Tajiks Worldwide Community: Let's foster our, PERSIAN, ties! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Let's foster our, PERSIAN, ties! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:43 PM

Dear All,

One thing strikes me is that we, be it Persians of Iran/Persians of modern Afghanistan/or Persians of Tajikistan or wherever other place Persians live, is that we do not socialize with each other or even try to foster our relations.

I have always noticed that in most of the times we agree with each other on the matters and issues raised by a member of the forum, yet we don't go further and suggest what can be done or even we don't ask ourselves what can we do. We don't give it a try, maybe because we are afraid to or unable to. But it's always, if not always but in most of the times, good to socialize and get together. As one of those people, I am disappointed on me.

Talking is good and sharing our perspectives is also helpful in understanding each other better. Yet, socializing and getting together is even better. Just a phone call, or even two line email to any other Persian we know, will quite facilitate our integration and unification. We have so much to tell each other and each of us have unique experiences and background to share, but with all these cases, we don't find time to email each other or just give a call sometimes (at least once a week), to ask how the other is doing.

Rostam jan, was trying to organize a program and initiate a trip to all Persian lands, but I don't know what happened to his idea. Maybe he is quite busy with his studies and doesn't find time to further develop that. Hope he will get back soon with all the rest of details.

It would be smart if we can use technology and telecommunication for our unification and integration. But for now, I don't see that. Maybe in near future it will.

So, please get a phone and call to any Persian fellow you know near you or somewhere you know, ask him how is he doing or does he need a help. That's very important for us to help each other and get together, even for couple hours of talk. Then we realize how productive we can be and can be successful in dealing and solving our issues along.

Thanks for reading this post and hope you won't just ignore this,

Pors.

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:01 PM

Good idea dear PORS. I really appreciate you because of good feelings. We really must be social and always try to communicate with our Persian Friends. In todays world we can do nothing but to be together and united.

#3 User is offline   koorosh_jam Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

Dear friends
I am Koorosh from Iran and I would be very happy if it was possible to come closer to one another.I am very interesred in Persian speaking countries like Tajikistan and Afghanistan.Surely I wiil go to Tajikistan soon before that I should make friends in Tajikistan.

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:51 PM

Dorood Koroosh e bozurg,

Khosh amadid dar en tarnamae Parse zabanane jahan. Omed darem estadane shoma dar enja khosh khahad gozasht. Kheile khob keh shoma khaheshe ba Tajikistan raftan darid. Bavarie porra daram, keh az Tajikistan khoshatan meayad. Tajikistan o Khorasan nez khanae shomast. Barae hammehanan Iran ie maa, dorood va payyame mara berasanid va enja anhara niz fara bikhaned.

Tandorost o perooz bemaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=koorosh_jam;10255]Dear friends
I am Koorosh from Iran and I would be very happy if it was possible to come closer to one another.I am very interesred in Persian speaking countries like Tajikistan and Afghanistan.Surely I wiil go to Tajikistan soon before that I should make friends in Tajikistan.[/QUOTE]

#5 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

Dear all,

I believe, with the development of IT technology and transportation system our friendship will become stronger and, to our surprise, we shall discover ourselves. There are now over 400 Iranian students in Tajikistan in different branches and levels of education, and many more Tajik students in Iran.

I belive the future is ours.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users