August 23, 2019, 03:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote  (Read 2520 times)
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »

Lets vote :

http://www.whoshouldliveagain.com/

For who we should vote? and why?

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »

Please...remove this topic and dont promote such sites!
Its an Turkish site.....Kemal Ataturk has 90% of votes

while da Vinci or Gandi is for example....1000 miiliard times better!
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »

Why remove?

Lets ask this; why we do not have such a site? or how they can make this much votes? (even i dont like Kemal ataturk and Turkizm i also know that site is not Turkish site);

lets approach to issues by a broad-mind.

Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »

ALBERT EINSTEIN!
Today we need Albert Einstein more than ever. We need his brain and his knowledge to help humans in solving their biggest problems such as Global Warming, Wars, Poverty etc in the world.

I don't know why Ataturk has got that many votes. Seomthing should be wrong. Of course he was a smart guy but he did what he had to do and the reason Turky is living in peace is because of him.

Yes Islamic world needs an Ataturk to waken muslims and clean Islam from fundamentalism etc but the world in general, needs people capable of doing other important things.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 01:21:24 AM »

Quote from: Nastoh;2912
ALBERT EINSTEIN!
Today we need Albert Einstein more than ever. We need his brain and his knowledge to help humans in solving their biggest problems such as Global Warming, Wars, Poverty etc in the world.

I don't know why Ataturk has got that many votes. Seomthing should be wrong. Of course he was a smart guy but he did what he had to do and the reason Turky is living in peace is because of him.

Yes Islamic world needs an Ataturk to waken muslims and clean Islam from fundamentalism etc but the world in general, needs people capable of doing other important things.

I dont know the site that khurasani has posted, because i cant open it,  you said turky is living in peace? for the last few decades about 40000 ppl lost their lives because of racist mustafa kamal, if we defend mustafa kamal, then we should never complain about Nadir and his family and abdul rahman khan.

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:24:35 AM by Unity » Logged
Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »

No I am not defending Ataturk. I only like him because he separated Politics from Islam.

اگر آزدی ما زیر سوال برود و اگر غرور ملی ما درهم شکسته شود و اگر استقلال ما نابود گردد، در آن صورت این زندگی ما کوچکترین لزت و ارزشی ندارد. احمد شاه مسعود
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 01:58:26 PM »

Quote from: Nastoh;2942
No I am not defending Ataturk. I only like him because he separated Politics from Islam.

But cant bring Turkey to better condition...

Nastoh

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »

True. Islamic parties are gaining ground day by day and tensions are high between Army (defenders of Ataturk policies) and Islamic parties of Turkey. Abdullah Gul's winning in presidential elections has opened a new page in Turkey’s politics. Let’s see what will happen in the future.

Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »

Quote from: Nastoh;2950
True. Islamic parties are gaining ground day by day and tensions are high between Army (defenders of Ataturk policies) and Islamic parties of Turkey. Abdullah Gul's winning in presidential elections has opened a new page in Turkey
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: