''Babylonians'' have created http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran and that´s what the descandants of Mongol Khaljis and Hephtalithes have created http://japanfocus.org/data/Taliban%27s%20destruction%20of%20Bamiyan.JPG

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1011/csmimg/ODU1011_p1.jpg

Oh yes, Iranian ''semites'' are better than Pashtun semites.

Pashtun and Arab

the original face of a Pashtun!!!

@Gul Agha

this FroudAoughan is Zanfroshak Oughani..you should ban this bastard from this forum. In general, this Pashtuns will always propagate against us and our brothers to be succes in their aims against us. They will do everything for their utopic Loy Oughanistan and to establish a hegemony on all Non-Pashtuns by manipulate them. Never trust a Jew. It is even said by Mohammad. If you don´t believe that than open the Qoran and Bible and read what is written there. A Jew is always an enemy of God and humanity. That´s also why they don´t have an equal word for Humanity (Persian: Insaniat).

@Froud Oughan

Pashtuns are not Muslims. What makes them to Muslism? Even in the Bible it is said the Jews (Pashtuns) are agaisnt god and humanity and not only that. Pashtuns do not know Islam. They can´t even pray correctly. They believe only in half of Koran and they ignore the other half and you call Pashtuns Muslims? Pashtuns are not even able to read, to translate or to think like humans how can they understand Islam? Pashtuns follow salafism and wahabism and that only because it´s close from their phiolosphy to that of their barbaric Pashtunwali adn way of life. You Pashtuns are by far not Muslims. You were never famous for beeing muslims and you won´t ever be. Once, the islamic world has realized that a Jihaad within Khurasan will start against the supporters of Satan and Dajjal, inshallah. Death with the Kafrs and those who call themself as Muslisms as result of uneducation and idiotism. Is homosexuality a custom of Islam? You talk aboutz hate. YAou Pashtuns are so pathetic. You always jugde others with stupid claims but the same claims are the same aspects that make out of a Person a fride Pashtun, in that case you FroudOughan. Your place is the hell...and hopefully I will see you and your fellows there. You idiots can be even 99% of Afghanistan population but you will never be able to destroy anything Non-Pashtuni (Nangdari, Ghairati) because you have not the brain for it and you are not able to do it since you are a backward banch of mindless idiots. Your ''culture'' and ''language'' can´t challenge any Non-Pashtuni good. Even the Pashai language, which is spoken by the most minority group of Afghanistan have more right and power than your fart, that´s why in Laghman and Logar many people, even Tajiks and Pashtuns, speak also Pashaii, a Tajik speak Pashaii there than Pashtu. Shame to you and your uneducated whatever nation.

Pashtuns claim a lot of Bullshit. They talk here about ''racism'' and ''hatres'' but everyone knows that these two hard points are one of the main reasons for Pashtun policy and wild nature. I can always laugh about these **** when they use ''racism'', ''kfr'', ''facism''. For a Pashtun, everything and everyone is an anti.Pashtun, be it a worm, a bird, a culture which overhelm Pashtunwali, a schoolboy, school etc. They declare everything and everyone to racists and facists and enemies, even if you defende yourself against their facistic and racistic attacks then they will call you a traitor. Take a knife and put it in their neck with power and don´t let them alive, otherwise they won´t let you or your children alive.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:36:21 PM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Khurasanzad
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

Now let make some stuff clear here.

- It were Pashtuns who served under the british mayesty of India and brought them to Khorasan (The british were very smart knowing how using barbarians and wild tribes men against civilized Khurasanians just to establish their rule there)

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who ''defeated'' (killed) 16 000 Indo-British servants, children, babies, women, aged people who were at the deepest winter on the road from Kabul to Jalalabad by feet without any winter corresponding equipments

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who killed 51 children and 35 women of British soldiers in the old fortress of Zhob

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who later tried to overrun Kabul but thanks to the glorious Tajiks who defeated them and their British masters (Part 1)

- It was the froud Oughanwal Ayyub Khan (famous for his sick habbits (sex with children)) who first fled to his Uzbek master to Bukhara but came back and begged like a dog in Herat for Tajik support against the Indo-British masters of Pashtuns in Malakand who also were defeated (Part 2)

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who were not able to defeat the Russian and British influence in the 3rd Anglo-''Afghan'' war, but against the aristocratic caste of Tajiks who supported Amanullah Khan Padarnalat e Haramzada (Part 3)

- It were the glorious Ishkashim and Shughnan Tajiks of Badakhchan who defeated the wild Pashtun army of Amanullah Khan Padarnalat e Haramzada and himself when they tried to settle Pashtuns there

- It were Pashtun Khans who sold their daughters for British agents and officiers, one of them Dost Mohammad who sold his sister to a British officer. For return, they get from them weapons and useless money from the mid of the 19th century

- It were Pashtuns (Amanullah Khan Padarnalat e Haramzada who sold even his sister) was the first of the Pashtun ''leaders'' who sold his family´s Ghairat to bolchewik Russia

- It were Pashtuns who served Ottoman Turks as slaves against Iran

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who destroyed the Bhudda Statues in ''their'' country (all other ethnics are immigrants, except the Pashtuns ::) )

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who brought the Arabs with whom they looted and destroyed the country

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who welcomed Russians in East and South Afghanistan. ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtun women were doing 10 kinds of attan in front of their Tanks. There are good videos (also in Youtube and in MyVideo) about Pashtana ''Ghairatzais'' and ''Nangdarkhels'' how they dance for Russians and hold Soviet flags (that was the reason why many Russians interpretad their acts wrongly and so they became victims of rapes). But again, Non-Pashtuns showed their Ghairat and Nang by rescuing Pashtuns and Pashtanas from Soviets.

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who sold their daughters and lands to Arabs and still do

- It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who cooperate with terrorists and in turn use terrorism

It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who were not fallen down under powers like soviets who forbidde religion but felt neverlessness in Kfr while those who were once part of the ''Kfrs'' have not lost an inch of their belief and roots. Shame to the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who cooperate with terrorists and in turn used terrorism in Kabul and elsewhere in the north against civilians, instead taking part in fighting Soviets

- It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtun communists who are today known as Taliban leaders or Al-Qaida supporter (f.ex. Rocketyar Khar-Oti)

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtun leaders who were known beeing homosexuals or bi-sexuals or pedophiles (Ahmad Khan Abdali Multani, Zaher Shah, Ayyub Khan, ''Bacha Khan''...)

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtun leaders (specially Daud Khan) who ''sold'' lol ''Pashtunistan'' (Pakistan) to Pakistan lol

- It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who still serves foreigners

- It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who exchange their family members with animals

- It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who today push their daughters in front of cars or burn them to death

- It are were ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who brought in the 21th century America and again the Brtisih power (Khar-Zai)

- It were always the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtun/s (leaders) who were engaged in two games (Karzai and his family-->CIA and Pak. Secret Service)

- It were and are always the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who are cooperating with global terrorists and criminals and in return they pay them by poppies and other kinds of drugs

It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who even armed and radicalized their own children against Non-Pashtuns, specially under the Taliban

- It were the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who were able after 200 years Pashtun ruling to build the first industry fabric of Afghanistan (Needle - and light switch factory)  ??? ??? ::)

It were and are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who sell their own children for sex

It are the ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns who brought yesterday foreigners againa nd again to the country and they still do so but at the same time they want to fight them, a coalation of super equiped armies who can bomb their population everytime to Zero

- etc

- etc

- And still it are Pashtuns who serves foreign masters and for that they are everyday dying. After the Soviets were ''defeated'' and an islamic state was recalled these Pashtuns were not accepting it because :

- Pashtuns have no islamic ties. They only claim so to manipulate non-Pashtuns

- to give only Pashtuns the right to rule the country since they know if once they lose the power it means their end

- they couldn´t follow their Pashtunization agenda for more

- Pashtuns are like Sex-Toys for many powers, specially for America, and they enjoy it

- etc.
- etc.

How came the Taliban on power? After the ''civil war'' was come to an end large parts of Afghanistan had created their own governments, only the wild and barbarian south, including Kabul region hadn´t one. Many people had heard the term Taliban from the far and they were really stupid enough to believe that a bunch of Pashtun murders, homos and criminals from the south were able to bring peace and harmony back in the place were a power vacuum was created with no gov. which helped the Pashtuns to take over and spread far to north since they had not faced any resistance. They became fool by the Pashtuns and once again they had to live in a dark age. While Pashtuns had owned everything and got from day to day big and round bellies by looting NonPashtun homes and lands and owning everything they could grap, Non-Pashtuns had do fight against hunger, winter, water shortage etc. A special power of the Taliban were the Pashtun Kuchis who were settled more and more on Non-Pashtun grounds by them. Their first aims were:

- controlling Kabul, as capital of Afghanistan and a very important place showen in the history of the region. It was always a region from where powers came up and from where people resisted against every enemy

- de-Tajikize Kabul and next reighbours and give it fully to Pashtuns and Pashtun government

- driving out Non-Pashtuns and spreading and forcing Pashtu on Non-Pashtuns

- destroying their cultural and historical heritages (banning of Persian/Tajik culture, language,.... destroying of Buddha Statues, selling of ancient goods to Pakistan (Peshawar, Chaman and Islamabad) or bringing them to Pashtuns to the south. Remember how they have stolen holly relicts from Tajiks and gave it to their Talibani homosexual leaders (f.ex. Mullah Omar Kur)

- cooperating with Pakistani Pashtun secret service and trying to add Pakistan to Afghanistan or adding Afghanistan to Pakistan, at least covering up the border between the two countries (remember Karzai and his traitor family and the survuved relatives of Daud Khan, f.ex.)

The Pashtuns were supported indirectly by the US, directly by Russia over Gilgit and Xiancing by Chinese weapon smugglers, Arabs and Pakistani SS, while the small 20 000 men of Massud (Pashtuns 150 000 active Taliban and 95% of the Pashtun population, including the Pashtun Kuchis who were supporting them) were only supported by weak Tajikistan and India. Tough, Taliban had established their ultra Pashtun state, their government was never accepted as such but Massud´s was the official government of Afghanistan. After 2001, the position of Pashtuns to date is tending to the worse. Let see how ''ghairati'' and ''nangdara'' Pashtuns will deal with that. You Pashtuns should be aware of mines and other deadly weapons among you and your ''cities''. Till now, Non-Pashtuns were victims of mines brought and installed by Pashtuns but let´s see how the situation will look like if Non-Pashtuns install mines and other anti-personal- and lethal weapons directly under your a**s. Im sure the only thing that there will be there of you it will be your flying tails that the entire world will see LOL

Youtube has many good videos about the last 200 years of Afghanistan and the political changes during these years, which can be seen as references and proves to my written points. Documentaries and pictures will never lie.

Now, the question is how some figure of these nation became kings if they had never the brain for such a thing? The answer is easy. The first Pashtun ruler, Ahmad Khan Abdali, a general and a Qezelbash member, was called to King by Tajiks of Kabul and of Kandahar (Ismaelis). One of them, Saber Shah Kabuli Khan, was the first Tajik who made out of a homosexual Pashtun a homosexual king, Ahmad Khan Abdali Punjabi (Multani). Another Pashtun who became ruler because of the influence or the votings of Tajiks was Abdurahman and Dost Mohammad, the following fascists were from this line and could establish themself as kings by claiming beeing members of the royal house. In that case, Tajiks called the misery of Khorasan by themself because accepting Pashtuns means accepting barbarism, Pashtunism, Talibanism etc. and they were well aware of that fact. Many Tajiks had written a lot about the ''Afghans'' and their habbits. Now, it´s our turn to recorrect the steps our ancestors once did. We know today very well how the nature of Pashtuns are...and we should work on that and share this knowledge with everyone, specially with the Hazaras and Kabuli Tajiks who are in general very open people. That should have an end to Non-Persians.

Good sites:

sarnavesht
khawaran
jawedan
khorasanzameen
fahratmarz
and blogs
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:54:26 AM by Khurasanzad » Logged
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

Afghans don't have option of ignoring Iranian neighbours

LAST THURSDAY there was a small news item out of New York insinuating that Afghanistan was snubbing Canada by voting against one of our proposed resolutions at the United Nations. While this minor event failed to create much of a stir in the national media, it certainly served to illustrate both the naivety and imperialistic arrogance with which Canada approaches our mission in Afghanistan.

First, a little background on the political posturing that transpired at the UN. For the past five years Canadian diplomats have been pushing to censure Iran for human rights violations. This initiative was sparked by the 2003 death of Iranian-Canadian photojournalist Zahra Kazemi while she was in custody in Tehran. The Iranians pushed back, not only asking why they were being singled out, but also publishing a 70-page document detailing recent human rights abuses in Canada.

No doubt they made the most of such things as extrajudicial execution of natives in Saskatchewan and British Columbia and the Tasering of a confused airline passenger. When this finger-pointing came to a climax, the Iranians tabled a "no action" motion on Canada's censure. In this first round, Afghanistan took Iran's side and very nearly turned the tables. The Iranian "no action" was defeated by a tally of just 79 to 78. The Canadian censure was subsequently approved by a vote of 72 to 50 (with an additional 31 countries choosing to abstain). Afghanistan, however, once more openly chose to vote in favour of the Iranians. The very cheek of the so-called democratically elected independent Afghanistan government choosing to oppose our initiative caused our diplomats to harrumph and cry foul.

The numbers were trotted out and regurgitated by equally incensed Canadian journalists. The fact that we are contributing 2,500 troops through February 2009 (and debating an extension to 2011); the fact that to date 73 soldiers, a diplomat and a civilian have been killed and another 570 soldiers have been wounded and injured; and the fact we've committed up to $1.2 billion toward the reconstruction of Afghanistan were presented as being significant enough to warrant absolute obedience from our Afghan benefactors. This pious attitude was best summed up by Steven Edwards at the National Post: "One interpretation of Afghanistan's view is that the government of President Hamid Karzai cares more about its relations with Iran than with Canada, despite Canada's massive commitment to Afghan deconstruction and the cost in Canadian lives."

Lost in Edward's text is the fact that Karzai would be wise to pay attention to Iranian sentiments and sensibilities. Poised along Afghanistan's western border, Iran - a nation of 80 million souls with its oil-exporting economy exploding at $100 per barrel - plays one hell of a bigger role on the future of Afghanistan than Canada ever will. Although the Afghans still don't have much in the way of legitimate commercial activity, Iran is still their major trading partner. About 20 per cent of Afghanistan's ethnic mosaic is of Persian descent and the lingua franca of the Kabul government is Dari (a variant of the Persian Farsi).

Both countries are Islamic republics and, most importantly, Iran continues to provide sanctuary for up to three million Afghan refugees who have fled across the border in successive waves during the near-continuous conflict over the past 30 years. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has in the past threatened to push these Afghan refuge-seekers back into the new U.S.-created "utopian democracy" of Karzai's Afghanistan. Anyone familiar with the circumstances knows what impact three million more unemployed, homeless former refugees would have on the fragile reconstruction underway in Afghanistan, and it is easy to understand why Karzai is keen to placate Ahmadinejad.

Add to this the fact that there are a number of Canadians running around screaming about Afghan human-rights abuses and suddenly the Afghan decision to vote in favour of Iran is not so puzzling. From the Afghan perspective we need to remember Canada is just one of the 37 nations contributing foreign troops to the security operation. In terms of firepower, manpower and equipment, the U.S. mercenary corporation Blackwater alone plays a far larger role than our entire military contingent. Our promised civil-aid package is nowhere near the largest donation and amounts to peanuts compared to their illicit drug trade.

While we debate in Parliament the end date of our commitment to Afghanistan, there is no such discussion among Iranian leaders because they don't have the option of walking away from the problem. Karzai appeasing Iran? Go figure.

Don´t miss to watch http://watchnewfilms.com/movie.php?id=1618
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:42:27 AM by Parsistani » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: