August 23, 2019, 05:06:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our new place: www.tajikam.com/forums

To enter with your registered details click here and follow the steps: http://tajikam.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=lostpass

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rika Khana  (Read 1526 times)
Afrasiab
khorasanian

View Profile Email
« on: November 23, 2007, 08:27:37 AM »

I have questions: Who is founder of forum Tajikam.com? Is Rika Khana too founder? What here does afghan-pashtun - Rika Khana? He is not Tajik, what for he spend here his time? I, certainly, not against other nations but why afghan is chosen as moderator?

"Better to light one candle than always curse the darkness"  Konfusiy
Khurasani
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 03:50:13 AM »

Rika khana request me to cancel his Moderator acount. You never know ones real personality then we must not decide soon. Instead of opening such these topics we can discuss about our issue; how to make together Tajiks and how to regain our ancient power.

In such these conditions just please PM me.

Tajikam.com and specially me is here to provide a good condition and place for all Tajiks. All Tajiks have the same place here.

Rika khana's Moderator acount is canceled by his own request.

I couldn't find an Algorithm for the problem - Afghanistan!...
Rostam
Khorasani

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 05:59:18 AM »

Actually....me neither Afrasiab had anything against his MOD function! But about his comments!....So it has totally nothin to do with his mod-being!
Unity
Research Team

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:03:12 AM »

Quote from: Rostam;3316
Actually....me neither Afrasiab had anything against his MOD function! But about his comments!....So it has totally nothin to do with his mod-being!

afrasiab had something about my moderation(not sure about u) which is fine with me it is cancelled now and i am happy, but my comment is my comment you cant tell me how to think and what to say, i have got my opinion and no one has got the right to correct me, we are here to discuss issues and bring some improvements.  i have got all my own reasons for my opinion, i never talk out of my stomache.  i am sure no one will support the taliban type forum here including yourself.

Rika Khana
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:40:58 AM by Unity » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: