Tajiks Worldwide Community: Ahmad Zahir's ethnicity controversy - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ahmad Zahir's ethnicity controversy Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12638] :D :D:D Ahmad Zahir was making fun about Pashtuns...all his songs except only ''1'' was in Farsi. He never claimed himself as Pashtun, in fact he proved his ethnicity by his toughts, by representing the real culture of Afghanistan, by singing in Afghanistans main language, by singing Persian poems - all in Farsi. Those non-Pashtuns who had high positions in the govnment knew them and their secret. I mean there are 100 of proofs of his ethnicity and than people with no cultural good, no history, no literature try to claim Tajiks as theirs. Im sure Ahmad Zahir had 1000 songs in every language than in Pashto, even in turkic and chinese. Btw, so far i can remember we have here one or two user who are related with his family. Hope theyll come back very soon. Eh, you are not the only one who claims to know him. There are million other like you who want to tell us their stories and their famil?*es relationship to the Zahir family.

GL Aughan[/QUOTE]

Singing and speaking in a different language does not mean that you are no longer a Pashtun or from any other ethnic group.

Right now you are typing in English so you are not a Tajik but an English man?

I am a Pashtun and Ahmad Zahir is my relative. So in that case are you claiming that I am a Tajik as well?LOL

Instead of turning yourself into clown make sure you read carefully.

I have asked you to come to Toronto Canada to witness your embarassment, but you are being a coward. But if we go by your last comment Bakhtari is just a person who has known him without really asking his ethnicity.

Ahmad Zahir always considered himself Afghan he loved every person in his country. If he was anything you like an ignorant rat he would have proudly said he is Pashtun.

Fools!

#42 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:22 PM

[quote=Afghan;12637]Ahmad Zahir was a Pashtun and if you need any further information you can meet his family in Toronto, Canada. I am a relative of his as well and it makes me laugh how much idiots you can be with your ethno fascism.

If you are brave enough and man enough don't delete this thread, but abvously you people fear the truth. Wasafi is an idiot who is a Setami fascist.

If you want to the truth why not come to Toronto and meet his family? Shame on you idiots.

Ahmad Zahir's mom could hardly speak Dari since she was Pashtun and his dad was not only a close relative but close friend of my Grandfather who treated eachother like brothers.[/quote]

wuhahaha..I also know some laghmani idiots, they also claim to be Ahmad Zahir's relatives.
Listen, if Ahmad Zahir gave a damn about your Pashto cultur and language, he would surely sing at least TEN pashto songs. There are enough Rahman baba and Ghani Khan and bla bla poems, he could sing them.

#43 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

[quote=Afghan;12639]Singing and speaking in a different language does not mean that you are no longer a Pashtun or from any other ethnic group.

I am a Pashtun and Ahmad Zahir is my relative. So in that case are you claiming that I am a Tajik as well?LOL

I have asked you to come to Toronto Canada to witness your embarassment, but you are being a coward. But if we go by your last comment Bakhtari is just a person who has known him without really asking his ethnicity.

Ahmad Zahir always considered himself Afghan he loved every person in his country. If he was anything you like an ignorant rat he would have proudly said he is Pashtun.

Fools![/quote]

WHO cares about his real ethnic group? Do you think I care damn about his ethnical background, hell NO, I enjoy his PARSI songs :D I could also enjoy his pashto songs, as I also enjoy Nashenas' pashto songs, but unfortunatly he doesn't have any..and that means that he doenst care about that culture and language hihihihi. Deal with it. He is known as a great PARSI singer.

#44 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12639]Singing and speaking in a different language does not mean that you are no longer a Pashtun or from any other ethnic group.

Fools![/QUOTE]

You are a lier. First of all Ahmad Zahir did know the meaning of Aughan and also his own ethnicty. That he called himself as Aughan (as his father who was a royal doctor beside other Tajiks who were allied in the government) was because of his father (those who didnt called themself Aughan were killed or your Babas took their goods and homes away and forced them to exil). Modern Tajik singer do also call themself as Aughans (Qader Esphari, Valy, Hangama, Morrid ect) otherwise they wouldnt make profit and they would have animals as enemies (and calling yourself as Aughans does not make you to an ethnic Awghan). Of course, speaking or writing in another language does not change your ethnicity...but the fact is Ahmad Zahir was an ethnic Tajik who identity was Farsi, his toughts, his works and he couldnt speak Pashto also the schools were turned in one-language schools (Pashtu) while Farsi was banned for everyone, even for its native speaker. His first song in Pashto was very difficult for him since he was not related with this language and it was not his native language, not that of his mother, father, forefathers, his children and his newphies..you know what i mean (and that is also the reason why it was also the last Pashto song). Actually, he was the reflection of Sarban. He copied him in every step. He was making funs over Aughans, he was attacking the facist govnment of your watanfrosh Babas directly by his toughts and indirectly by the culture and langauge he represented (the culture of his ancestors). Of course, Ahmad Zahir was a Tajik. Pashtun nationalist were against him and they are still against him. The only reason why you claim him as Pashtuns is because of his father but the fact is beside his father there were hundred and thousand of Tajiks that had high positions as the royal family of Pushtuns had...and in number they were much higher than that of Pashtuns.

You say his mother couldnt speak Farsi. This is again a lie. If you would be related with the family or at least would know their background (maybe your father know it) you would know that his mother was a privat teacher of Farsi language. Tell me, if you know his family, to which ''Pashtun'' tribe do they belong? From where the Zahir family original originated? Who was his grand-father and what did he do for Afghanistan? Of course, you do not know that. How could you.

But lets assume he was a ''Pashtun'', an Aughan ethnical, so even than he was not an Aughan. Your culture says an Aughan is an Aughan who speak Aughani and follow the ways of Pashtunism so in that view he was also not an Aughan, neither cultural not by language so how can you call him as Aughan when he wasnt, neither ethnical, cultural or by language nor he represented anything Aughani.

Strange, everyone know him or his family without delivering us proofs. I bet i can get the answer of his family very fast and even record it over the phone. Shall we try it? Im sure it will be like a punch in your face to see how his family is communicating in their native language and how they celebrate with Iranians and other people like Kurds Tajik/Persian festivals.

Ps: Your Aughani heros from Kandahar and other Taliban provinces destroyed all and everything related to him and even his grave was not safe from your heros. Today, different organizations of Tajiks, even from Tajikistan, are rebuilding his grave but a Pashtun who claim him as one of his own has not even a cent for him.

#45 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:47 AM

[QUOTE=NightWish;12640]wuhahaha..I also know some laghmani idiots, they also claim to be Ahmad Zahir's relatives.
Listen, if Ahmad Zahir gave a damn about your Pashto cultur and language, he would surely sing at least TEN pashto songs. There are enough Rahman baba and Ghani Khan and bla bla poems, he could sing them.[/QUOTE]

Singing in a different language does not mean that person does not have respect for their language. At home he spoke Pashtu with his relatives but since Kabul is majority Dari speaking city which includes Pashtun he prefered to sing in Dari.

Today in the west when you are outside you speak with people who speak the majority in the city or location. Right now you are typing in English because you can't type in Dari.

Ahmad Zahir cared more about singing which was his profession and hobby. He didn't sing in Dari because he prefered the languge over his native tongue. Today in that case you prefer English over your language?

#46 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:54 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12642]You are a lier. First of all Ahmad Zahir did know the meaning of Aughan and also his own ethnicty. That he called himself as Aughan (as his father who was a royal doctor beside other Tajiks who were allied in the government) was because of his father (those who didnt called themself Aughan were killed or your Babas took their goods and homes away and forced them to exil). Modern Tajik singer do also call themself as Aughans (Qader Esphari, Valy, Hangama, Morrid ect) otherwise they wouldnt make profit and they would have animals as enemies (and calling yourself as Aughans does not make you to an ethnic Awghan). Of course, speaking or writing in another language does not change your ethnicity...but the fact is Ahmad Zahir was an ethnic Tajik who identity was Farsi, his toughts, his works and he couldnt speak Pashto also the schools were turned in one-language schools (Pashtu) while Farsi was banned for everyone, even for its native speaker. His first song in Pashto was very difficult for him since he was not related with this language and it was not his native language, not that of his mother, father, forefathers, his children and his newphies..you know what i mean (and that is also the reason why it was also the last Pashto song). Actually, he was the reflection of Sarban. He copied him in every step. He was making funs over Aughans, he was attacking the facist govnment of your watanfrosh Babas directly by his toughts and indirectly by the culture and langauge he represented (the culture of his ancestors). Of course, Ahmad Zahir was a Tajik. Pashtun nationalist were against him and they are still against him. The only reason why you claim him as Pashtuns is because of his father but the fact is beside his father there were hundred and thousand of Tajiks that had high positions as the royal family of Pushtuns had...and in number they were much higher than that of Pashtuns.

You say his mother couldnt speak Farsi. This is again a lie. If you would be related with the family or at least would know their background (maybe your father know it) you would know that his mother was a privat teacher of Farsi language. Tell me, if you know his family, to which ''Pashtun'' tribe do they belong? From where the Zahir family original originated? Who was his grand-father and what did he do for Afghanistan? Of course, you do not know that. How could you.

But lets assume he was a ''Pashtun'', an Aughan ethnical, so even than he was not an Aughan. Your culture says an Aughan is an Aughan who speak Aughani and follow the ways of Pashtunism so in that view he was also not an Aughan, neither cultural not by language so how can you call him as Aughan when he wasnt, neither ethnical, cultural or by language nor he represented anything Aughani.

Strange, everyone know him or his family without delivering us proofs. I bet i can get the answer of his family very fast and even record it over the phone. Shall we try it? Im sure it will be like a punch in your face to see how his family is communicating in their native language and how they celebrate with Iranians and other people like Kurds Tajik/Persian festivals.

Ps: Your Aughani heros from Kandahar and other Taliban provinces destroyed all and everything related to him and even his grave was not safe from your heros. Today, different organizations of Tajiks, even from Tajikistan, are rebuilding his grave but a Pashtun who claim him as one of his own has not even a cent for him.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't make out anything which actually made sense in your comment. The only think I noticed that you people consider Ahmad Zahir as Tajik because he was one of the famous Afghan singers in Afghanistan who sang in Dari. If he had sang in Pashtu you people would have spitted on him because you people are ethno facists who see your own ethnic group as angel and others and dirt.

Dari was not banned even the leaders of Afghanistan spoke Dari. So Zahir Shah was Tajik because he couldn't speak Pashtu. Nadir Khan was Tajik and the rest were Tajik because they couldn't speak Pashtu?

You people make me laugh. I am relative of Ahmad Zahir and I have told you guys to come to Toronto and meet his cousin. Why are you so scared to do so? Instead of believing in something which has no truth why not come to Toronto?

Taliban and other like Hekmatyar they don't represent Pashtuns as Masoud and other criminals from the North doesn't represent Tajiks. People like you only worship him because he was a Tajik. Today if you visit Afghanistan you will hear everyone has their story about these criminals. Also in the age of media and internet you can't hide the facts and truth. Your beloved Masoud tried to destroy everything which had to do with Afghanistan's culture as well. Not the forget his work with the ISI during Daud's era.

I also suggest to you to email Rishad Zahir his son and dare you to mention that his dad was Tajik. We have spoken in many occasions and in all those occasions we have laughed at people like you. I have requested from him to go live on Television with the rest of his relatives to show you ignorant racist people how much of a clown you are being.

Shame on your parents for teaching you cowards lies. Now I have doubt that 90% of the personalities you people worship are actually Persians.

#47 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12647]you people are ethno facists who see your own ethnic group as angel and others and dirt.

Dari was not banned even the leaders of Afghanistan spoke Dari. [/QUOTE]

Dear Afghan,

We dont see the Tajiks as angels, Tajiks are humans like you and other people. Tell me where in Afghannistan the Tajiks always talk about their ethnicity? It is always you guys who are proud pushtoons that look down upon the others. In your text books, and everywhere you talk about Pushtoo. Tell in a single Farsi books which was taught in Afghanistan if those books mentioned even one time the name of Tajik? On the contrary, it is the pushtoo school books who is always talking about pushtoo and pusthoons.

Off course Farsi was not banned, they couldnt ban it. They could not ban the language of majority of the country.

As per Ahmad Zahir, I dont see a problem if he was pushtoon or tajik, he was loved by all of us and he was a great man and a highly talented singer.

#48 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12646]Singing in a different language does not mean that person does not have respect for their language. At home he spoke Pashtu with his relatives but since Kabul is majority Dari speaking city which includes Pashtun he prefered to sing in Dari.

Today in the west when you are outside you speak with people who speak the majority in the city or location. Right now you are typing in English because you can't type in Dari.

Ahmad Zahir cared more about singing which was his profession and hobby. He didn't sing in Dari because he prefered the languge over his native tongue. Today in that case you prefer English over your language?[/QUOTE]

You are a dumbass like your tribalic mongol nation. Ahmad Zahir was speaking in Farsi outside and at home. You idiot zai believe really Pigtuns do speak in Kabil Farsi? Of course not. At home and in their villages they speak their own language. But Farsi is the language, the native language of this country and specually of this province and city. They are teached in Puigtu language and not in Farsi also a minority of them are BILINGUAL. You are a real idiot. ''Today in that case you prefer English over your language?'' what is this for a stupid comment? Everyone here can write and speak in Farsi here but the reason why we dont speak in our native language is the fact that we have different dialects that can be for some of us a problem when you try to write your toughts here and noone prefere more than the own language. English is the lingua franca beside spanish in the world but people didnt adoptet to speak only in english. Englis bring people and nations together. Think smartly what you are trying to prove us here. Typical Awghan mind...sick, backward and stunted. Ahmad Zahir was a Tajik, a full-blood Tajik. My parents and my uncle who were working for Radio Station Afghanistan in Kabul knew him very well and we know his family even today. Zaher was killed by your cultureless kuchi pigs, he was a target of your awghani mentality call it jwism, arabism or awghanwali or whatever and now you claim him as ''Awghan''? Lets see what hsi family will tell us, his son about his origine.

#49 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12647]I couldn't make out anything which actually made sense in your comment. The only think I noticed that you people consider Ahmad Zahir as Tajik because he was one of the famous Afghan singers in Afghanistan who sang in Dari. If he had sang in Pashtu you people would have spitted on him because you people are ethno facists who see your own ethnic group as angel and others and dirt.[/quote]

LOL ...a Tajik will never call himself as Awghan Khar or did any Tajik singer such a dirty thing in the past?

Dari was not banned even the leaders of Afghanistan spoke Dari. So Zahir Shah was Tajik because he couldn't speak Pashtu. Nadir Khan was Tajik and the rest were Tajik because they couldn't speak Pashtu?

lol they were forced to speak Persian...because their own language was only the language of dogs and pigs from the sulaiman mountauins, of people without culture and an identity. Farsi was banned in school for many years and later it was only teached for 2 hours everyday in the high school while the rest was only kept in Pukhtu. Even our own streets, provinces, heros became ''Awghans''. You are an uneducated dog with the mind of ignorant facists that do not want to see the facts. Zahir Shah, the bi-sexual Hindudog, couldntz speak farsi because he was not realted with this language also he was original from india like his dirty criminal father. You should understand, if Farsi couldnt go down for the last 2000 years how could you destroy a nation, a civilization and a culture by your own backward, animalic culture, since you are all kutchi apes. Of course you cant. We are superiour. Maybe your royal house ruled over Awghanistan with their dogs but the real ruler were Tajiks for millenias over this region. We ruled over you by culture and language, by the power of pen and our histiry. The only reason why Zahir changed Farsi into Dari was because this beghairat and shameless homo ape and son of a salafi wahabi dog from India didnt want to speak a language which is called Farsi since Farsi was mostly minimalized to Iran. You are a Ghul who do not understand that.

You people make me laugh. I am relative of Ahmad Zahir and I have told you guys to come to Toronto and meet his cousin. Why are you so scared to do so? Instead of believing in something which has no truth why not come to Toronto?

Lol you are another dog. My relatives live in Canada, Toronto. I was 2005 there and we also met the Zahir family. Noone is here fool enough to believe a Kuchi who try to call Ibn Sina, Mawlana and 10 000 other as Awghan dogs and now Zaher.

Taliban and other like Hekmatyar they don't represent Pashtuns as Masoud and other criminals from the North doesn't represent Tajiks. People like you only worship him because he was a Tajik. Today if you visit Afghanistan you will hear everyone has their story about these criminals. Also in the age of media and internet you can't hide the facts and truth. Your beloved Masoud tried to destroy everything which had to do with Afghanistan's culture as well. Not the forget his work with the ISI during Daud's era.

Massud wasnt a criminal same as others, but Hekmatyar and Taliban and other rats and dirty bearded arabs of Pigtunzais were criminals. Taliban represented Pigtrun nationalism and culture, they represented Pigtu language and they represented your history. Hekmatyar represents you. Its why your diertry nation is supporting them. All Kuchis (90% of your awghani nation) are supporting Taliban and Hekmatyar, the Arabs, Awghanmellatis and the rest who are urbanized (by stolen lands from non-awghans) are not better. They do not make their dirty stinking mouthes open to say sth against the facism and discriminism. You are a low-caste people. Everyone hates you. Massud resuced your moms open legs in Panjsher and other regions from Pakis and Arabs, your brother-in-laws while your so.called ''heroes'' were selling them as goods and toys. Your Awghan Taliban were cleansing Tajiks and our defence you call as a criminal act? We will kill you, in Herat, Kabul, Ghazni, everywhere where we have our history and roots, even in Kandahar,

Shame on your parents for teaching you cowards lies. Now I have doubt that 90% of the personalities you people worship are actually Persians.

shame on your dirty criminal kutchi parents who are known for their cultureless life. We people worship our history, our ancestors, our language and culture...and so us, the east-Persians so we are also worshipping Persians in Pakistan and India who kept their identity...we are not wahabi-salafi dogs like you who are worshipping arabs and jews. We were for 1000 of yours ruler over you. You are watanfrosha, a qaum of murders, rats, donkeys, cockroaches, suicide bombers, drug-dealers.........that is what you are. It hurts you to see how we are insulting all these criminals and ghulams and how we are taking actions to prove us everyday again that we are a strong nation while we do not care about you, about your nomadic culture, or your language or your sargin or sholomba. You should be ashamed that you have learned from Tajiks some good things otherwise you would live totaly like animals. Uneducated stinking idiot. You are a poor nation.

#50 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:10 PM

people, dont waste your time with this crazy guy. He already proved he does not know Zahirs family. He couldnt answer my questions nor he brought any proofs. He does not know anything about Zahir. I believe he is related with Awal Mir but never with Zahir.

#51 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12680]people, dont waste your time with this crazy guy. He already proved he does not know Zahirs family. He couldnt answer my questions nor he brought any proofs. He does not know anything about Zahir. I believe he is related with Awal Mir but never with Zahir.[/QUOTE]

of course not. They claim alot. They know they are nothing, they have nothing, they do not represent sth, they had never sth and they wont be something or would have sth in the future. I find it funny to see how this Awghan show his ''Awghan pride''. Death with Awghans and Awghanistan.

#52 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;12664]Dear Afghan,

We dont see the Tajiks as angels, Tajiks are humans like you and other people. Tell me where in Afghannistan the Tajiks always talk about their ethnicity? It is always you guys who are proud pushtoons that look down upon the others. In your text books, and everywhere you talk about Pushtoo. Tell in a single Farsi books which was taught in Afghanistan if those books mentioned even one time the name of Tajik? On the contrary, it is the pushtoo school books who is always talking about pushtoo and pusthoons.

Off course Farsi was not banned, they couldnt ban it. They could not ban the language of majority of the country.

As per Ahmad Zahir, I dont see a problem if he was pushtoon or tajik, he was loved by all of us and he was a great man and a highly talented singer.[/QUOTE]

Dear Unity,

You are the only reasonable person in this forum so far who is talking in a civilized manner. If only every member of this forum were more civilized it would have been better.

Dari was not the language of majority in Afghanistan. Dari speakers were predominate in Kabul city and the North with few areas in the west. Besides those area Pashtu was the majority around Kabul city the south and the west.

Thats not the issue because every language has its own beauty and at the end of the this world Allah swt will not ask us what language we spoke or did not.

These fools can't understand one simple language.

I am a Pashtun and Ahmad Zahir is my relative. How hard is it for these individuals to understand? I asked them nicely if they want the truth they need to come to Toronto, Canada. What are they fearing? I will tell you what they fear. These people are aware of the truth and know perfectly well that he was a Pashtun.

Ahmad Zahir never mentioned his ethnicity because he was a proud Afghan. He loved his country men and women. If he were alive today he would be ashamed of these individuals for trying to rob him of his identity.

I spoke to Rishad few months ago about this issue when I first encountered it on wikipedia. He told me he will contact the members of wikipedia but unfortunately it was fixed for a while until the same ethno facsists changed it.

Today Ahmad Zahir's uncle Qayem lives in U.S and so does his two other cousins and one in Toronto.

But if we go by these individuals they are not Tajik. I say hey they are Americans because they type in English and talk in English outside thier house.

Also there were problems in schools in the past but not as much as people claim it to be. We have experienced the problem from everyone in the last 30 years. Today Pashtuns are not the ones with power but rather the Northern Alliance are. Why is the situation not any better whenever they are in power?

#53 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;12681]of course not. They claim alot. They know they are nothing, they have nothing, they do not represent sth, they had never sth and they wont be something or would have sth in the future. I find it funny to see how this Awghan show his ''Awghan pride''. Death with Awghans and Awghanistan.[/QUOTE]

Dear Persistani,

As mentioned before I have doubts that 90% of the personals you people worship were originally Persian. I have seen first hand how easily you people rob someone of his culture, ethnicity and nationality.

Also I thought you were people the most civilized people but you helped me understand that you people can't even type a single sentence without insults and vulgar language.

I guess this is the Persian culture we have been waiting to see. :)

#54 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12688]Dear Unity,

You are the only reasonable person in this forum so far who is talking in a civilized manner. If only every member of this forum were more civilized it would have been better.

Dari was not the language of majority in Afghanistan. Dari speakers were predominate in Kabul city and the North with few areas in the west. Besides those area Pashtu was the majority around Kabul city the south and the west.

Thats not the issue because every language has its own beauty and at the end of the this world Allah swt will not ask us what language we spoke or did not.

These fools can't understand one simple language.

I am a Pashtun and Ahmad Zahir is my relative. How hard is it for these individuals to understand? I asked them nicely if they want the truth they need to come to Toronto, Canada. What are they fearing? I will tell you what they fear. These people are aware of the truth and know perfectly well that he was a Pashtun.

Ahmad Zahir never mentioned his ethnicity because he was a proud Afghan. He loved his country men and women. If he were alive today he would be ashamed of these individuals for trying to rob him of his identity.

I spoke to Rishad few months ago about this issue when I first encountered it on wikipedia. He told me he will contact the members of wikipedia but unfortunately it was fixed for a while until the same ethno facsists changed it.

Today Ahmad Zahir's uncle Qayem lives in U.S and so does his two other cousins and one in Toronto.

But if we go by these individuals they are not Tajik. I say hey they are Americans because they type in English and talk in English outside thier house.

Also there were problems in schools in the past but not as much as people claim it to be. We have experienced the problem from everyone in the last 30 years. Today Pashtuns are not the ones with power but rather the Northern Alliance are. Why is the situation not any better whenever they are in power?[/QUOTE]

And again these bla bla blas ...''Pushtu'' was the language of Indians and Pakis..that intermingled with Turks and Mongols, Arabs and jews and today we call the language Awghani and it was only used on the sulaiman mountains while Farsi was the language of the entire country for more than 1500 years ago. Laghman, even kandahar, Kunar and other places were one dominated by Tajiks than by smaller ethnics, Pashais, Ormurs. There was no Awghans. You are even in Kandahar immigrants.

NA do not have the power. It is your masters, the UK and American alliance that have the power. Pashtuns are only their puppets...again you have proven your Ghulami occupation. Even if the NA would have the power nothing would get changed so fast, not even in 10 years. Where did you lost your brains...typical for Awghans. The rest of your Text is BS

#55 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12690]Dear Persistani,

As mentioned before I have doubts that 90% of the personals you people worship were originally Persian. I have seen first hand how easily you people rob someone of his culture, ethnicity and nationality.

Also I thought you were people the most civilized people but you helped me understand that you people can't even type a single sentence without insults and vulgar language.

I guess this is the Persian culture we have been waiting to see. :) [/QUOTE]

Listen Afghan,

Your argument that you are a relative of Ahmad Zahir is as silly as the arguments of those whom say they know for sure that Ahmad Zahirs father was a Tajik - because there is no way of verifying either claim. I could say even if you are Pashtoon relative of Ahmad Zahir - it does not mean that he not a Tajik -since you could be related to him through your mothers side - but I do not want to participate in this stupid line of argument - over his ethnicity.

Such talks are an obsession of the Pashtunists of Afghanistan, whom always try to push their Pashtunist agenda by using anything and everything in a shameless manner.

It is perfectly clear that Ahmad Zahir was no tribalist and that he was popular because of his talent for singing mostly in Persian.

It is very sad indeed - and I can't wait for the day when this tribalism is ended for good - and the tribal concept of 'Afghanistan' which is the root of all this focus on tribalism is replaced with the non tribal idea of Khorasan.

Ahhangar

#56 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:15 PM

[quote=Afghan;12646]Singing in a different language does not mean that person does not have respect for their language. At home he spoke Pashtu with his relatives but since Kabul is majority Dari speaking city which includes Pashtun he prefered to sing in Dari.[/quote]
I big your pardon, but I don't think he has only sung for the people in Kabul. This is a very silly argument, because even if he sung for the people in Kabul, he should have also sung Pashto songs that because of so many Pashtun immigrants in Kabul from southern and eastern Afghanistan. It is not about having respect or not, but caring about something, in this case about his native language Pashto.

I ofcourse can type in Dari, but I guess some member can't read it. That's why i'm typing English. Typing or talking English or Dutch among people who can't talk or type Dari doesn't mean I don't care about my native language. Ofcourse I do, i write Farsi poems, read Farsi books and much more.

Ahmad Zahir cared more about singing which was his profession and hobby. He didn't sing in Dari because he prefered the languge over his native tongue. Today in that case you prefer English over your language?
Why the hell should I prefer english over my superior language PARSI?? & yes, he prefered Farsi on Pashtu, that means he didn't care about Pashto. Face it.

#57 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:15 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;12692]And again these bla bla blas ...''Pushtu'' was the language of Indians and Pakis..that intermingled with Turks and Mongols, Arabs and jews and today we call the language Awghani and it was only used on the sulaiman mountains while Farsi was the language of the entire country for more than 1500 years ago. Laghman, even kandahar, Kunar and other places were one dominated by Tajiks than by smaller ethnics, Pashais, Ormurs. There was no Awghans. You are even in Kandahar immigrants.

NA do not have the power. It is your masters, the UK and American alliance that have the power. Pashtuns are only their puppets...again you have proven your Ghulami occupation. Even if the NA would have the power nothing would get changed so fast, not even in 10 years. Where did you lost your brains...typical for Awghans. The rest of your Text is BS[/QUOTE]

My suggestion to you is to learn history instead of believing what your emotions feed you. I can come up with my own version of history and claim Dari is language of Russians or Tajiki is language of Russians. I won't because that will be disrespect to those who are civilized and come from a family where they are not thought hatred.

Your suggestion to Pashtuns being puppets is as hillarious as it can get. In every single war Afghanistan's main ethnic group Pashtuns have have defeated the the invading army. If one Pashtun has sold himself millions others have defended and freed the country.

Your own Tajikistan couldn't free itself from Soviets it had to be done by Afghanistan. Otherwise you would be named Persistanove.

Today history is repeating itself where Pashtuns are the only one who are fighting against the invading forces of Americans the same forces that Northern Alliance invited with open arm.

Learn your history instead of following your emotions.

#58 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;12693]Listen Afghan,

Your argument that you are a relative of Ahmad Zahir is as silly as the arguments of those whom say they know for sure that Ahmad Zahirs father was a Tajik - because there is no way of verifying either claim. I could say even if you are Pashtoon relative of Ahmad Zahir - it does not mean that he not a Tajik -since you could be related to him through your mothers side - but I do not want to participate in this stupid line of argument - over his ethnicity.

Such talks are an obsession of the Pashtunists of Afghanistan, whom always try to push their Pashtunist agenda by using anything and everything in a shameless manner.

It is perfectly clear that Ahmad Zahir was no tribalist and that he was popular because of his talent for singing mostly in Persian.

It is very sad indeed - and I can't wait for the day when this tribalism is ended for good - and the tribal concept of 'Afghanistan' which is the root of all this focus on tribalism is replaced with the non tribal idea of Khorasan.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

Being tribal or not has nothing to do with peoples identity. Even if you go to the North you will find Tajiks who are tribalists but every unknown or few.

Ahmad Zahir and like any other Pashtuns who grew up in cities lived a different life style compare to those who lived outside the cities in villages or smaller towns.

Your lack of understanding and trying to show your ethno facism and superiority has brainwashed your mind into believing something which is a lie.

Ahmad Zahir never refered himself through his ethnicity because he loved his country Afghanistan and his people. His singing in Dari has nothing to do with Persian superiority but because he grew up in Kabul a city where Dari is the majority Language. Many Afghan leaders spoke Dari as well so do you claim they were Persian as well? In that case than people like you and others need to stop whinning.

Why don't you go and meet Ahmad Zahir's cousins in Chicago? Why not meet his uncle Qayum? Why not meet his son Rishas who I talk to once in a while? Why don't you meet his other cousin in Toronto?

As his relative I am sitting here laughing at your silly comments. It has nothing to do with the lack of knowledge and education but it has to do with ethno facism and cultural superiority. As mentioned before I doubt 90% of Persian personals were actually Persian. As I am witnessing my own relatives identity being changed I have no doubt it had been done by your ancestors in the past as well.

Get over your facism and join the world of civility and put an end to your ethnic superiority instead of accusing others.

#59 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

Who the F* is Ahmad Zahir!

#60 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:47 PM

it disturbs me very much to read that brother Afghan as a Pashtun wrote that Tajiks are fascists and see in other dirty and in theirself angles. Actually it is the other way round. Tajiks lived with Non-Tajiks for thousand of years peacefully and they didnt used a stone or a stick against Non-Tajiks, not even against Pashtuns. It is the Pashtuns who have this fascistic, ethnocentric and tribalic nature. In the court of history, Pashtuns were cleansing Non-Pashtuns from their own countries and homes and now the son of a thief call Tajiks as fascistic. You live in our country, enjoying Tajik food, Tajik culture and Tajiks as shields against your enemies and masters and we havent say something yet, and you call us fascists? Go and let planting a homo sapiens sapiens brain in your head. You Pashtuns are so hypocratics. You always seek the faults on other while you are full of them. Please admins, ban such idiots.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users