December 07, 2019, 11:26:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Khorasani Buzurg and uzbaks  (Read 5700 times)
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »

Imruz uzbakho dar aksari mintaqahai tajiknishin ba sar mebarand va dar oyanda, zamone keh mo inshaallah Khorasani Buzurgro ehyo khohem akrd, uzbakha yak mushkili aslii mo khohand bud.

Ba fikre shoma bo uzbakha chi boyad kard?

Man jonibdori onam, keh Samarqandu Bukhororo boyad oaod kard va uzbakhai Tojikiston va Samarqandu Bukhororo assimile boyad kard.

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:47:39 AM »

Hello dear,

You are thinking about the things that Tajiks of Tajikistan did not even think about yet(so far I have not met a person having these thoughts).

Creating a greater Khorasan? Most educated and reasonable part of Tajikistan want the war in Afghanistan to finish and start developing (I hope it has already started). The misunderstandings between Pashtuns and Tajiks in Afghanistan (if they really are) should not be transported to Tajikistan. It is up to Afghanistani people to decide their future. If they wish to create a greater Khorasan, first they should solve their problems.

Greater Khorasan, Samarkand and Bukhoro, Uzbaks - These are topics that needs to be discussed separately. Afther discussing these issues we can come to some kind of ideas.
But I would like to say that I (as Tajik) am strongly against assimilation. We need to save our separate identity.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:54 AM »

it is difficult and highly unlikely to create a country called greater khurasan, greater ariana, greater tajikistan or anything else.  it will be a day dreaming.  first of all we have got our own and different kind of problems in our countries. for example a tajik in uzbekistan has his own type of problem, we in afghanistan have our own and brothers in tajikistan have their own sort of problems.  there will be millions of ideas, and it will be difficult to have a single idea regarding what we should do.  instead of politically uniting these persian speakers and press on having a single country which is only a dream why shouldnt we have cultural and linguistic unity? and off course to give each other support in a sensible and practicle way.  i dont know how many of ppl in tajikistan and how many tajiks in afghanistan, and in sumarqand/bukhara want this idea of greater khurasan? we cant impose what we want on ppl.  the jews are not all of them in israel, but they are ruling the world.  they are scattered all over the world but they got a real and unique unity among themselves, why shouldnt we have something like that?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:09:49 AM by Unity » Logged
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »

The only way to LIBERATE...holy samarqand and bukhara is through SHEEDING BLOOD......what do you think? that uzbeks will give back the holy ground? or that USA will support us? or that UN/HUMAN RIGHT WATCH...will help us to achieve justice??? NO.....the only solution....is UNFORTUNATLY by sheeding blood...and hopefully specially uzbek blood!

Tajik have to give opposition and form an Natinal Alliance against benamous traitors! If all Tajik Unite from Afg, Uzb and Tajikistan....then we can liberate our holy cities of samarqand and bukhara!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:42:48 PM by Rostam » Logged
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 04:27:30 PM »

Right now it is not time to liberate Samarqand and Bukhara by force. First of all, it is not possible and secondly it is not necessary. We have other options and we better support them morally in order for them to revive their identity and live as proud Tajiks and have equal rights.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 02:45:11 AM »

Albatta, hadafe man az in posting oghazi jang bo uzbakha nest. Vale mo boyad az imruz sari har yak mushkile umumiii tajikha fikru andesha konem.

Uzbakha, motaassifana, yake az dushmanhai geopolitikii mo hastand va mo boyad inro hamesha ba khubi dark sozem.

Uzbakha az pashtunha dida beshtar barai mo tajikha khatarzoand. Imruz mo dar mavride Samarqandu Bukhara boyad beshtar sari on kor konem, ki shumori ozodikhahanra dar in shahrha beshtar sozem. Mo boyad tavassuti internet javononi in shahrhara jalb sozem, iftikhori millii anhara biafzoem (tavassuti misici tajiki, sitehai farhangi va qavmdustii tajiki va ghayra).

Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »

I do not agree with you Nastoh and afrasiab!

As I said...sheeding blood UNFORTUNATLY...is the only way and solution which can help us!
Everybody is against us! I dont think we can solve our solutions by talking!

The americans/russians etc.  who gave Samarqand and Bukhara away....will now help us...to get it back? HELL NO!

And ofcourse its time to LIBERATE samarqand and bukhara!
Every second which past......is one too much!

Death to all benamous uzbeks and indoctrinated tajiks!
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 03:18:58 PM »

Afrosiab aziz Uzbeka ham emrooz shahrwand een deeyar hastand wa kaseh ba heshan gharaz nadarad. walleh agar uzbeka mukhalefat neshan dadand ba yak sakhtar khorasan buzurg maah tajikan haq e enteqaam gereftan ra darem. aksar Uzbeka dar Tajikistan wa Afghanistan Tajikize shudand wa zaban e uzbeki mesle degar zaban haye kuchak manteqa dar ayendah meemeerad.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 03:24:32 PM »

Violence should be our last choise. Plus, Uzbekistan's government today is dominated by Samarqandi Tajiks. The Economic and Political elite in Uzbekistan are Samarqandis and the Uzbeks are 100% against them. the only powerful Uzbek in the government is kariemov who is technically half uzbek half tajik. rather than attacking Uzbekistan and killing more Tajiks its better to start a propaganda war in Uzbekistan because the Tajiks in Uzbekistan are not awakened and are pro uzbekistan(just how we have tajiks in afghanistan who are pro Afghan).

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »

Berodar mohtaram Afrasiab,
Tashakor az matne ke naweshted. Ba shoma  wa gofta hayetan kamelan etefaq daram. Bayad beshtar ehsasate meli tajik haa ra zenda sazem ta betwanand az hoqooq, tarikh, farhang wa baqia dashta haye khod herasat wa defa konand.
Quote from: Afrasiab;2668
Albatta, hadafe man az in posting oghazi jang bo uzbakha nest. Vale mo boyad az imruz sari har yak mushkile umumiii tajikha fikru andesha konem.

Uzbakha, motaassifana, yake az dushmanhai geopolitikii mo hastand va mo boyad inro hamesha ba khubi dark sozem.

Uzbakha az pashtunha dida beshtar barai mo tajikha khatarzoand. Imruz mo dar mavride Samarqandu Bukhara boyad beshtar sari on kor konem, ki shumori ozodikhahanra dar in shahrha beshtar sozem. Mo boyad tavassuti internet javononi in shahrhara jalb sozem, iftikhori millii anhara biafzoem (tavassuti misici tajiki, sitehai farhangi va qavmdustii tajiki va ghayra).

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 02:07:54 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2676
aksar Uzbeka dar Tajikistan wa Afghanistan Tajikize shudand wa zaban e uzbeki mesle degar zaban haye kuchak manteqa dar ayendah meemeerad.

Dear brother Gul Agha,

to be honest with you i am not sure about this fact you mentioned, because in uzbkek settled areas of afghanistan i have seen alot of families who came to kabul and their kids couldnt speak dari and learned later on in kabul.

Rika kHana
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 02:24:34 AM »

Quote from: Tajik_Soldier;2664
The only way to LIBERATE...holy samarqand and bukhara is through SHEEDING BLOOD......what do you think? that uzbeks will give back the holy ground? or that USA will support us? or that UN/HUMAN RIGHT WATCH...will help us to achieve justice??? NO.....the only solution....is UNFORTUNATLY by sheeding blood...and hopefully specially uzbek blood!

Tajik have to give opposition and form an Natinal Alliance against benamous traitors! If all Tajik Unite from Afg, Uzb and Tajikistan....then we can liberate our holy cities of samarqand and bukhara!

My dear brother Tajik_soldier jan,

first of all let me appreciate your hard work and sense of unity with your fellow tajiks and being restless to do something positive for your ppl.

secondly i should say that i have got a little bit different idea from you regarding this issue, but i am sure it's all healthy and out all the lenghty disscusions over the time we'll come up with a single idea and a better one, because our aim is progress and achievement not wining over each other.

it is a fact that tajiks of uzbekistan are linguistically/culturally in a crises, but trust me bloodshed is not the answer, it causes more frustration, uneasiness and uncertaninty.  and please dont tell me about human rigts, washington, moscow, blah blah. it will be us who solve our problems, but in a cool minded way.  it is not only us living in this era, our kids, grand kids, and other generations.  what do the tajikis in uzbekistan think about their own situation? what are the tajiks of tajikistan thhink? what are we thinking? have we got the necessary inner strenght to do this? have we all got the motivation for the SINGLE CAUSE we agree on? because inner strenght and motivation for a single cause is crucial, without that we cant do anything. we are not motivated yet despite all the problems we get, it is sad, isn't it? trust me all the other ethnic groups in afghanistan have inner strenght to do something for themselves except us, this is a bitter truth.  we cant even get the tajkis togheter in this small forum to supoort our foundation, sorry i was wrong, not support, at least their ideas are needed, but you cant get them, although there is no any foundation there, it's only a theory to establish it and through that launch some social/educationl works.  to create an army, war, and in so many fronts is not an easy or possible thing, at least for now.  we need to focus on our proiorities frist, what is our priority at the moment.

Brother tan Rika Khana
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:19:21 AM by Unity » Logged
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2676
Afrosiab aziz Uzbeka ham emrooz shahrwand een deeyar hastand wa kaseh ba heshan gharaz nadarad. walleh agar uzbeka mukhalefat neshan dadand ba yak sakhtar khorasan buzurg maah tajikan haq e enteqaam gereftan ra darem. aksar Uzbeka dar Tajikistan wa Afghanistan Tajikize shudand wa zaban e uzbeki mesle degar zaban haye kuchak manteqa dar ayendah meemeerad.

Gul aghai aziz, shoyaddar mavridi Afghanistan shoma durust farmoded, vale dar Samarqandu Bukhara chunin nest. Dar in manotiqi tajiknishin zabani Uzbaki nufuz payda mekonad va baraks joyuguzini Tajiki meshavad. Tajikhai in manatiq hama zabani Uzbakhara baladand va Tajiki ba yak zaboni khonavadagi mobaddal meshavad. Tajiki dar Samarqanu Bukhara tahti khatar qaror dorad va ba komak ehtiyaj dorad.

Mo dar Fararud bo Uzbakha khushunati nizomi nadarem, vale khushunat farhangi dorem. Uzbakha baroi mo Tajikha az hama dushmanha khatarzotarand, chunkeh dushmani farhangii moand.

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 10:09:44 AM »

Quote from: Afrasiab;2712
Gul aghai aziz, shoyaddar mavridi Afghanistan shoma durust farmoded, vale dar Samarqandu Bukhara chunin nest. Dar in manotiqi tajiknishin zabani Uzbaki nufuz payda mekonad va baraks joyuguzini Tajiki meshavad. Tajikhai in manatiq hama zabani Uzbakhara baladand va Tajiki ba yak zaboni khonavadagi mobaddal meshavad. Tajiki dar Samarqanu Bukhara tahti khatar qaror dorad va ba komak ehtiyaj dorad.

Mo dar Fararud bo Uzbakha khushunati nizomi nadarem, vale khushunat farhangi dorem. Uzbakha baroi mo Tajikha az hama dushmanha khatarzotarand, chunkeh dushmani farhangii moand.

you are quite right brother, we know what the problem is there, the question is how the tajiks of uzbekistan reat to this curelty? they need to wake themselves up, we need to help them.  have anyone got more information about the tajiks of bukhara and ssamarqand, what their situation is? what do they think about all these themselves? their cultural organizations? their participation in the government? etc.

Tahnks

Rika Khana
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 12:10:54 PM »

it will be us who solve our problems, but in a cool minded way.

Loool...you think we can...liberate holy samarqand and bukhara
in a cool minded way? looool

Rika khan jaan, I wished you are right....and I hope you are right and I am wrong!
But I dont think so....I dont think we can achieve a penny with ''cool minded way''

We have to do with traitors....benamous people....who have no morality!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: