Tajiks Worldwide Community: Loy Afghanistan Maps - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Loy Afghanistan Maps Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:51 AM

*Pashtunistan is a fantasy that will never become true*

#2 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:32 AM

Once more: you will not be welcome here if you keep mumbling in an unknown language. Parsi begu bebinam che megui bacha.

#3 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

It is time for you to learn the language of Afghans and Loy Afghanistan (If you want to be successful inside Afghanistan in the near future).

#4 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:04 AM

Your language is dead long ago. Wake up! :)

There is just one language to be learnt in Afghanistan and it is Persian.

And here, in Tajikam.com, if you won't learn how to behave you will get a kick on your ass sooner rather than later.

#5 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:04 AM

You may also want to learn Urdu so that you can survive in Dirtistan once they annex Pashtoonistan after Afghan Persians create their own country :P
[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9532]It is time for you to learn the language of Afghans and Loy Afghanistan (If you want to be successful inside Afghanistan in the near future).[/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:06 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;9538]You may also want to learn Urdu so that you can survive in Dirtistan once they annex Pashtoonistan after Afghan Persians create their own country :P [/QUOTE]

The land will remain where it is now, since the entire Afghanistan belongs to Persians. Unhappy Pashtuns may cross the border and join their siblings in Pakistan.

#7 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;9537]Your language is dead long ago. Wake up! :)

There is just one language to be learnt in Afghanistan and it is Persian.

And here, in Tajikam.com, if you won't learn how to behave you will get a kick on your ass sooner rather than later.[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome to kick me out. :)
but, what will that prove? weak tajiks who are insulting Pashtons The Great in their forum but when some one else insults them they just ban that person.

Do you guys have any self respect?

I am not interested in your Tajikam bull shit. The only reason i joined this forum was because i came across few of your topics where you insulted pashtons.

#8 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:12 AM

If you post one more message in any other language but Persian and English you will be banned.

If you are trying to say something here; use a general language that everyone know that.

This is the forums policy. Not US. We always be kind for everyone; even Afghans.

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:17 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9541]You are very welcome to kick me out. :)
but, what will that prove? weak tajiks who are insulting Pashtons The Great in their forum but when some one else insults them they just ban that person.

Do you guys have any self respect?

I am not interested in your Tajikam bull shit. The only reason i joined this forum was because i came across few of your topics where you insulted pashtons.[/QUOTE]

You have to thank God and Tajiks' hospitality that we have tolerated you thus far. You are doing well: demonstrating your stupidity, lack of culture and education, dick-headedness... in other words, you are entertaining us Pashtun bacha. Carry on.

#10 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=Darius;9546]You have to thank God and Tajiks' hospitality that we have tolerated you thus far. You are doing well: demonstrating your stupidity, lack of culture and education, dick-headedness... in other words, you are entertaining us Pashtun bacha. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Here we go, I am demonstrating stupidity. This forum is full of your stupidity, ignorance, hatred, racism, lack of culture and education. Stop living in the past and forget about your Mawlana Balkhi or Avicenna. What do you have now? Backward Tajiks in Tajikistan and Afghanistan and oppressed persians in Iran. One of the reasons you guys will be doomed is because almost all of you live in the past.

#11 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:14 PM

Loy Afghanistan - a dream to implement Pashtun racism on all of the people of Afghanistan - all of the people of North Western Pakistan and what is called Baluchistan.

Within Afghanistan - these racists will not survive for long - and those whom share the ideology in Pakistan will also disappear soon - nor will their western backers . . . people in these lands are waking up to the fallacy that the concept of 'Afghanistan' is - slowly but surely it is happening.

The western inheritors of the British empire are desperate to restore their dirty concept of Afghanistan - but will ultimately fail - the people of that land - the land of KHORASAN will with the required knowledge launch a revolution and reshape the structure of world politics like their forefathers did in removing the all powerful racist UMMAWI Khilafat and forming what the Arabs called the Khurasani Khilafat. They have done it in the past - and will do it again.

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:05 PM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9565]Here we go, I am demonstrating stupidity. This forum is full of your stupidity, ignorance, hatred, racism, lack of culture and education. Stop living in the past and forget about your Mawlana Balkhi or Avicenna. What do you have now? Backward Tajiks in Tajikistan and Afghanistan and oppressed persians in Iran. One of the reasons you guys will be doomed is because almost all of you live in the past.[/QUOTE]

I believe we are living in present and you - in nowhere. Even the dumbest Khorasani could teach you a proper lesson of humanity. What have you got to demonstrate in past and present? Killing each other like medieval nomads? Stuck in your fanaticism for good? How can you envisage your future like this? Come up and tell me what you have to boast about. Your tribes are full of ignorance and hatred. Your leaders have sought foreign support throughout their history and you still dare to speak of 'Awghan patriotism'. I'm sure you mean 'Awghan tribalism' since you hate the vernacular culture and inhabitants of the land you call your Motherland.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users