August 23, 2019, 03:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Khorasani Buzurg and uzbaks  (Read 5419 times)
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;2689
Dear brother Gul Agha,

to be honest with you i am not sure about this fact you mentioned, because in uzbkek settled areas of afghanistan i have seen alot of families who came to kabul and their kids couldnt speak dari and learned later on in kabul.

Rika kHana

Uzbeks in Jowsjan and Faryab still speak uzbeki but most uzbeks in Qunduz Samangan Baghlan and takhar are Persianized.

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 01:54:12 AM »

Quote from: Tajik_Soldier;2719
Loool...you think we can...liberate holy samarqand and bukhara
in a cool minded way? looool

Rika khan jaan, I wished you are right....and I hope you are right and I am wrong!
But I dont think so....I dont think we can achieve a penny with ''cool minded way''

We have to do with traitors....benamous people....who have no morality!

Yes brother, i always believe in cool minded way.  if we dont keep our mind easy and cool we would rush into unwise decisions which will bring even worse and more disasters.  we are here talking about bukhara and samarqand, have we asked from ourselves what the majority of ppl of that region want themselves? what is their idea and thinking? what do they say about the country called uzbekistan? do we really have answers for these questions? and if we have them, then what the answer will be? hope you give me more information regarding this, because i dont know much about it.  and the last thing, even if we agree on a bloodshed and a war, then have we got the right situation for such a thing? militarywise, resources, support and motivation of the ppl etc.

Thanks

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:12:07 AM by Unity » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: