October 15, 2019, 08:32:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you support (financially) Tajik Foundation?
Yes, between $1-10 a month - 4 (25%)
Yes, between $10-30 a month - 6 (37.5%)
Yes, more then $30 a month - 2 (12.5%)
No, But I will do my best to help in other ways. - 4 (25%)
Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Tajik Foundation  (Read 19275 times)
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 29, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

Hello,

I need some statistics, I would appreciate if you answer honestly.
If there will come on Tajik foundation...for Tajiks in general (Tajikistan, Samar/Bukh and Afghanistan) would you support it financially?

Money=Power (nowadays)....with money we can achieve a lot, we can attain attention for our case!
We can't do something if only one person donates....but if we ALL donate a bit...then we can have reasonable budget.
We can for example improve the education, infrastucture or promote our case etc.

Vote please.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:24:07 PM by Rostam » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:49:38 AM »

well, if we say how much someone will have to pay, trust me it will put off people doing the good job.  leave it open. you dont have to have a big budget over the night, it require time to get something.  also ordinary and working class ppl like you and me cant offer much except a few dollors and pounds plus a good faith and sincerity, as i have already said, i will be the first to offer my support, it has always been my dream to have such a thing.  we need to get all those rich and super rich to do something instead of sitting on their a**es(excuse my language).  we need to work among all those commanders back home who had all those money legally and illegaly to support such a foundation.  raising money is one issue and what to do with is another, and most of all how to do.  we need to have a good planning, lots of disscutions, thinking, mashwara, and listening to each other is very important, otherwise we will end up having arguments and achieve nothing.  and what we do with this money? i think health and education the only thing at the moment.  by helping primary schools having furniture, books, carpets, etc, even universities, to provide books and labratory material for them, helping local hospitals and clinics, midwifery projects is very very important, alot of mothers lose their lives giving birth, because there is no education for them about motherhood and pregnacy time.  addiction problem,general health care for everyone, healthcare education, what can we do about drug addiction, especially in badakhshan provice.

and the last thing, we need to be very careful what we do, because there will be ppl who dont want all these eforts, and their destructive activity will work for them if we are not smart enough.  WE NEED TO BE REALISTIC ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE AND ADJUST OURSELVES TO IT, BECAUSE WE HAVE GOT AIM OF HELPING PPL, AND WE NEED ACHIEVE IT AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE.  

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 01:54:52 AM by Unity » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:57:35 AM »

I also ask dear admin to make this topic sticky if possible, because it's really important issue.  it is practical issue, what everyone has done on ther interent so far has been only talk, if we get this foundation working we will have something in practice.

Rika Khana
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 06:02:41 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;2487
I also ask dear admin to make this topic sticky if possible, because it's really important issue.  it is practical issue, what everyone has done on ther interent so far has been only talk, if we get this foundation working we will have something in practice.

Rika Khana

Yes Rika Khana, very well said, its practical and thats what counts.
I just added the poll to get a idea of the support!

To set op such an foundation everything included will not be that difficult
but to get it work and gain popularity and money is another story!
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »

Quote from: Tajik_Soldier;2491
Yes Rika Khana, very well said, its practical and thats what counts.
I just added the poll to get a idea of the support!

To set op such an foundation everything included will not be that difficult
but to get it work and gain popularity and money is another story!

well, here in this forum i think you will get enough support, i am sure of that, but what happens in other places, the refuges abroad and all those ppl back home, we need to consider all the potential helpers.  as i have repeatedly said, the success of this project/foundation is solely depending on how much our plans are precise, lots of disscusions and mashwara, understanding each other and listening to each other, BEING REALISTIC ABOUT THE FACTS ON THE GROUND,we shouldnt simply press on what we want, this one is crucial my friend, if we dont consider all those realities we can get no where, because not everyone wants this project to be succesful, so we need to be careful about this and dont make any damn mistakes, here on the internt we say anything we want, no one can do anything about it, but in practical world you'll get alot of trouble and also get ur work stopped.  we need to be clever and smart enough to do the job. making sure to give a good reputation for this charity is another thing i want to add,our sincerity and honesty, our commitment is also important.  being patient is another factor, dont be restless, do it over time and get a good result, it is a long term project and dont expect to see its over all result soon, it could be something lifetime. as i said before and want to say it again, precise planning, lots of disscussions, listening to each other is the key.

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 06:55:15 AM by Unity » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:04:28 AM »

i dont know how many active members are there in this forum.  what i mean is those who are serious, and wants to do or achieve something positive.  i know there will be some guys who only talks rubbish and i am not concerend about them. also there are some participants who post something and come back 2 months later, or some of them completely disappear.  dont you think we will have many active members?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:14:28 AM by Unity » Logged
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:31:34 AM »

Hello dear brothers!

I think, we, a small group in this forum, need not try to solve big problems. We may focus on doing something which is in our capacity. My suggestion is that, we may employ one Tajik who is well educated and has skills in web designing and computer sience - for creating a good website about Tajiks of the world. He may create a bank account and, I believe, some Tajiks can afford 5 to 15 dollars a month to invest. This new website can have donation section and through internet we can reach a lot of Tajiks who really care about it. Of course, donations will be made if the website is managed properly.

Let us develop this idea. What do you think?

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »

Remember, usually few people make changes and promote ideas to the masses and lead the masses.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:53:19 AM »

Dear Rika Khana and Dushanbe joon,

I want to thank you both, for your GREAT comments, you both are right and ofcourse I am aware of that!
Ofcourse we all study and work....so are busy! I will try to make a start with it!
Meanwhile....you can ofcourse post your ideas or remarks etc.

I will try to set some points on paper.....and ofcourse you all are involved
and even has to help.....

To be continued.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 10:56:04 AM by Rostam » Logged
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 01:50:22 AM »

Quote from: Dushanbe;2495
Hello dear brothers!

I think, we, a small group in this forum, need not try to solve big problems. We may focus on doing something which is in our capacity. My suggestion is that, we may employ one Tajik who is well educated and has skills in web designing and computer sience - for creating a good website about Tajiks of the world. He may create a bank account and, I believe, some Tajiks can afford 5 to 15 dollars a month to invest. This new website can have donation section and through internet we can reach a lot of Tajiks who really care about it. Of course, donations will be made if the website is managed properly.

Let us develop this idea. What do you think?

Muhtaram Dushanbe,
thanks for the comment.  we need to start from somwhere somehow, we are not claiming to solve big problems as we cant.  we cant build new universities, many schools and hospitals, bridges and roads.  but by establishing such a foundation, it doesnt matter what name it will have we can do some basic things with greater effects in our poor communities.  i dont think one person will be able to do or manage it, IT MUST BE TEAM WORK, AND OFF COURSE WE NEED to INVOLVE ELDERS AND EDUCATED PEOPLE, NO ONE WILL ASK A 17 YEAR OLD BOY to TAKE CHARGE OF IT. again, it's gona be team work.  instead of creating a new website why not start it from here?
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 01:56:12 AM »

Dear friends in this forum!!!

please take part in this important disscussion.  instead of cursing pushtoons, and talking about some other issues which we dont really need them and they simply dont have proiority for us right now, talk about things that we can actually do it at present and have some effects.  to be honest with you i dont see many serious participants in this forum.  dont understand why.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 09:49:20 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;2504
Dear friends in this forum!!!

please take part in this important disscussion.  instead of cursing pushtoons, and talking about some other issues which we dont really need them and they simply dont have proiority for us right now, talk about things that we can actually do it at present and have some effects.  to be honest with you i dont see many serious participants in this forum.  dont understand why.

Rika Khana, I appreciate very much the time and energy you put in this.
The masses of Tajiks are still indoctrinated...but dont lose hope, because not many people participate!
Ba omide khoda....it will change.
btw you didnt answered my pm neither introduced yourself in intro topic.

This are the question I could think of....for so far:

How many persons needed to run the foundation? (The commission) 4-8 or more?
How can we discuss and when/where?
Name (and logo)? Foundation/Party/Movement?
How should website look like? and Whats should be in website?
Mission/goals?
How to promote?
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »

Quote from: Tajik_Soldier;2526
Rika Khana, I appreciate very much the time and energy you put in this.
The masses of Tajiks are still indoctrinated...but dont lose hope, because not many people participate!
Ba omide khoda....it will change.
btw you didnt answered my pm neither introduced yourself in intro topic.

This are the question I could think of....for so far:

How many persons needed to run the foundation? (The commission) 4-8 or more?
How can we discuss and when/where?
Name (and logo)? Foundation/Party/Movement?
How should website look like? and Whats should be in website?
Mission/goals?
How to promote?

Dear brother Tajik_soldier,

first of all thanks for being active. so far it seems it's only you and me.  dushanbe has started newly. and secondly, trust me i didnt receive any e-mail from you, perhaps there is something wrong with my or your account and the admin can help us.  these are good questions and important, and we need to add more to them. right now we need to at least get ppl give their opinions and then we can move forward.  

my name is ahmad, thats they call me at home,living in Wales at the moment, being born and brought up in kabul city, not only me , but also my father and grand father, but we are originally from east of afghanistan.  let me know if you want to know more.

brothertna rika khana
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 10:08:17 AM »

Dear tajik soldier

i just sent you a private message, let me know here if you havent receive it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 10:12:37 AM by Unity » Logged
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »

As Admins we will always be with you and support you. You make a great decision and put a nice idea. If you need any kind of help or have any kind of question about here or else just make PM or open a thread.

Hope to see the days that we take back our past power ...

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: