July 10, 2020, 05:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: we are tajiks ?  (Read 7483 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 02:34:51 AM »

Quote from: doodooli;2634
It is OK to delete me or stop me from telling disturbing truths, if it makes you feel better. It would also save me some time. I would not be here commenting if I felt that you are all worthless people. One of my best friends is from Kabul, and I respect him very much. The problem is why does Afghanistan appear at the bottom in almost every way ? Think about it and answer it. Then come up with a solution. Fix it. People change. Germans were once the most barbaric people in Europe ... so being currently stuck does not mean that it is a permanent state. I just wonder why if Tajiks and Persian-speaking  in Afghanistan are so great, and they are at least half the population, why is Afghanistan so incredibly backward that no other country in the world outside of Africa is as backward ? Just answer the question. Is it the Pashtuns ? If it is their fault, explain it. If it is indeed their fault, why do you let them rule you ? Why not do something other than talking ?

telling the truth is one thing and insulting something else, try to differentiate between these 2.  what's the need to call someone shit? dont you think it's an insult? more than half of your posts are about shit.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 02:44:09 AM »

Quote from: Khurasani;2640
No post or threads are going to be deleted. This is a discussion topic; try to convince each other with your proves.

Brother Khurasani,

I understand what you mean.  you just want to have a fair forum which respects everyone's personal opinion.  But think, dont we all want the same thing? that individual, i mean doodoli is insulting ppl, DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM COMPARING THE QURAN TO PENIS? it is all fine with me if he is not muslim, it's his persoanl choice.  but he is insulting us.  he is calling all the pushtoon nation shit, dont you think it's racism and give this forum the reputaion of racist forum? if this is a racist forum then i will be the first to leave it. i think we are missing the point.

Rika Khana
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 04:34:54 AM »

Rika khan thanks for commnet. He is banned for one week. Maybe he can think of what he did and what to do.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
darwazi

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »

ok brothers it was nice time to chat with you all it is ok that your not muslim but you didnt have right to say bad things to other religins but it is to you how you like it and also i thing the admins of this site also like this becouse thy didnt delet the messege of doodoli hope for all of your a nice life and better feuter  and hope that your site improved in better way your brother sayed shabir darwazi
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 02:26:58 AM »

Quote from: Khurasani;2650
Rika khan thanks for commnet. He is banned for one week. Maybe he can think of what he did and what to do.

Thanks brother, hopefully he will come up with idea of respecting the others.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: