Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghanica - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghanica Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

These pathetic people couldn't go write their dirty lies on Wikipedia so they had to go copy Wikipedia's website and fill it with their own garbage and lies. No will will ever take that garbage seriously and they are turning themselves into a laughing stock all on their own. :D

What they've done is very pathetic and shows how stupid these people are. :D

http://afghanica.com...title=Main_Page

#2 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:17 AM

so its time for us to create a Khorasanica.com lol

#3 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:20 AM

our friend Mojeeb Ludin aka Ghorzang is the webmaster. The website is an exact duplicate of wikipedia.com and if wikipedia finds out, our friend mojeeb will get sued big time. ;)

#4 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:25 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;9628]so its time for us to create a Khorasanica.com lol[/QUOTE]

lol

I don't think we really need that, we can write what we want on Wikipedia since we have real sources backing us up. They have no sources to back them up that's why they need their own site so that they can write their fantasies and fabrications. Afghanica is a total fabrication just like Pota Khazana. It is already a failure and a joke and no one, not even most Pashtuns, will take it seriously.

Also, we already have Encylopedia Iranica and that is the best and most highly respected Encyclopedia in the world on Iranian studies (including Afghanistan). It is funded by the US government and is at Columbia University and has hundreds of Scholars contributers to it from around the world

http://www.iranica.com/newsite/

So we already have our Khorasanica, except it's called Iranica and is complete Iranology Encyclopedia and is already the most respected in the world. The online version is not complete yet, but they are always adding more articles to it from the print version.

#5 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;9629]our friend Mojeeb Ludin aka Ghorzang is the webmaster. The website is an exact duplicate of wikipedia.com and if wikipedia finds out, our friend mojeeb will get sued big time. ;) [/QUOTE]

Yes Wikipedia will find out soon and these two pathetic plagiarists and frauds will get sued.

Though I hope their website stays up and running for a little longer so that they can be laughed at. :D

#6 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

look to this stupid article : http://afghanica.com...mad_Shah_Masoud

#7 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=Kamyar;9627]These pathetic people couldn't go write their dirty lies on Wikipedia so they had to go copy Wikipedia's website and fill it with their own garbage and lies. No will will ever take that garbage seriously and they are turning themselves into a laughing stock all on their own. :D

What they've done is very pathetic and shows how stupid these people are. :D

http://afghanica.com...title=Main_Page[/QUOTE]

We have a saying in Persian: Asb ra na'l zadand, qorbaghe ham payash ra boland kard.

#8 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

Wikipedia will not be able to do anything about Afghanica :D . You just have to wait and see how far we will go inshallah.

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=Khurasani;9646]look to this stupid article : http://afghanica.com...mad_Shah_Masoud[/QUOTE]

This guy must be sick and totally idle. Hehehe

#10 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:30 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9661]Wikipedia will not be able to do anything about Afghanica :D . You just have to wait and see how far we will go inshallah.[/QUOTE]

You've reached your last destination dude. Station of Misery. Now get off! lol

#11 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:34 AM

[quote=Darius;9663]You've reached your last destination dude. Station of Misery. Now get off! lol[/quote]

Your head must be boiling now (after you saw Afghanica).EDIT ***** LONG LIVE KHORASAN AND IRAN ******(ADMIN)

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

Ghorzang, before you get off we will have to take you to court. The nearest one. Maybe in Ontario. For plagiarism. You are actually a thief and Wikipedia has put you in its 'wanted list':)

If you had a bit of creativity, you could have escaped this pathetic fate. Now you are nothing but a little plagiarist. Did you know that?

#13 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:38 AM

Afghanica is no match to our Iranica (Iranica.com).

#14 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

[quote=Ghorzang;9664]Your head must be boiling now (after you saw Afghanica). *** .[/quote]

No, not at all. I laughed for as much as I could just by looking at your childish games. You are trying to fool around the world while making a fool of yourselves by distorting the most well known facts about Afghanistan and its personalities. Gebbels wielded more power than you do. Do you know how he ended up? He committed suicide and all his fake stories were forgotten in a blink. He had at least some phantasy, whereas you have just a feeble sick phantom detested by the entire world. That's a big difference, don't you find it?

#15 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:45 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;9665]Ghorzang, before you get off we will have to take you to court. The nearest one. Maybe in Ontario. For plagiarism. You are actually a thief and Wikipedia has put you in its 'wanted list':)

If you had a bit of creativity, you could have escaped this pathetic fate. Now you are nothing but a little plagiarist. Did you know that?[/QUOTE]

Well, you guys can try to be creative with your Tajikam site and forum. You are running Joomla and Vbulletin (i am sure you have downloaded joomla template too). After all they are one of the few tajiki websites.

#16 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:51 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;9666]Afghanica is no match to our Iranica (Iranica.com).[/QUOTE]

Of course Afghanica is no match to your Iranica. We just opened the site and it is still under construction. You just have to wait until we get help from other people (writers specially). Neither me nor Mustafa are writers.

#17 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:53 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9668]Well, you guys can try to be creative with your Tajikam site and forum. You are running Joomla and Vbulletin (i am sure you have downloaded joomla template too). After all they are one of the few tajiki websites.[/QUOTE]

lol

Simply because it's a forum. It is not an encyclopedia.

I suggest you to have a look at Iranica.com and compare it with your pseudo-pedia.

And one more suggestion: since you have stolen everything from Wikipedia, you can steal and distort their name as well. Change it into Sicki-afghan-pedia. That would suit your pseudo-pedia very very very much. Believe me. :D

#18 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:58 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;9669]Of course Afghanica is no match to your Iranica. We just opened the site and it is still under construction. You just have to wait until we get help from other people (writers specially). Neither me nor Mustafa are writers.[/QUOTE]

It is obvious. All articles are affluent with grammar and vocabular mistakes, as if you are writing in a forum.

But it is not all the sadness.

The worst point is that everything is fake. All data and events and personalities are distorted. For instance, how can you call Ahmad Shah Masood a fighter for Soviet cause without farting twice from laughter? :D While you are well aware, our Masood was the only one who drove the Russians out of our land. This is not what only Tajiks say. It has been testified even by Russians themselves. That's why Ahmad Shah is called Sher-e Panjsher and Hekmatyar is merely a Fox. ;)

#19 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:04 AM

Are we not being a bit harsh on these Pashtun people ? Let them have their Afghanica and write whatever they like ... they only have a dozen articles so far ... no one will read anyway, other than a handful of nationalist pushtoons ;)

Of course, I am really appalled at what they have done to Afghanistan, and I share the grief of Tajiks. I wish Pusthoons could just leave other people alone so that we can also leave them alone :D

#20 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;9670]lol

Simply because it's a forum. It is not an encyclopedia.

I suggest you to have a look at Iranica.com and compare it with your pseudo-pedia.

And one more suggestion: since you have stolen everything from Wikipedia, you can steal and distort their name as well. Change it into Sicki-afghan-pedia. That would suit your pseudo-pedia very very very much. Believe me. :D [/QUOTE]
Like I mentioned before, you don't have to compare your iranica to our new Afghanica. At the moment it is neither funded nor supported by anyone. Actually no one knows about this encyclopedia. We registered the domain few weeks ago and both of us are busy with studies and work (Mustafa and Me). The site is under construction and we are testing the script. We will be buying books and translating articles/books from (pashto and dari) to english. As time passes by, it will be an academic encyclopedia based on facts and sources.

PS: We will definitely think about your suggestion.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users