February 26, 2020, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Tajikam could earn money  (Read 2280 times)
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:04:11 PM »

Dear fellows and my dear blood-bothers,

I was in thought about making money for the forum and my idea was
why don´t you sell pants and T-shirts or pictures about our culture and countries or of our famous personalities? Look for some sponsors as sites like Afghanmania or Afghan-web do. We have every month over 10000 visiters here. I´m sure that among them there will be some who are interested in such beautiful things.

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »

Dear Parsistani,

It all  depends on how much a site is busy, I used to go to Afghan-Web.com many years ago, and it was very very busy, but in here we cant have more than a few posts in a week sometimes.  in this situation nobody will be willing to pay to advertise their products in this site.  If the admin and serious members want to make this site a success,  not only in terms of money but other things as well, then we have to work hard and offer our committments.  no free talk, but serious work is needed.  I am personally ready to pay a monthly membership here even if it is one dollar a month, but we need to have other people's commitments too.  One of the main issues we need to do is not to give this site a bad name, we should be here to tackle our problems, not bashing other people no matter how wrong they are.
Parsistani

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 08:58:09 AM »

We need of course many changes here but to realize that it would be enough if only three or four of us would do something for that forum. I will do inshallah my part for that and I always try to come here even for a look. Whenever I can I am here and post some articles. I would appreciate to add to this forum a Chatroom that everyone, guests and members can enter or a program like Pal-Talk for members and movies and songs provided by the forum. TajikMTv should be just one way to entertainment. We need a slide-show with pictures of our motherland or of some of our cutty members? and some games and a radio directly closed here on the main page. The forum will catch the visiters automatically. Let´s do not post only works about Tajiks and ''Khurasan'' but also about science, the rest of the world, let us build friends to other nations, with Pakistanis, Americans, Germans, Indians and so on. Actually, it is very easy for me to help Gul Agha and the rest, they just have to tell me how much money they need.My tipp for this forum would be to chose one admin more here, someone who is regularely online and active here, someone with elocution. I would recommend you for this job. You could have a look on bashers and garbage here ;). I also promise from now on to keep me back with some behaves and words. Have we done all these the Forum could sell good souvenirs from Afghanistans, pants and trousers, t-shorts etc. with pictures of Massud, Maulana...ruins, or poems. Whatever it is, as long we do something we can reach our aims. Gul Agha and some other members live in very good countries where you can do a lot of things. Go and create a Tajik(am) lobby, call for celebrations and concerts sponsered by Tajikam. Think about that and tell me how you guys like it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:09:15 AM by Parsistani » Logged

Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 02:25:28 AM »

Wow Parsistani really great ideas. I really appreciate you because of all these words.

Keep on. And for this, yes contact with Gulagha.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: