August 23, 2019, 04:30:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to unite Tajik nation  (Read 4337 times)
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:26:24 AM »

Sorry, my English is not good and I

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »

Quote from: Afrasiab;2711
Agar Tajike fardi kharab va bad ham boshad uro niz dust bidorem. Agar Tajike fohisha ham boshad uro dust bidarem va komak konem va manfaati uro az fardi naatajik farotar gozorem.

agar duzd boshad, agar qotil boshad, harke keh nabashad, uro behtar az ghayritajik bidonem.

I dont agree with you on this one.  If someone is theif, killer, a bad person, they simply dont care about tajik cause.  they sometimes dont even care about their own family.  so dont rely on ppl like this.  a bad person is bad and should be tried in court of justice.  a good person is good and our brother.  if there is no justice in our society how can we have a good and healthy nation? where there is good and bad regarded and respected the same level that community goes nowhere.

We are no better than any other ppl, community or nation in this world.  we are all the same human being.  but we surely seek justice.  we shouldnt do bad to the others and also the others shoundnt have the intention of doing bad to us.

I should say that i agree on the other points you mentioned.  we should love each other, our language and our culture.  be proud of it and do something positive to give it promotion.
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:00:29 PM »

I agree 100% with you afrasiab! I also know what you mean with this! As long we TAJIKS are oppressed and unjustice is done to us....we should help all tajiks...bad or good!....when we have our own state and our right.....then its another story!
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 12:36:20 AM »

Quote from: Rika Khana;2714
I dont agree with you on this one.  If someone is theif, killer, a bad person, they simply dont care about tajik cause.  they sometimes dont even care about their own family.  so dont rely on ppl like this.  a bad person is bad and should be tried in court of justice.  a good person is good and our brother.  if there is no justice in our society how can we have a good and healthy nation? where there is good and bad regarded and respected the same level that community goes nowhere.

We are no better than any other ppl, community or nation in this world.  we are all the same human being.  but we surely seek justice.  we shouldnt do bad to the others and also the others shoundnt have the intention of doing bad to us.

I should say that i agree on the other points you mentioned.  we should love each other, our language and our culture.  be proud of it and do something positive to give it promotion.

Inja hadae banda janibdaree az nazism nabud. Yake az bozorgoni gharbi - Bernard Show mefarmayad, keh "Ishqi bozorg ba qavmi khud nazism nest, nafrat ba digar qavmha nazism ast". Man ham janibdari in guftahayam.

Hadafi man in ast, keh mo Tajikha dar khoki Tajikha, keh imruz dar bayni 4 kishvar (Uzbakista, Tajikistan, Afghanistan va Iran) taqsim ast, boyad manafei har yak tajikra novobasta az bad ya khub budani u, az digaran farotar guzorem. Yakeh az ishtibahhai mo Tajikha in ast, keh manafei ideoloji va mazhabiro farotar meguzorem az manafei qavmi. Mojahidini Tajik tajikhai kommunistra ba qatl merasanand va tajikhai sunnimazhab tajikhai shiara bad mebinand.

Albatta, har kas fikri khudro dorad amma ba nazareh man mo tajikha boyad har yak fardi khubu badi Tajikra dastgiri va komak konem. Fardi bad va kharabi tajikra zarur nest dust dosht, amma zarur ast, keh manfaati uro dar barobari fardi ghayritajik farotar guzosht.

Agar komake metavoni kard, boyad on komakra ba fardi tajik kard, agar tajike hamrahat nest, pas on komakra ba gharitajiki khub boyad kard.

Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »

Albatta, har kas fikri khudro dorad amma ba nazareh man mo tajikha boyad har yak fardi khubu badi Tajikra dastgiri va komak konem. Fardi bad va kharabi tajikra zarur nest dust dosht, amma zarur ast, keh manfaati uro dar barobari fardi ghayritajik farotar guzosht.

Very well said Afrasiab!
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 01:27:22 AM »

Quote from: Afrasiab;2740
Inja hadae banda janibdaree az nazism nabud. Yake az bozorgoni gharbi - Bernard Show mefarmayad, keh "Ishqi bozorg ba qavmi khud nazism nest, nafrat ba digar qavmha nazism ast". Man ham janibdari in guftahayam.

Hadafi man in ast, keh mo Tajikha dar khoki Tajikha, keh imruz dar bayni 4 kishvar (Uzbakista, Tajikistan, Afghanistan va Iran) taqsim ast, boyad manafei har yak tajikra novobasta az bad ya khub budani u, az digaran farotar guzorem. Yakeh az ishtibahhai mo Tajikha in ast, keh manafei ideoloji va mazhabiro farotar meguzorem az manafei qavmi. Mojahidini Tajik tajikhai kommunistra ba qatl merasanand va tajikhai sunnimazhab tajikhai shiara bad mebinand.

Agar komake metavoni kard, boyad on komakra ba fardi tajik kard, agar tajike hamrahat nest, pas on komakra ba gharitajiki khub boyad kard.

dear afrosiab,

i agree with you that we need to help each other and love each other.  you mentioned communist, muslim, shia, sunni etc, i am perfectly fine with that. i dont care who has got what belief.  and yes loving your ppl is not racism, thats why i am here talking to you guys and enjoy my time.  but if we put our good ones and bad ones in the same position and level thats not good.  trust me we can go nowhere with bad ppl.  we had this in afghanistan, we had some thiefs and bad ppl who gave a bad name to our resistance in afghanistan(i dont want to give more details), instead of unnecessarily loving them we should fulfil our national duty of telling them to be in the line.  as i said before, bad ppl care only about themselves not what we guys talk here.  if he is a thief he will steal my house and urs first, because he is our neighbour, what can we expect from them? instead of accepting whatever they are, we need to ask them to get straight.

Rika Khana
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:36:34 AM »

Yes, we, Tajiks, need to take care of each other inspite of our differences and contents of our characters. But by making this statement, I would like to make clear What I really mean:

1. First of all we need to agree that there are both bad and good poeples among Tajiks, some educated some not, some have national pride and some do not even know a little bit of history, some good citizens some criminals, and etc. Because of this, we need to understand that those are all our brothers and we need to feel responsibility for showing them the right way, advising them, helping them when necessary. We need also to understand that wherever they are - they are representatives of Tajiks and image-makes of Tajiks. When I say this, I am thinking about my own image first of all.

2. There is a diference between being in our own country and abroad. In our own country we need not take care of bad peoples and criminals. We need to be against them - in order to improve our society and morality of our nation. But, when we are out of our country, we need to be united! Keep connection at least with 5-10 Tajiks. I do not mean to live together, i hope you understand what I mean. We just need to know if those other Tajiks are ok. But always be careful. (your closes friend may turn out to be your enimy).

There are many things to be said, but the most important thing is our national pride. If we really love being the ones that we are (Tajiks), and care about our own identity, we will try to find the best way, the most useful approach to each other

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »

I think we are missing the point, perhaps we cant choose the exact words to explain what we want to say inspite of having the same idea.  I personally dont care about muslim, communist, shia, suni, etc.  if we say we should have sense of unity with our people and be honest and sensible patriots will be much better from saying love ur tajiks even if he is a thief and rapist, this will send a wrong signal and message to some ppl.  yes he is tajik and someone from our community, instead of telling him no matter what you do because you are one of us, why shouldnt we tell him to get straight, we need healthy minded ppl to have success.  off course we cant exculde them as it is part of us, but as Dushanbe said we also have a duty to show them the right way instead of praising them for being tajik.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:14:17 AM by Unity » Logged
Kokcha

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »

We Tajiks will never be able to unite. JN afghanistan, the  Tajiks are gathered around at least eight leaders. All of them have their own agenda and they hate each other. Remember the white coup in Bonn by our Tajiks against their own Tajik and leader.
Dushanbe
P & A

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 12:07:35 AM »

Never say never! We are in the process of learning ourselves and our roots. To be united - does not mean to live in one country together, cutting some land from other countries and add it to ours. No. We need to unite spiritually, understand and know ourselves, not forgetting who we are wherever we are. Respect to our own identity and promoting our unification in our minds and hearts.

We can change and improve things.

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 01:20:42 AM »

Quote from: Dushanbe;2792
Never say never! We are in the process of learning ourselves and our roots. To be united - does not mean to live in one country together, cutting some land from other countries and add it to ours. No. We need to unite spiritually, understand and know ourselves, not forgetting who we are wherever we are. Respect to our own identity and promoting our unification in our minds and hearts.

We can change and improve things.

Brother Dushanbe, you have rightly hit the target.  very well said.  being united spiritually and culturally.  have the sense of toghetherness, thats what makes us strong and successful.

Rika Khana
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 01:25:41 AM »

Quote from: Kokcha;2791
We Tajiks will never be able to unite. JN afghanistan, the  Tajiks are gathered around at least eight leaders. All of them have their own agenda and they hate each other. Remember the white coup in Bonn by our Tajiks against their own Tajik and leader.

brother kokcha, we are living in a deep chaoes in afghanistan, tajiks in afghanistan are running everywhere like headless chicken.  we only had masoud, dont count on the others, they might be okay, but not enough to answer our questions.  we should also blame the public as well, the pushtoons dont have single leader as well, but their sense of toghetherness and having feeling for their language and ethnic group have made them successful.

Rika Khana
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 03:19:20 AM »

Inshaallah, dar oyanda shoyad az bayni movu shoma rahbaroni jadid tajiki paydo shavad, shoyad farde az in forum ba misli omirsohib Ahmadshah Masouud lideri tajikha shavad. Az in ru imroz boyad donist keh najoti qavmi mo az pareshaniha tanha muhabbato dastgiri dar qiboli har yak fardi tajik, novobasta az mazhabu ideoloji va khudu bad budani ust.

Ba fikri man mo boyad yak dastur-ol-amal dar in mavrid tahiya konem keh baroi har yak tajik dastur boshad, ba khusus dar kishvarhae keh tajikha dar barobari qavmiyathai ghayr ba sar mebarand. Dar on dastur-ul-amal azjomla chunin isharaha boshad:

- har yak tajikra novobasta az omile (mazhab, ideoloji, karakter va gh.) boyad farzandi padaro modari khud boyad donist va komak kard;

- agar tajike boshad keh uro dust nadori va nafrat ba u doshtah boshi, vale ba u boyad hamchun ba yak fardi tajik komak kard;

- agar imkane doshta boshi keh kasera bo koru paysa ta'min sozi, boyad qabl az hama tajikera ta'min koni. Agar tajikero paydo nasozi, on gah boyad ba ghayritajike komak kard.

- tajike agar kharabu bad boshad, shart nest keh uro dust dori, vale boyad manfaati uro az manafaati ghayritajikha bolotar guzori.

-

Kokcha

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »

Dear Moderator and other tajik brothers and sisters: By losing Ahmad Shah Masoud, we have lost almost everything we have achieved. His death didnot end his legacy, but the sad part of it is  unfortunately those who claim to have been Shahid Masoud's followers, cashed on his achievements. Their disloyalties and their dishonesties will have a nagative effect on  the live of the rest of Tajiks in Afghanistan forever. We had  a great man and a legendry leaders, but we have failed to safeguard his life and we failed to remain honest and truthful to him and his ideas.
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 01:30:10 AM »

Quote from: Kokcha;2808
Dear Moderator and other tajik brothers and sisters: By losing Ahmad Shah Masoud, we have lost almost everything we have achieved. His death didnot end his legacy, but the sad part of it is  unfortunately those who claim to have been Shahid Masoud's followers, cashed on his achievements. Their disloyalties and their dishonesties will have a nagative effect on  the live of the rest of Tajiks in Afghanistan forever. We had  a great man and a legendry leaders, but we have failed to safeguard his life and we failed to remain honest and truthful to him and his ideas.

Brother kockcha, Great masoud is not among us anymore, he was a human being and death would have come to him anytime even if he survived the attack.  when i first heard about the attack on him and then his death, i lost my sleep over the night.  i had a terrible condition.  but now i am ok with the fact he is not with us.  he did his bit and now it is our turn.  and yes, there are some ppl who are using his name to get something.  thats why i say never trust ppl who are not trustworthy, just because they are tajkis it doesnt mean we should admire them.

Rika Khana
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: