August 23, 2019, 04:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Members.  (Read 1538 times)
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« on: November 01, 2007, 10:07:23 AM »

I wondered how many active members does this website have? maybe between 5 and 7?dont count the admins. an active member can be defined as regular visitor of the forum,engaging in serious and practical talks(this is important, empty nature talks and impractical ones doestn give us any benifit)  because i see alot of people who write a few posts and then disappear as Hydrogyn gas does from the surface of the earth, and then no sign of them for couple of months.

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:23:21 AM by Unity » Logged
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »

Why should I care if other Tajiks join Afghan, Uzbek or Russian forums instead of Tajik forums! I can not force them? can/should I? I am 24/7 active for the sake of the TAJIK CASE! more as an individual I cannot do! I put my trust on God, if he exist!
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 10:25:43 PM »

Hello dear all,

I suppose this site is not knowen by many yet. But I believe that I will be famous step by step.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 01:45:41 AM »

i think i got it wrong initially, not 5-7 active members, it is actually below 5.  i now ask the admin/s to take a role and participate.

Dear dushanbe,

if you see at the top of the forum page it says 281 registered members, so i assume it is awful lot of ppl.  perhaps some ppl have several names and want to make the forum look diverse and as if persian speakers from everywhere coming? this is what i suspected before. i might be wrong, but this is only a guess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: