May 29, 2020, 11:34:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a joke or what?  (Read 2915 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« on: May 19, 2009, 02:37:19 AM »

Look at this report.  Gov of Afghanistan is sending money to the displaced people of NWFP in Pakistan to help them, while its own people are dying from hunger, poverty and war.  I feel sorry for these people who have left their homes as a result of fighting, but why this stupid show off by the gov of afghanistan? surely the rest of the world will laugh at karzai and his gov.

????????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ?? ?????

?????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???
????? ????????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???.

?? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? (??????) ????????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???.

?????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????.

??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??????? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ? ?? ??????? ??? ????????? ????? ???? ????.

???? ????????? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ?? ???.

?????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ????? ?? ??????? 1.4 ?????? ??? ????? ??? ???.

'??? ???????'
???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ? ???? ???????? ??????? ?? ?? "?????? ?????" ???? ?????? ? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ???.

???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ? "??? ???????" ???? ???? ?? ????????? ???????? ??? ???.

????? ??????? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ????? ? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? "??????? ?????????? ????" ??? ????.

????????? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ? ???? ????? ? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?????? ???.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 02:38:09 AM »

Here is the link for this news as my beloved smilies appeared again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/afghanistan/2009/05/090519_ram_afghan_pak_aid.shtml
Amir al Ghaznavi

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 03:51:19 PM »

there is many ways to interpret this

a- a return to a govt policy of pan pashtunism where the kabul regime saw it self as the protector of pashtuns,
ie. pashtun students from pakistan being educated back in the days in afg

or

b- pure geopolitics
ie. afghan govt wants to stick its thumb in pakistans face to demonstrate its incapability of taking care of its own citizens

i think its a combo of a and b
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 11:37:53 AM »

Amir al Ghaznavi,

Interpretation - good. But what do you think is good for Afghanistan now? Explain why.

Thank you,

- Pors.

there is many ways to interpret this

a- a return to a govt policy of pan pashtunism where the kabul regime saw it self as the protector of pashtuns,
ie. pashtun students from pakistan being educated back in the days in afg

or

b- pure geopolitics
ie. afghan govt wants to stick its thumb in pakistans face to demonstrate its incapability of taking care of its own citizens

i think its a combo of a and b

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 08:01:06 AM »

Last I knew, the Afghan government doesn't recognise the Durrand Line as being the official border. perhaps this is why...

I share your sentiments, Unity jaan.
AbuMuslim

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »

Flood emergency
http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=84215
Over a hundred people are killed in the norther provinces due to sever floods and hundreds of homes demolished and thousands displaced.
People are in dire need of help and assistance. The situation is very Harsh in Baghlan, Kunduz and Balkh and Badakhshan. There are floods in other parts of the country as well.
The government is sending 1 million USD to Pakistan?/ what a policy!!

They canceled the Mujahideen victory day celebration due the apparent "donation of funds to Jalalabad quake victims" but this huge sum of money is injected into pakistan.
What is going on guys

I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: