May 29, 2020, 11:06:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aryan National Front  (Read 5201 times)
Parsistani
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +216/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 744


View Profile Email
« on: November 16, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »

Iranian Aryan National Front first official video, check us out @
IANF.HYPERBOARDS.COM / www.PANARYAN.com
Logged

Rostam
Khorasani
Sr. Member
****

Karma: +413/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 498



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:07 PM »

Does the Afghans belong also to the Aryans....according to those pan-aryanists?
Logged
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator
Sr. Member
*****

Karma: +12/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 479



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 06:43:32 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;2948
Does the Afghans belong also to the Aryans....according to those pan-aryanists?


only Durrani Afghans/Pashtuns do. Ghilzais are Turkic and Karlanris are Israelites mixed with Indians.

Durranis are actually Pashtunized Tajiks. The Durranis formerly known as Abdalis were the Hephthalites(eptali in Pahlavi Parsi). Bahram Gur Sassani fought against them and all of them migrated to western India(modern day Pakistan,NWFP).
Logged

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Rostam
Khorasani
Sr. Member
****

Karma: +413/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 498



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:12:17 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2951
only Durrani Afghans/Pashtuns do. Ghilzais are Turkic and Karlanris are Israelites mixed with Indians.

Durranis are actually Pashtunized Tajiks. The Durranis formerly known as Abdalis were the Hephthalites(eptali in Pahlavi Parsi). Bahram Gur Sassani fought against them and all of them migrated to western India(modern day Pakistan,NWFP).


So Ahmad Shash Durrani...who destroyed Khorasan....was actually an Tajik?
Logged
Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator
Sr. Member
*****

Karma: +12/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 479



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 06:49:57 PM »

Quote from: Rostam;2959
So Ahmad Shash Durrani...who destroyed Khorasan....was actually an Tajik?


Pashtunized Tajik.

when we say Tajik, Tajiks are Persian,bactrians,Soghdians,Pamiris,Kurds,Scythians/Sakas, and the Durranis/Abdalis are descendants of the Hepthalites who were Saka.
Logged

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Rostam
Khorasani
Sr. Member
****

Karma: +413/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 498



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2964
Pashtunized Tajik.

when we say Tajik, Tajiks are Persian,bactrians,Soghdians,Pamiris,Kurds,Scythians/Sakas, and the Durranis/Abdalis are descendants of the Hepthalites who were Saka.


Interesting! I hate alot of ''Tajiks'' anyway!
But when is actually someone a Tajik/Persian? For me personally...if someone says he/she is Afghan (so not Tajik) then he is also not a Tajik.

I think we need in Khorasanzameen.....in the future...camps to re-educate many ''Tajiks''
Logged
Parsistani
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +216/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 744


View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 06:10:30 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2964
Pashtunized Tajik.

when we say Tajik, Tajiks are Persian,bactrians,Soghdians,Pamiris,Kurds,Scythians/Sakas, and the Durranis/Abdalis are descendants of the Hepthalites who were Saka.

Scythians with some lesser turkish tribes. The sacaes moved to Rajaastan and became part of the indian Kshatria. Pahtuns have nothing to do with them.

@Rostam
where it is said Pashtuns are Aryans?? Pashtuns are descends of turks, mongols, jews and indians, the ancient Ashvakas (Ashvakans) and dravidians.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:29:47 AM by Parsistani » Logged

Parsistani
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +216/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 744


View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 06:12:21 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;2959
So Ahmad Shash Durrani...who destroyed Khorasan....was actually an Tajik?

he didn
Logged

Gul agha
Ahura Mazda
Administrator
Sr. Member
*****

Karma: +12/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 479



View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »

Quote from: Parsistani;2969
Scythians with some lesser turkish tribes. The sacaes moved to Rajaastan and became part of the indian Kshatria. Pahtuns have nothing to do with them.

@Rostam
where it is said Pashtuns are Aryans?? Pashtuns are descends of turks, mongols, jews and indians, the ancient Ashvakas (Ashvakans) and dravidians.


Scythians were unsettled Aryans not Turks. Rustam e Dastan wa also a saka from sakistan(sistan).
Logged

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad
به نام خداوند جان و خرد, کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
Dushanbe
P & A
Full Member
***

Karma: +113/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 232



View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 10:31:49 PM »

There is no need to destribute this kind of site and take them serious. Those are a shameful goup of people who conider themselves super-humans. Ignore them whenever possible and try not to spread this sickness and crazyness.

 We have our agenda (unite Tajiks - spiritually, culturally, etc.), and they have their agenda. Our agenda is achievable, but their's is an utopia and imagination, dream which is never achievable in this globalizing world.
Logged

To Be Born Free - is Luck. To Live Free - is a Privilege. To Die Free – is a Responsibility.
Unity
Research Team
Hero Member
*

Karma: +518/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1870


View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 01:41:26 AM »

Quote from: Dushanbe;2975

We have our agenda (unite Tajiks - spiritually, culturally, etc.), and they have their agenda. Our agenda is achievable, but their's is an utopia and imagination, dream which is never achievable in this globalizing world.


Very True.
Logged
Parsistani
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +216/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 744


View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 07:43:31 AM »

Quote from: Gul agha;2972
Scythians were unsettled Aryans not Turks. Rustam e Dastan wa also a saka from sakistan(sistan).

sure, the scythians of afrasiab were aryans but remember persians and other didn
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:47:18 AM by Parsistani » Logged

Parsistani
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +216/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 744


View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 08:22:26 AM »

I informed myself again. The Hephtalits were a confederation of  central asians tribe who had aryanic and turko-mongolian origine. The ruling classes were the aryanic who adopted Bactrian dialect and became settler there. So they became assimilated while the turkish tribes were still nomads and acted as soldiers. When Bahram fought against the Hephtalits than mainly against the Turks who fled over the Hindukush to modern India and Pakistan. The Iranian ones became vasalls of the sassanians and untill the islamic conquest Baactria was totaly mixed with persians.
Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

 
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP bluBlur Skin 2006, hbSkins
Powered by SMF 2.0 RC1 | SMF © 2006–2009, Simple Machines LLC
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!