January 29, 2020, 04:37:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: we are tajiks ?  (Read 6813 times)
darwazi

View Profile Email
« on: October 18, 2007, 01:23:30 PM »

what your thing about difference right now not in past  between tajiks who living in - Iran - Afghanistan Tajikistan- and Tajiks how lives in - Uzbekistan and - kazakistan what thy thing about each another thy are accepting that we are one nation or not we are just saying this i just want know about this what your thing ........
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »

Hello to all Takiks of the world!
I am from Tajikistan.

Many things depend on person. You will be accepted the way you present youself. As to me: If you present yourself as Afghan or Iranian and etc., I will accept you as Afghan or Iranian or etc. In this case you will remain as "other" but you will become "us" if you point out that you are Afghanistani Tajik or Iranan Tajik. Usually I do not have problems with Uzbekistani or Kazakhstani (Russian, Turkmenistani) Tajiks. In all my cases I had very good relationships with them and have friends in those countries. It is very easy for us to distingwish a Tajik fom non-Tajik in Central Asia.
The case with Afghanistani Tajiks is interesting. There are many Afghanistani Tajiks in Tajikistan. As you know there are slight differences in pronounsation, when an Afghanistani Tajik shifts its ponounsiation into Tajikistani speech, usually you cannot disingwish who is from where.
By the way, one of my friends once or twice spoke by telephone in Afghanistani way. I do not know if he is Afghanistani. Personally, I do not so much like asking people where they are from.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »

Well, Dushanbe. Remember Afghanistans are just that: ***. Don't get too close to them, as they smell s***. They are a bunch of scorpion eater Pakis.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »

doodooli,

what are you going to achieve by saying all these?
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 10:15:27 PM »

Hi doodooli

Could you say something about yourself?

Personally, I do not share your opinion. I have not smelled them, did you?

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 11:44:51 PM »

We are all Tajiks, no matter where we live. Those who are smart, they know that we are all one and should be one.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:50:14 AM »

doodoli

trust me we dont want racism in here.  to call pakistanis the pakis has a racist nature and it is not wellcomed here.  we surely have got different opinions but it doesnt mean to abuse the others and also each other.  we are here to disscus problems in afghanistan, tajikistan and iran.  although i am really keen to discuss issues about iran and tajikistan as they are my persian speaking brothers, but i am more concered about the situation in afghanistan because i am from that country.  shit and goh and jwabe chai never solve our problem, so please drop all those words.

Rika Khana
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 08:55:06 PM »

It is just so pathetic that Af***istan is so ... behind the times. What is wrong with this so-called country ? Why are 90% of African countries far more advanced than Af***istan ? Have you ever thought about it ? Af*** finish almost last in the whole world. So what is it about Af***s ? Mr Dushanbe you are fortunate that you grew up in former Soviet Union, got a good education, have access to many books other than the Arab Kiran ... oops I meant Kiran ... sorry again Koran .... now Tajiks in Dushanbe may be mentally healthy people ... and for sure many good intellectuals are in Afghanistan as well around Herat and Kabul ... but overall how can one rate Af***istan ? Let us be honest and not kid ourselves. I don't enjoy putting down people who are after all related to Iranians ... but they are sometimes so "part" ... I mean so messed up ... it seems as if they are lost. Just writing all this in 30 seconds ... and not revising a word of it
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 04:48:33 PM »

Quote from: Nastoh;2333
We are all Tajiks, no matter where we live. Those who are smart, they know that we are all one and should be one.

RIGHT! This is the right way of thinkin and mentality!
Bravo Nastoh.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 07:08:13 AM »

Quote from: doodooli;2362
It is just so pathetic that Af***istan is so ... behind the times. What is wrong with this so-called country ? Why are 90% of African countries far more advanced than Af***istan ? Have you ever thought about it ? Af*** finish almost last in the whole world. So what is it about Af***s ? Mr Dushanbe you are fortunate that you grew up in former Soviet Union, got a good education, have access to many books other than the Arab Kiran ... oops I meant Kiran ... sorry again Koran .... now Tajiks in Dushanbe may be mentally healthy people ... and for sure many good intellectuals are in Afghanistan as well around Herat and Kabul ... but overall how can one rate Af***istan ? Let us be honest and not kid ourselves. I don't enjoy putting down people who are after all related to Iranians ... but they are sometimes so "part" ... I mean so messed up ... it seems as if they are lost. Just writing all this in 30 seconds ... and not revising a word of it

your delibrate insult of muslims is beyond belief.  I dont understand why the admin is sitting out there, watching everything and do nothing, even if he/she has common ideas with this sick individual, he should maintain his impartiality.  having disagreements is something and insulting is something else.  you might be a really fool individual, or have cheap family background or had a horrible upbringing..  a normal person with a healthy mind doesnt say this.  you compare muslims holy boodk the Quran to Kir which is penis in farsi.  shame on you, you are only making fool of yourself and making ppl to stop respecting you as an individual and participant in this forum.

Rika Khana
darwazi

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »

i just cant be online and talk whit this people that is shame to say as human or muslim i just want to admin delet that post from dodlie or anothers
Mahasti
Kichkenpoor

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »

Quote from: doodooli;2362

What is your holy problem? Why are you worried about us? You can easily declare yourself as a homosexual then you will be able to live in Europe  and get rid of  the moslims and islamic regimes. It is not THAT difficult...
You are disgusting,

خواستم تا سخني پرسم از او گفت خموش

نیست اين كعبه كه بي پا و سر آيي بــه طواف

وين نه مسجد كه درآن بي خـبر آيي به خروش

اين خرابات مغانـــــست، در آن مــــستانند

ازدم صبح ازل تا به قيامــــت مـــدهــــــوش

گر تو را هست درين شيوه، ســـر يــكرنــــگي

دين و دانش به يكي جرعه بفروش
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 10:03:10 PM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;2453
your delibrate insult of muslims is beyond belief.  I dont understand why the admin is sitting out there, watching everything and do nothing, even if he/she has common ideas with this sick individual, he should maintain his impartiality.  having disagreements is something and insulting is something else.  you might be a really fool individual, or have cheap family background or had a horrible upbringing..  a normal person with a healthy mind doesnt say this.  you compare muslims holy boodk the Quran to Kir which is penis in farsi.  shame on you, you are only making fool of yourself and making ppl to stop respecting you as an individual and participant in this forum.

Rika Khana

Please ... don't respect me as I am not trying to be respectable. I am telling you just like it is, in my opinion. The fairy tales in so-called holy books don't deserve much respect beyond their literary value which is something Arabs are better able to judge. The problem is that you are taking this book too seriously, and you feel that if someone does not respect this book he should be punished harshly - you need to face yourself and not rely so much on some book that was "written"  1400 years ago from the ramblings of an Arab man. Why is this book so important ? Could it be that you are a brainwashed individual ? Perhaps you need to free yourself from the conditioning of a 1000 years, and stop relying on a bunch of Arabic words.
Nader Shah
Afshar Naderi

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

Quote from: darwazi;2614
i just cant be online and talk whit this people that is shame to say as human or muslim i just want to admin delet that post from dodlie or anothers

It is OK to delete me or stop me from telling disturbing truths, if it makes you feel better. It would also save me some time. I would not be here commenting if I felt that you are all worthless people. One of my best friends is from Kabul, and I respect him very much. The problem is why does Afghanistan appear at the bottom in almost every way ? Think about it and answer it. Then come up with a solution. Fix it. People change. Germans were once the most barbaric people in Europe ... so being currently stuck does not mean that it is a permanent state. I just wonder why if Tajiks and Persian-speaking  in Afghanistan are so great, and they are at least half the population, why is Afghanistan so incredibly backward that no other country in the world outside of Africa is as backward ? Just answer the question. Is it the Pashtuns ? If it is their fault, explain it. If it is indeed their fault, why do you let them rule you ? Why not do something other than talking ?
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 10:36:18 PM »

No post or threads are going to be deleted. This is a discussion topic; try to convince each other with your proves.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: