February 23, 2020, 12:57:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartoon Films  (Read 7954 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:37:36 AM »

Guys, where can I find cartoon films with its Farsi translation which were shown in Kabul TV many years ago?
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »

Unity,

What are the names of those cartoon films (Parsi/English)?

- Pors

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 12:19:21 PM »

http://arianworld.com/index.php?pid=118

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 12:52:23 AM »

http://arianworld.com/index.php?pid=118

Thanks alot Gul Agha.  Where can I find the DVDs of those cartoons which were shown in Kabul TV?  The reason I want DVDs(cartoon films in kabul) is becasue my son is 13 months old and soon he will start talking.  If I have theose Farsi DVDs, then it will significantly help him to learn Farsi fast and naturally.  Besides that we are very careful not to communicate with him in any other language other than farsi, and even if he speaks in English with us then we will ignore him until he speaks in Farsi.  If we dont do this I fear he might not be able to speak farsi at all or little farsi.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 12:58:06 AM by Unity » Logged
Lindt

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 04:37:11 AM »

Awwwww, you have a son!
I personally feel that if you and your wife always converse in farsi at home your son will learn. I was born and raised in an english speaking country and although i do not remember how, i learnt to speak both languages simultaneously (so don't worry so much, it all comes down to exposure).

in regards to the cartoons, have you tried searching for them on YouTube? you can download them with the YouTube downloader :)

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 04:48:31 AM »

Awwwww, you have a son!
I personally feel that if you and your wife always converse in farsi at home your son will learn. I was born and raised in an english speaking country and although i do not remember how, i learnt to speak both languages simultaneously (so don't worry so much, it all comes down to exposure).

in regards to the cartoons, have you tried searching for them on YouTube? you can download them with the YouTube downloader :)

We always speak in Farsi at home and nothing else, we are really strict when it comes to preserving language and pass it on to the next generation , to make this happen we need to show to our son that it is his language and he should learn it by enjoying it rather than being forced, so cartoon films are the best ways and those memories will last with him forever, plus if we never speak with him in english as well as dont give him a reply if he starts speaking english then that will also help greatly.  Luckily my wife is as committed as myself in this case.  I will have a look at youtube when I go home, but DVDs are alot better and easier.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 09:58:50 AM »

Unity-jan,

If you could, buy the book of Shahnameh as well (maybe little later). Not the actual book, but Shahnameh for kids where it has drawings of Rostam, Gordafarid, Sohrab, Afrasiab, and others. Based on those you will tell the story of Shahnameh. It covers all kinds of topics, from love to honesty, good and evil, so I bet this will definitely bring good results.

- Pors

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »

Unity-jan,

If you could, buy the book of Shahnameh as well (maybe little later). Not the actual book, but Shahnameh for kids where it has drawings of Rostam, Gordafarid, Sohrab, Afrasiab, and others. Based on those you will tell the story of Shahnameh. It covers all kinds of topics, from love to honesty, good and evil, so I bet this will definitely bring good results.

- Pors

Thanks Pors bro, but where can I get it from?

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

Awwwww, you have a son!

We always speak in Farsi at home and nothing else, we are really strict when it comes to preserving language and pass it on to the next generation , to make this happen we need to show to our son that it is his language and he should learn it by enjoying it rather than being forced, so cartoon films are the best ways and those memories will last with him forever, plus if we never speak with him in english as well as dont give him a reply if he starts speaking english then that will also help greatly.  Luckily my wife is as committed as myself in this case.  I will have a look at youtube when I go home, but DVDs are alot better and easier.

Let me say one  more thing to those who have(or will have in the future) one or more than one kid, never ever allow them to speak in anything else other than farsi with each other, if they do then language is gone in that home.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:22:14 PM by Unity » Logged
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »

Unity-jan,

Here is the link for you: http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1244834062/ref=sr_nr_n_5?ie=UTF8&rs=1000&keywords=shahnameh&bbn=1000&rnid=1000&rh=n%3A!1000%2Ci%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3Ashahnameh%2Cn%3A4

If you aren't good with buying online let me know, brother. I will help you with that.

- Pors

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

Unity-jan,

Here is the link for you: http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1244834062/ref=sr_nr_n_5?ie=UTF8&rs=1000&keywords=shahnameh&bbn=1000&rnid=1000&rh=n%3A!1000%2Ci%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3Ashahnameh%2Cn%3A4

If you aren't good with buying online let me know, brother. I will help you with that.

- Pors

Thanks alot.
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

Unity-e arjmand,

Please choose whatever you like among them, and let me know.

Baa seepaas,

- Pors

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »

Unity-e arjmand,

Please choose whatever you like among them, and let me know.

Baa seepaas,

- Pors

I will be OK, hopefully i wont have any problem.  I have bought a few books online in the past.  Hope my son likes it. ;)
PORS
AZADANDESH
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »

But these ones are a bit different. If you have looked at the link I have provided, you can't just buy brand new, because there is no link to "add/buy". These are from different individuals who sells these books.  - Pors

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

But these ones are a bit different. If you have looked at the link I have provided, you can't just buy brand new, because there is no link to "add/buy". These are from different individuals who sells these books.  - Pors

No, I havent looked at it yet. I will see it tomorrw.  I will get in touch if i have probem.  thanks again.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: